Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why Are You On This Forum? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You On This Forum? (1524 Views)

I Am The Most Handsome Man On This Forum. 8) / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 10, 2019
To learn stuffs, meet people, make impact and do business

https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by aminusodiq(m): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2019
basically to learn, read news, advertise ND pass time!!!! avnt met anyone here in ages
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Hamachi(f): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
VanillaIyce:

Don't know yet
Lol
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Hamachi(f): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
To learn
Learn what?
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Hamachi(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
to kill time
You can't kill time.
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Hamachi(f): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Majesticniyi:
I'm in Canada and doing fine today because of information I got free from Nairaland. That in itself justifies all the time I have spent on this forum smiley
Hope you will reciprocate the good gestures back to us here.
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2019
I've made and have a few wonderful friends from NL. Also, if it weren't for NL I wouldn't know much about what's going on in Nigeria, tbh. It's b|c of NL that I still feel like a Nigerian. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Hamachi(f): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2019
grin
theButterfly:
I've made and have a few wonderful friends from NL. Also, if it weren't for NL I wouldn't know much about what's going on in Nigeria, tbh. It's b|c of NL that I still feel like a Nigerian. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by tobby20: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:
To inspire people on how to make legit money and shun crime.

To help men become real men without abusing women.

To make men invest their money in business and not in a vaginá.

This your stupid eBook that's ambiguous

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2019
tobby20:

You haven't read the full book, so it's hard to judge a Mac you haven't fully used through a Window.

People who can't afford the book always get angry, so I understand where you're coming from.
Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by cchikkyy: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2019
2 things:
Site an interesting topic
Move straight to comment section looking for comments to make my day

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by tobby20: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

You haven't read the full book, so it's hard to judge a Mac you haven't fully used through a Window.

People who can't afford the book always get angry, so I understand where you're coming from.
Did you even understand what I wrote
Dude i dont need your rubbish , I'm 17 werey
Go and give your psychology to who needs it , so you can make your money hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
tobby20:

Did you even understand what I wrote
Dude i dont need your rubbish , I'm 17 werey
Go and give your psychology to who needs it , so you can make your money hahaha

Thank God for indicating your age. The book is for men, not for kids. When you grow, you'll understand. For now, you'll understand indomie more. Life itself is ambiguous to a child — let alone such a book.

At your age you're being abusive online — I just wonder what a kid like this is going through in real life.

I usually get angry when I see some parents have too many children they can't be able to fend for. These children grow up feeling angry, depressed, abusive, etc. when they see kids from other better families.

When I see a teen acting violent like you, I know it's not his fault. So, I won't blame you for something that isn't your fault.

Your next abusive and violent reply will finally solidify what I wrote — let everyone watch and see what he says next. Also, I'll ONLY reply you again when you add 10 more years to your small age.

All the best and if you need money to buy indomie, let me know. Stay blessed, don't masturbate, and read your books to pass your exams so when you graduate, you can get a 50k job after searching for job for 5 years.

If you don't work on your anger issue now that you're still a kid, you have a miserable life ahead of you. If you work on it, you'll be blessed in Jesus name.

Bye and see you in 10 years time.

Below is the link to download the book the book that is above his comprehension.

Book Number 1

Do you want to naturally and permanently cure your PE and last as long as you want in bed? If yes, download the free version of Lasticle to see what is inside.

Download Lasticle Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by tobby20: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Thank God for indicating your age. The book is for men, not for kids. When you grow, you'll understand. For now, you'll understand indomie more. Life itself is ambiguous to a child — let alone such a book.

At your age you're being abusive online — I just wonder what a kid like this is going through in real life.

I usually get angry when I see some parents have too many children they can't be able to fend for. These children grow up feeling angry, depressed, abusive, etc. when they see kids from other better families.

When I see a teen acting violent like you, I know it's not his fault. So, I won't blame you for something that isn't your fault.

Your next abusive and violent reply will finally solidify what I wrote — let everyone watch and see what he says next. Also, I'll ONLY reply you again when you add 10 more years to your small age.

All the best and if you need money to buy indomie, let me know. Stay blessed, don't masturbate, and read your books to pass your exams so when you graduate, you can get a 50k job after searching for job for 5 years.

If you don't work on your anger issue now that you're still a kid, you have a miserable life ahead of you. If you work on it, you'll be blessed in Jesus name.

Bye and see you in 10 years time.

Below is the link to download the book the book that is above his comprehension.

Book Number 1

Do you want to naturally and permanently cure your PE and last as long as you want in bed? If yes, download the free version of Lasticle to see what is inside.

Download Lasticle Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

Jeez epistle just to expres#yourself , you dey try
Well I wouldn't blame you sha , ill blame buhari
For your misfortune and penury life , but #mafo
Point of correction, we are 4 in our family ,
I just finished school mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On This Forum? by Hamachi(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin
tobby20:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:this Is What Celebrities Undergo To Bleach Their Skin / How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. / “At Least Have Sense Before You Toast A Babe” – Nigerian Lady Blasts Unlucky Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.