Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets (45236 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
MiddleDimension:
more

our satellites are actual satellites and were actually launched. our national tv covered it. in space tech, we still lead, not even those countries egypt and SA are aywhere close not to talk of ghana.
stop making noise na SA has more satellite in space than you and likewise Egypt.

Even Ghanaian students are putting up satellites launch for them by NASA and co
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
out cities are not just skyscrapers, they also have incredible capacity and capability to deal effectively with emergency

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
stop making noise na SA has more satellite in space than you and likewise Egypt.

you better don't mention this anymore.

meanwhile enjoy

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
MiddleDimension:
ghana hopes to have this kind of influence over other people some day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGkzUv3mr0
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

When Ghana has more influence than you in the region
you are here making noise.

go and check the voting pattern and how they all swing with Ghana
No ECOWAS country will ever follow nigeria because the usual suggestions are foolish.

you nigerians like to make too much useless noise.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
more

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
and...

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
hello

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
so...

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Kpoikpoi: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Are nigerians still talking about border closure. Ghanaians are not even talking your closed borders anymore. Get a life and focus on your numerous problems in that sh1thole. Food prices are skyrocketing grin poverty is spreading faster in the sh1thole grin oh dear oh dear grin by the way, nigerian shops are being shut down in Ghana and your impoverished people are is sifiapain grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Kpoikpoi: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
See mumu,how many times have your ministers come here to beg?
Anyway, una go cry tire.
Ghana must goooooo.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Kpoikpoi: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Kpoikpoi: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
These Ghana people really depend on Nigeria,seriously,don't they have Ghanaland?
What are Ghanaians doing on Nairaland?
Go and form your own forum Charlie.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
more

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2019

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
so

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
how i wish they could show us theirs

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
up naija

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2019

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
capabilities

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Zenith and GT are enough parasites on the Ghanaian economy
Dangote the smuggler are enough parasites on the Ghanaian economy

money from them is what you use to build your economy. grin grin grin grin

See pain.
Our two banks alone in your country also show that you are parasite .

Dangote alone can buy your country ..

Who can match dangote in your own country?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:

Oya show us your satellite in space ..

He has showed you his own country satellite.

Ghana is still learning.

Tell me world known researcher from your country.. I can list over 10 from Nigeria
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

When Ghana has more influence than you in the region
you are here making noise.

go and check the voting pattern and how they all swing with Ghana
No ECOWAS country will ever follow nigeria because the usual suggestions are foolish.

you nigerians like to make too much useless noise.

Guy show your own ...
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENEGIRIA: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Satellite ke grin grin poverty is killing your people and you are talking about satellite? grin if they say nigerians don’t have sense, they say I am insulting them grin grin

doffman:

Oya show us your satellite in space ..

He has showed you his own country satellite.

Ghana is still learning.

Tell me world known researcher from your country.. I can list over 10 from Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
soon as you learn to speak proper english

Pig size brain in your head makes you think backward

With people like you, how will nigeria develop grin grin grin

You remain a disgrace not only to urself but the whole of Ghana at large. Animals behave and talk like you anyway Mr. Monkey, go ahead and luck their shop both Nigerian banks, our Telecom network in Ghana, Dangote etc I will be here watching your stupidity.Hope you are back from the forest.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
surplusk:

You remain a disgrace not only to urself but the whole of Ghana at large. Animals behave and talk like you anyway Mr. Monkey, go ahead and luck their shop both Nigerian banks, our Telecom network in Ghana, Dangote etc I will be here watching your stupidity.Hope you are back from the forest.
DICKHEAD

go argue with your fellow pigs
aint got your time.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
doffman:

Guy show your own ...
brains buy influence and not flying useless junks around.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
DICKHEAD

go argue with your fellow pigs
aint got your time.

[center][/center]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by genii96(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
These Ghanaians here are really pathetic
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
brains buy influence and not flying useless junks around.

You can see how I expose you now.
You are comparing your small cave called Ghana with Nigeria.

Show us your satellite in the space ..
Ghana is a parasite and cave , kiss the truth
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
genii96:
These Ghanaians here are really pathetic

Don't mind them .. They are truely bad egg of Africa.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
surplusk:

grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Satellite ke grin grin poverty is killing your people and you are talking about satellite? grin if they say nigerians don’t have sense, they say I am insulting them grin grin

You are slowpoke that is why.

Let me give you assignment. Go to google and type the importance of satellite toward country development.

Fake guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.