Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets (45244 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENEGIRIA: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
You have satellite? And yet Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world? grin angry how is your satellite helping to improve lives in your country? You can’t even produce common electricity and you are talking about satellite angry grin your priorities are screwed up! A country like Nigeria has no business with satellite grin grin fuelish

doffman:

You are slowpoke that is why.

Let me give you assignment. Go to google and type the importance of satellite toward country development.

Fake guy.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just30:
zombie go find your fellow zombie and squabble for your next food

i dont have food for you today.
Dead body go feed your useless Ghanaians dying of hunger walking corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Dead body go feed your useless Ghanaians dying of hunger walking corpse.

Even their beggers will never tell u they are suffering. They thought Nigerians see's them as Europeans. grin grin grin grin grin Wonder shall never end.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Myde4naija(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you really like deluding yourselves don't you? How on earth are we supposed to envious of a slum like Nigeria?
with few painted area in ur country, Nigeria is a slum. You need to have your brain examined.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by oladeebo: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
..but I think corporation and integration is a win win game why Ghanian think cheating on Nigeria is their birthright?
Ghanian never play nonsense with my people the consequence will be fatal!
Even if the totality of Ghana is shut down there is no border opener
Oladeebo
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You have satellite? And yet Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world? grin angry how is your satellite helping to improve lives in your country? You can’t even produce common electricity and you are talking about satellite angry grin your priorities are screwed up! A country like Nigeria has no business with satellite grin grin fuelish

Don't worry nah... Leave our problem with us . we will solve it .. We know all our problems and we are on the verge to solve them . the bone of contention is that Ghana is one of the identified parasite that feed from Nigeria and that is why we are dealing with you now. By the time we deal with you finish Ghana will reduce to the lowlife ..

And mind you.. You don't have gut to abuse our country because we are still feeding you.

Meanwhile , what are you doing on Nigeria forum. I thought you people are claiming giant in all field .

Slowpoke Ghanian like you .
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by doffman: 5:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
These Ghana people really depend on Nigeria,seriously,don't they have Ghanaland?
What are Ghanaians doing on Nairaland?
Go and form your own forum Charlie.

I tired o.
They are one of the stupid Africans I ever met.
They are proud , arrogant with fake accent.
Most of them possess the black character as their skin color.
To be black is not the problem , their own make someone think All black have problems.
Imagine see Ghanian coming to Nigeria forum to abuse the Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENEGIRIA: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Ghanaians are on nairaland because you nigerians keep talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. It is simple now. Stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians and no Ghanaian will come here. grin after all, what is special about nairaland?

is it not only bad bad sad news that you see here? When was the last time you saw any good news about nigeria? grin grin

Kpoikpoi:
These Ghana people really depend on Nigeria,seriously,don't they have Ghanaland?
What are Ghanaians doing on Nairaland?
Go and form your own forum Charlie.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by justtoodark: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
sexiestharam:

They don't even share a border with Benin. Their border is with Togo. Have you seen this kind of madness before? You pass a whole two countries from Nigeria before getting there. What's their business in how we conduct our business? Idiots!!!

am still trying to understand ghana matter till today....undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.