Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Problem solved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problem solved (807 Views)

Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 / Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 / Marquee Tent For Your Worship Centers(your Worship Center Problem Solved). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem solved by antoniafire: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thanks sir @ Jesusjnr
Re: Problem solved by nosapre(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
someone please
Re: Problem solved by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
antoniafire:
someone please

Olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Olakoredey@gmail.com
thanks I've mailed you
Re: Problem solved by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2019
antoniafire:
thanks I've mailed you
hello how can I help you please
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2019
antoniafire:
someone please
You DM me but i cant access my email attached to this account. What is it all about? Just a summary pls.
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2019
antoniafire, i saw your second DM. please let's do some talking here before i post my details openly.
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2019
antoniafire:
thanks I've mailed you
Stop DM-ing me if you can't reply here on Nairaland. You have no interests here and just DM me anytime I engage certain people.
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop DM-ing me if you can't reply here on Nairaland. You have no interests here and just DM me anytime I engage certain people.
I dont understand. I'm not. I DMed you a long time ago, not recently. Just once. If you see any DMs from me just ignore it
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
antoniafire:
I dont understand. I'm not. I DMed you a long time ago, not recently. Just once. If you see any DMs from me just ignore it
You did twice so stop lying. Plus what you wrote up there suggests you have nothing worthy to say so stop DMing me anytime you feel I say something you don't like.
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You did twice so stop lying. Plus what you wrote up there suggests you have nothing worthy to say so stop DMing me anytime you feel I say something you don't like.
na you sabi o undecided
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2019
antoniafire:
na you sabi o undecided
All your user accounts are confirm trolling accounts. How Uvwie?
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
All your user accounts are confirm trolling accounts. How Uvwie?
mister i cant shout. You said i DMed you and it should stop. Okay fine. Which one is this one again? If i mention, troll or DM you just ignore. Stop disturbing me abeg
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2019
antoniafire:
mister i cant shout. You said i DMed you and it should stop. Okay fine. Which one is this one again? If i mention, troll or DM you just ignore. Stop disturbing me abeg
See your life. So Nairalanders just decide to use your account to erroneously DM me anytime I have convo with one other moniker like that.

Improve your game as you enter 2020.
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
See your life. So Nairalanders just decide to use your account to erroneously DM me anytime I have convo with one other moniker like that.

Improve your game as you enter 2020.
OMG! leave me abeg undecided
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2019
antoniafire:
OMG! leave me abeg undecided
Your God? You should leave alone first then I will reciprocate in return. gbagbako things...lol
Re: Problem solved by CodeTemplar: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2019
antoniafire:
You had to deny the recent one to avoid answering what will expose you finally. lol
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You had to deny the recent one to avoid answering what will expose you finally. lol
I dont get what is happening here at all. Seems like you're just bored.
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Your God? You should leave alone first then I will reciprocate in return. gbagbako things...lol
the first time you said you couldnt read your mail or something, I didnt reply your mention because there was no point. It was days later and I couldnt even remember why i tried to mail you. Why will i go and mail you again when you already said you cant read your mail please leave me abeg and carry your boredom elsewhere. This weather is too ddy for all this.
Re: Problem solved by antoniafire: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
the first time you said you couldnt read your mail or something, I didnt reply your mention because there was no point. It was days later and I couldnt even remember why i tried to mail you. Why will i go and mail you again when you already said you cant read your mail please leave me abeg and carry your boredom elsewhere. This weather is too dry for all this.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Religious Or Godly? / What Did You Wish Allah Didn't Legislate (honest Opinion) / Apostle Omotosho Rolls Out Over 90 Prophetic Alerts For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.