Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) (731 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji reveals this is the first she and her father will be flying out in a private jet on a short vacation. Gistmore reports

Excited Linda Ikeji took to her Instagram page and wrote;

”Awww…my dad’s first time flying in a private jet. See the way he’s smiling. Lol. Ok, ok…whatever! It’s also my first time”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4m0XSUgN-m

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-and-her-dad-jet-out-for-the-first-time-in-private-jet

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2019

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
soft,
Be useful to your family and to the society. Your hustle will surely payoff!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Each time i get opportunity to visit airport road in lagos, each time plane pass i go look up. people dey cruise pj gan o.

no let them deceive you o..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Dad Jet Out For The First Time In Private Jet (Photos) by GistUpdates: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Hot! New Photo Of Tiwa Savage As She Features On German Music Platform / Everywhere Is Swollen - Bobrisky Laments / Royal Snub!! Queen Elizabeth Breaks Silence As Prince Harry And Wife Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.