Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) (62387 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
cry
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by bjbjbj: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Number one Nigeria baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
officialJP:
When i go enter private jet? undecided
When I go enter commercial public jet?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kudos to Linda for giving the man a treat

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Goal yes i repeat Goal.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by DameB(f): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Value your kids and support them.

You nor know the one wey go make am o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Sholaco: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
And so what?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nathdoug201:
The main fact is that Linda will be honey most times for the rest of her life
No steady dick..
She will have to pay younger men to scratcher kitten..
I pity her

You are simply just jealous of her
You try to make yourself feel better by imagining the worst for her, meanwhile she seems soo happy
Also she has the money to “buy the dickks” and buy the best toys in the world so what gives? Variety is the spice of life remember?
Hey yaa
Learn to love darling, learn to see the good, learn to be happy for people, I nugo?
And watch your life become beautiful and happy
Cheers!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by officialJP(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
iammuhd1:

When I go enter commercial public jet?
when i go buy and enter private jet angry
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by NaijaNaWaa: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Omo, see better bakassi

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Old girl
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
wink smelly toto going places
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Guyman02:
build a man you build an individual with Mumu button that can be activated by a single woman from nowhere grin
The way you wife dey press your own button, shey? Pikin Na pikin, this your analogy Na f9

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by seunak2016: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
she tried but traveling going where?I guess not outside country. am not hating on her though but I just pull a stunt on private jet company claiming I want to go Dubai when work no dey. the estimate wey those people give me ehn...around 34m naira (75k usd) , but if linda dey travel from Lagos to Abuja then the price should be moderate less than 10m should do.

PS: I have enter plane before twice ,not hating on her ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Ireblessingss: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:
Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

I know my daughters will do me prouder than Linda's father. The whola dem 5.

LOL na girls I Wan born too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Money good oo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na wa ooo money go fit me too o kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:
Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

I know my daughters will do me prouder than Linda's father. The whola dem 5.

Na people wey no too get sense like MedicH. They don't have sense, neither do they trust their abilities to raise a sensible daughter. After all- you can't give what you don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by aspiring44: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
No one in this world that will not have one story or the other to tell.

Grass to Grace......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Guyman02:

Proud father of girls here too grin

Wise Female Children don't joke with their dads welfare.
Build a woman you build a nation, build a man you build an individual with Mumu button that can be activated by a single woman from nowhere grin

grin Lol abi. Girl child are always taking care of their parents than boys

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice one.

at least, for this one.

cos most celebrities only show their mothers.

celebrities should start sharing Pix with their dads too.

nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Only one child has changed their lives. Pikin with sense

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Femilekan233: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dottore:
Many people that are bad mouthing this lady have not been able to buy recharge cards for their parents let alone giving them remarkable treat.
Many of her bashers can't even scale through her recruitment tests and interviews if she wants to hire. #bittertruth

I'm not her fan but truth be told, Linda is an exceptionally hard working and foresighted lady. Every jobless member of her family have come to limelight because of her influence.
Very few individuals in Nigeria can match her fame and wealth without EFCC snooping on them. #Respect
and if you dont Know, many Of those that efcc would snoop at their wealth contributed alot to that her so called wealth, if u know u Know
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by BeStroNG(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
officialJP:
When i go enter private jet? undecided

Before you die, it will happen.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by BeStroNG(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
lexy500:
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.

Open a fresh thread for this in health section.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dottore:
Many people that are bad mouthing this lady have not been able to buy recharge cards for their parents let alone giving them remarkable treat.
Many of her bashers can't even scale through her recruitment tests and interviews if she wants to hire. #bittertruth

I'm not her fan but truth be told, Linda is an exceptionally hard working and foresighted lady. Every jobless member of her family have come to limelight because of her influence.
Very few individuals in Nigeria can match her fame and wealth without EFCC snooping on them. #Respect
She is also beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
nice.. However at that age, such food/diet isn't healthy for him.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
kiss
BeStroNG:

Open a fresh thread for this in health section.

Done
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pussy business pay oo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by yommen: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Father is late. I'll take Ma'ami to this height by God's grace. Make she still manage those small small change wey I still dey send am for now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Trials Funke Akindele, Husband Endured In Marriage / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.