Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) (62384 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by lloyds(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
officialJP:
When i go enter private jet? undecided
specification

Pray to enter Air Peace 1st . . Before dreaming of private. . That's how God does it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by meccuno: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beosten:
This kind persons won't want to grow old cos of enjoyment.
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
Don't be stupid tonight
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Daddy for carry his rice for hand in case the plane enter pothole or hit caw when going back if the pilot forget to look side mirror.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Sambaby7640: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Double kisses to you kiss kiss and Amen to your prayers.
triple to you
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by slaydem: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
WELDONE
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Elytron1604: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Babaken:
Daddy for carry his rice for hand in case the plane enter pothole or hit caw when going bad if the pilot forget to look side mirror.
now you made me fall from an mtn marst laughing grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Elytron1604: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
slaydem:
WELDONE
may God continue to elevate this lady. Same for all who wish her well. I appreciate the fact that this lady got to the top and remembered there were people with her when she was a nobody. contrary to many who will forget everybody and be incommunicado. 6or9 money is good and I will get it as I want.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by slaydem: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Elytron1604:
may God continue to elevate this lady. Same for all who wish her well. I appreciate the fact that this lady got to the top and remembered there were people with her when she was a nobody. contrary to many who will forget everybody and be incommunicado. 6or9 money is good and I will get it as I want.
cry
Elytron1604:
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oyikoha:
She's pretty

A fine African lady.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Baba for the girls grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by hollywater: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2019
daddytime:
Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

I know my daughters will do me prouder than Linda's father. The whola dem 5.
This one na highest class olosho na.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by chukxie(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2019
I love how Linda carries her parents and siblings along. She doesn't seem like the 'chop alone' type. Her type is rare.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by ojibole(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2019
No jokes but linda is a MILF

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by greggng: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2019
Girl child is the best...they know how to takecare of their parents...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:55am On Nov 09, 2019
daddytime:
Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

I know my daughters will do me prouder than Linda's father. The whola dem 5.

nobody looks down on girl children, we go hear eprd abeg!!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Guyman02:

Proud father of girls here too grin

Wise Female Children don't joke with their dads welfare.
Build a woman you build a nation, build a man you build an individual with Mumu button that can be activated by a single woman from nowhere grin

how comes there has never been any woman in the history of the world that has ever established a city or dynasty?

propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 4:08am On Nov 09, 2019
AndLeo:
Female children are more useful than male children. If Linda is a man his siblings and parents will be confused and frustrated because their brother has forgotten them because he has his own family now.

a rich man will take care of his brothers, sisters etc. and it is so funny how you say they are more useful and at the same time say he miw has a family. shame unto you!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 4:10am On Nov 09, 2019
greggng:
Girl child is the best...they know how to takecare of their parents...
and that's why they established dynasties, and build cities in all of human historye
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Utagbamaka(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2019
She never tell us her source of income. Blogger my foot
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2019
MiddleDimension:

how comes there has never been any woman in the history of the world that has ever established a city or dynasty?

propaganda!

Queen Amina of Zaria is there, Queen Sheba of Ethiopia is there.
This is why we frown at the removal of history from our curriculum, it's a disservice to indomie generation cool

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by DbeststarVictor1(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2019
who are we to know mmm?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Guyman02:

Queen Amina of Zaria is there, Queen Sheba of Ethiopia is there.
This is why we frown at the removal of history from our curriculum, it's a disservice to indomie generation cool

the question is: ESTABLISHED GREAT CITIES and DYNASTIES! now you tell me who has indomie for a brain!

also she is called Queen of Sheba, not queen sheba
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by fredopareto(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2019
officialJP:
When i go enter private jet? undecided
next year
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=83851188]Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

I know my daughters will do me prouder than Linda's father. The whola dem 5.[/quote

I love how Linda Ikeji carries her whole family along.

Girl child is worth celebrating
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
lloyds:
specification

Pray to enter Air Peace 1st . . Before dreaming of private. . That's how God does it.

Chia
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2019
lloyds:
specification

It’s not true joor, or are you the God? shocked cheesy
God’s blessings and miracles do not have a formula...
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2019
MiddleDimension:
and that's why they established dynasties, and build cities in all of human historye

O boy read about Joan of Arc , Cleopatra, Queen of Sheba, Queen Amina, Oshun people trace their history to a woman , Ashanti, Indomie is ready boy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2019
ctleurocollege:

O boy read about Joan of Arc , Cleopatra, Queen of Sheba, Queen Amina, Oshun people trace their history to a woman , Ashanti, Indomie is ready boy grin

cleopatra did not establish egypt, she inherited it!
the queen of sheba never established ethiopia, she only inherited it. all the other people also did not establish their cities. so tell me who has indomie for a brain?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Hepolyte(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Great. This is Grace and Wisdom at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.