Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip (1976 Views)

UTME 2024: JAMB Gives Candidates Instruction On What To Do On NIMC Platform / JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) / NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by Gabson006: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good day Nlander.
I have a relative whose surname is wrongly spelt on NIMC slip.
The centre has not issued the slip that contains NIN info. When she called their attention to the error ,they told him they will correct it later.
I just want to confirm is it possible for the NIMC staff to correct the name since they have not issued the one that contains NIN or she should start the process again in another centre without telling them.
Please I need your candid advice.
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by Gabson006: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
@lala
@fynestboi

Take this to front page abeg
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by florenceolatude: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2023
angry
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by MrsTwrite(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2023
Yes, my neighbor had similar issue, she said she went to thier office and they asked her to come back in two weeks time. I think they might fit it, but might take some charges.
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by manoyelapo: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2023
oyugepaudre:
from 2 weeks it will reach next year shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by manoyelapo: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2023
oyugepaudre:
from 2 weeks it will reach next year shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by kenetunde: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
please I need help on my NIN wrong DOB needs correction. Please how will I go about this
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by madyfrank: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip by kalayiro: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gabson006:
Good day Nlander.
I have a relative whose surname is wrongly spelt on NIMC slip.
The centre has not issued the slip that contains NIN info. When she called their attention to the error ,they told him they will correct it later.
I just want to confirm is it possible for the NIMC staff to correct the name since they have not issued the one that contains NIN or she should start the process again in another centre without telling them.
Please I need your candid advice.
It can be corrected no need of doing another one again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejoice Oghenero : SS3 Student Builds Drone For His Community (Photos) / UI DLC Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers. / Mistake Nigerian Students Make That Is Unacceptable In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.