Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms (528 Views)

For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE / NYSC 2018 Batch 'C' Class Room Interaction For Pcms / NYSC Automatic Revalidation For Pcms That Missed Camp In 2018 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dear PCM:

Avoid private schools at all cost. They add little benefit to your life. Their 5k has negligible impact on your finance. Yet they'll use you to the fullest.

Once you accept their offer, there's no going back. That 5k is a scam. And worse is that there's almost no useful experience that you'll gain from private schools.

If you need money, go to companies. Except you know someone, I doubt if you will ever make it past the gate of any company let alone getting a chance to submit your letter.

If you can't runs a company that's willing to pay handsomely then find a business that will offer you experience (even if they won't pay you a dime), it's worth it.

The last option is to find a government secondary school where you'll teach for only few periods per week. This will give you time to build/improve your business and skills.

You can use your free time to learn and practice programming, blogging, freelancing, or any relevant skill (including those you might have gained from SAED).

One year in a man's life no be beans. Use it wisely and don't let 5k make you waste one year of your life on building another man's empire.

To be forewarned, they say, is to be forearmed.
Re: My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms by Yubokumin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Cobbler Rapes Corps Member, Tries To Kill Her In Ogun. / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / Can I Still Make It To Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.