Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg (43432 Views)

Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Modernist: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
The man from festac up there is not even hiding his bmcism What he wrote up there is word for word the same response I saw on a BMC group on WhatsApp please be innovative when you want to fool yourself next time.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by bakescos01: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
NaijaMutant:
The disgrace has finally gone international grin

What a pity for the mere commissioner turn academic vice president grin

When I see people calling the VP a disgrace , I just laugh. Am sure you all we wish your father is a disgrace like Osinbanjo. That man is a successful man. You should be praying you get to something similar in life. Leave politics alone, most of you don’t know the true story of the happenings around you. The media is deceptive.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Modernist: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
klax:

Hmmmm........now I realised you 're the biggest idiot ever existed. I never gave the guy thumb up because of Buhari and Osibande not at all you bollocks I only gave him the thumb up because be referred to long ago mentions which I never read about do you get that to your greasy head

You should be ashamed of yourself for being stupid and reason with one side of your brain for not be clever enough to read between your damn smelly fingers to understand a message someone is passing across intelligently.

I repeat and will say it more damn you all bitch buharist infact damn Buhari himself ok. I don't waste my hassle on correct logic standing upside down human like you, bro you don't worth it. Naturally every buharist are intellectually imbecilles and that is it.

What do you have to say waiting.....

You want to bash me bah? Na you go run las.
That post was copied word for word from a BMC group on WhatsApp, so he's just doing what he's paid for na 30k dey work.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

This boy is a tribal bigot and would want you to think the reason his mother gave birth to such deformity is because of the yorubas. Ignore him

Back to the topic: buhari is destroying Nigeria with his non stop unconstitutional actions. He must be stopped!

It's time for mass protests guys. Mass Civil disobedience! Mass disruptions! It's time!

Let all the yorubas go nd protest, as 4 my beloved south south being betrayed by the yorubas has taught us something. Come 2023 any party that brings out a northerner as their candidate will be widely supported by us. The cycle must continue until the yorubas receive sense.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Let all the yorubas go nd protest, as 4 my beloved south south being betrayed by the yorubas has taught us something. Come 2023 any party that brings out a northerner as their candidate will be widely supported by us. The cycle must continue until the yorubas receive sense.

MelesZenawi you are not deceiving anyone but your tiny-brained self by commenting with a new moniker
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Opmic: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
this Osinbanjo-buhari saga is now getting out of hand
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

MelesZenawi you are not deceiving anyone but your tiny-brained self by commenting with a new moniker

You too emotional young man.

Everything is now Meles Zenawi even when confronted with the truth.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by stickle(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
So many reasons can be deduce from Mr President action.
1. Many people are of the opinion that the VP always out perform his boss whenever he is given opportunity.
2. The race to 2023
3. The sack of Daura
etc.
Last Las what will be, will be.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by kudinkarfe: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

This boy is a tribal bigot and would want you think the reason his mother gave birth to such deformity is because of the yorubas. Ignore him

Back to the topic: buhari is destroying Nigeria with his non stop unconstitutional actions. He must to be stopped!

It's time for mass protests guys. Mass Civil disobedience! Mass disruptions! It's time!
[color=#006600][/color]Try mass protest you will know how far.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by kudinkarfe: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

This boy is a tribal bigot and would want you think the reason his mother gave birth to such deformity is because of the yorubas. Ignore him

Back to the topic: buhari is destroying Nigeria with his non stop unconstitutional actions. He must to be stopped!

It's time for mass protests guys. Mass Civil disobedience! Mass disruptions!

Try mass protest you will know how far.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You too emotional young man.

Everything is now Meles Zenawi even when confronted with the truth.

Obsession disorder is real and you are one live example. Like I said, make an OCD test. I will bite my shoes if you aren't at least a 19! Just from the patterns of your usernames and writeups, the shittiest analyst could deduce your silly ass is the one commenting
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by rexwalters: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
festacman:
Surprising that Bloomberg fell for this mischievous narratives inspired by the opposition. In US, does the Economic Advisory Council advise Pres. Trump or VP Pence? The answer says it all.

It is important to emphasize that the influence, which VP Yemi Osinbajo enjoyed and exerted during first 4 years in office was largely due to Pres. Buhari's ill-health and loyalty. It is this influence that people are mistaking today as convention rather than conscious concession. Let's face it. How influential was VP Jonathan under Pres. Yar'adua or VP Sambo under Pres. Jonathan. Pres. Obasanjo who conceeded too much to VP Atiku regretted it. I am sure while sincere supporters moan on his behalf and mischievous haters display their mockery, VP Osinbajo will remain grateful to Pres. Buhari for that rare 'freehand' opportunity, which endeared him to Nigerians and catapulted his political worth.

The fact remains that in Presidential System of Government, the VP is an appendage of the President. The President is the executive Head of Government and Commander-in-Chief. This is captured in the constitution. I am sure that as someone who taught and practised law, VP Osinbajo knows his place. It is so in United States from where we borrowed the system.

Now, take a look at what some former United States VPs said about the post they once occupied:

“I am not in a leadership position. I am supporting the president. He can exert the leadership and I can support him.” — Nelson Rockefeller, the 41st vice president

The vice presidency is “not worth a bucket of warm piss” and “the worst damn fool mistake I ever made.” — John Nance Garner, the 32nd vice president

“The vice presidency is the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived.” — John Adams, the 1st vice president

“Look at all the vice presidents in history. Where are they? They were about as useful as a cow’s fifth teat.” — Harry Truman, the 34th vice president

“I would a great deal rather be anything, say professor of history, than vice president.” — Theodore Roosevelt, the 25th vice president

"You shut the door, you tell the boss exactly what you think. But when the door opens, the job of the vice president is to stand right next to the president and implement the policy that he's decided. And I'm prepared to do that. - Mike Pence currently serving as the 48th vice president of the United States

“I do not propose to be buried until I am really dead.” — New Hampshire Sen. Daniel Webster, on rejecting an offer to be future President William Henry Harrison’s running mate in 1839

Just incase the crocodile tears Hypocrites missed the excellent write up.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Obsession disorder is real and you are one live example. Like I said, make an OCD test. I will bite my shoes if you aren't at least a 19! Just from the patterns of your usernames and writeups, the shittiest analyst could deduce your silly ass is the one commenting

Trash and straight to dust bin.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by DCmonster: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
festacman:
Surprising that Bloomberg fell for this mischievous narratives inspired by the opposition. In US, does the Economic Advisory Council advise Pres. Trump or VP Pence? The answer says it all.

It is important to emphasize that the influence, which VP Yemi Osinbajo enjoyed and exerted during first 4 years in office was largely due to Pres. Buhari's ill-health and loyalty. It is this influence that people are mistaking today as convention rather than conscious concession. Let's face it. How influential was VP Jonathan under Pres. Yar'adua or VP Sambo under Pres. Jonathan. Pres. Obasanjo who conceeded too much to VP Atiku regretted it. I am sure while sincere supporters moan on his behalf and mischievous haters display their mockery, VP Osinbajo will remain grateful to Pres. Buhari for that rare 'freehand' opportunity, which endeared him to Nigerians and catapulted his political worth.

The fact remains that in Presidential System of Government, the VP is an appendage of the President. The President is the executive Head of Government and Commander-in-Chief. This is captured in the constitution. I am sure that as someone who taught and practised law, VP Osinbajo knows his place. It is so in United States from where we borrowed the system.

Now, take a look at what some former United States VPs said about the post they once occupied:

“I am not in a leadership position. I am supporting the president. He can exert the leadership and I can support him.” — Nelson Rockefeller, the 41st vice president

The vice presidency is “not worth a bucket of warm piss” and “the worst damn fool mistake I ever made.” — John Nance Garner, the 32nd vice president

“The vice presidency is the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived.” — John Adams, the 1st vice president

“Look at all the vice presidents in history. Where are they? They were about as useful as a cow’s fifth teat.” — Harry Truman, the 34th vice president

“I would a great deal rather be anything, say professor of history, than vice president.” — Theodore Roosevelt, the 25th vice president

"You shut the door, you tell the boss exactly what you think. But when the door opens, the job of the vice president is to stand right next to the president and implement the policy that he's decided. And I'm prepared to do that. - Mike Pence currently serving as the 48th vice president of the United States

“I do not propose to be buried until I am really dead.” — New Hampshire Sen. Daniel Webster, on rejecting an offer to be future President William Henry Harrison’s running mate in 1839

Mr, is the vice-president your father? Why this long epistle to defend him, what are you trying to achieve? He doesn't even know your jobless ass.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by DCmonster: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

This boy is a tribal bigot and would want you to think the reason his mother gave birth to such deformity is because of the yorubas. Ignore him

Back to the topic: buhari and his cabal are destroying Nigeria with their non stop unconstitutional actions. They must be stopped!

If they can do this to the vice president, imagine the damage they can inflict do to your powerless dad, mum & siblings when they feel like it.

Ode! Go and protest. Your case will be worse than sowore and co. Buhari has finally realized that osinbanjo is a very corrupt man and he buhari is allergic to corruption.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
DCmonster:
Ode! Go and protest. Your case will be worse than sowore and co. Buhari has finally realized that osinbanjo is a very corrupt man and he buhari is allergic to corruption.

Mumu, I am currently protesting where I am. Remember the news from earlier today about the huge protests??

Not everyone is a spineless toad. The question is what are you doing?
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by executive12: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What happened to 90 billion under Osibanjo within 1 week.

Nigerians need answers?

Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by MisterKings(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Everything Buhari does is it not for the benefit of his people in the North?

Will he treat his VP the same way if he hailed from the North?

He has stopped the importation of rice so that Dangote and other Northerners will be enriched.

I did not step out to vote for this man, both the first and second. I blame Nigerians who did for the rubbish we go through everyday in this country. Na we get the power no be them.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by ecowas: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
maynation:
The fulanis trying so hard to render the political relivance of we yorubas useless.
I hate when we yorubas hide under the disguise of 'sophisticated politics' to accept Fulanis' whack political agendas. There is no correlation between South and north and it's an obvious foolishness to keep parading ourselves as though this tie exits.
We are being used, we are being misled, we are being toyed with and we are being rendered powerless politically.
How did we even get here?
How did we allow a nonentity dictate what our future holds? The same jagaban who recommended Osinbajo for VP is now using fulanis against him just for an unrealistic 2023 presidential ambition. Is this the sophisticated politics Ooduwans are known for?

Yoruba ero nu o.
the more you look, the less you see South West grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by airbrush: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Osinbanjo should be asked by Nigerians what he did with culprits of Ikoyi money. I gave up on him after that.

The man is very corrupt.

wetin concern us in this matter abeg?
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by plaindealer: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
MisterKings:
Everything Buhari does is it not for the benefit of his people in the North?

Will he treat his VP the same way if he hailed from the North?

He has stopped the importation of rice so that Dangote and other Northerners will be enriched.

I did not step out to vote for this man, both the first and second. I blame Nigerians who did for the rubbish we go through everyday in this country. Na we get the power no be them.

Coscharis and all the rice mills and producers in the SE nko? Are they not benefiting?

Must everything be paranoia, tribalism and bigotry to you people? Are you the only people in Nigeria?

Goshh.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by DCmonster: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Mumu, I am currently protesting where I am. Remember the news from earlier today about the huge protests??

Not everyone is a spineless toad. The question is what are you doing?
What am I doing? You dey craze! I dey my house now they eat spaghetti,egg,fish and plantain. You want some or you prefer to go die young foolishly for someone who doesn't give a hoot about?
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Wao!
What a dumb assumption. I can see you're frustrated. Try nd take a chilled pill cos I don't even know the moniker u just mentioned
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by MetaPhysical: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
We dont need Bloomberg to tell us there is succession issue....we know...at least those of us with ears to ground.

Tinubu/Kyari is next APC ticket.
Muslim/muslim will be pushed in our face.

APC is incumbent, its going to take more than just PDP voting power to defeat and displace them.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
DCmonster:
What am I doing? You dey craze! I dey my house now they eat spaghetti,egg,fish and plantain. You want some or you prefer to go die young foolishly for someone who doesn't give a hoot about?

Ode, you said I should go protest and I told you I was already. You are pained because not everyone is a spineless toad like you who can't even confront their simplest fears, needless say stand for something for the society.

Leeching off humanity but giving nothing back. You should be sacrificed to sango olukoso
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by josite: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
osinbaajo walks with GOD and later prefer to walk with tinubu.once a pastor cant hear GOD,he must hear man.best advice is for oshinbajo is to resign and repair his relationship with GOD and he will be shocked GOD can still make him president after he parts wit tinubu.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by DCmonster: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Ode, you said I should go protest and I told you I was already. You are pained because not everyone is a spineless toad like you who can't even confront their simplest fears, needless say stand for something for the society.

Leeching off humanity but giving nothing back. You should be sacrificed to sango olukoso
Go and protest! Won ma fie Bo Ogun las las ni.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by hyperflex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why is Osinbajo so desperately holding on to power? I thought the Bible said all is vanity?

Even the Bible said in all things seek understanding first. So because they are giving you hard time on the job you will quit!? Quit a job even the president can’t sack you from. Shows the kind of man or person you are. Glad Osinbajo is not you
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
DCmonster:
Go and protest! Won ma fie Bo Ogun las las ni.

Olosi Omo alainiran. Ki n se gbogbo eyan ni ojo bi iwo ati Awon to ni e.

Eranko jatijati. Sango olukoso ma da'na sun e ki osun yi to pari ni.
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Staro: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sad
Re: Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Back to the topic: buhari and his cabal are destroying Nigeria with their non stop unconstitutional actions. They must be stopped!

If they can do this to the vice president, imagine the damage they can inflict do your powerless loved ones when they feel like it.

Make Sowore your best friend and mentor!

Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71