Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Instagram Integration - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Instagram Integration (1300 Views)

Please Help With Paystack Integration! / Do Need Paystack Payment Integration / Paystack Payment Integration With .net E-commerce Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Integration by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
So guys started learning HTML/ css mid September. Paused for a while and switched to JavaScript because I really thought i knew the core HTML/CSS ideas. Boy was I wrong! Lol.
I just felt like a should try my hand out recently with a project so I set to work on a website for my sisters oil perfume business and what a holy mess that was lol! No responsiveness whatsoever. Couldn't apply grid even though I understand it in theory lol.
Long story short, I had to get started with another tutorial from traversy on responsive websites from scratch and I think its looking better.
That's the whole webdev life though. Make mistakes and learn.
My question is though, how can I integrate instagram posts to a page? I tried the "embed" button and while it did integrate, it ended up leaving a trail of random text on my page. Anybody have any idea how to fix this?
Re: Instagram Integration by makavele: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hi,

I don't know where you're from . . . *school of thought* but where I come from . . when you have issues like these and seek help
you should upload your codes to version control and create and *Issue*

Explain everything there; include snapshots if possible ... then come here and past the link with a summary.

If anybody is interested, they would fork your repo; tackle the issue; solve it and push it back to you as a PR (pull request) with detailed explanation.

Minus the explanation, you get to see what they fixed and how they did it.

Merge the solution and you're fine once again . . .

TLDR: We cannot proffer solutions for something we can only imagine . . We need hard facts and evidence.
Re: Instagram Integration by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
makavele:
Hi,

I don't know where you're from . . . *school of thought* but where I come from . . when you have issues like these and seek help
you should upload your codes to version control and create and *Issue*

Explain everything there; include snapshots if possible ... then come here and past the link with a summary.

If anybody is interested, they would fork your repo; tackle the issue; solve it and push it back to you as a PR (pull request) with detailed explanation.

Minus the explanation, you get to see what they fixed and how they did it.

Merge the solution and you're fine once again . . .

TLDR: We cannot proffer solutions for something we can only imagine . . We need hard facts and evidence.
I honestly dont understand about version control and what how it works but thanks. I eventually found what was causing it (trying to embed a post with multiple pics) they ought to have a warning or something lol.
What's got me at my wits end now is resizing the damn things and getting them to stay side by side. They either always overlap and produces one devilish line by the right hand or they just stand alone and position one per line

Re: Instagram Integration by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
This will be my own journal lol. Man don tire make I sleep small
Re: Instagram Integration by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2019
I'm tempted to laugh at the so-called makevele who attempted to profer solutions.
Beware of the quack

(1) (Reply)

Building A PHP Framework For RAD / I don't have a story. What is your story? / Do We Really Have Wizard Female Programmers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.