Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

“its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users (2026 Views)

Joeboy Finally Reacts To Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Unfollowing Him On IG / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Pon Pon Music : How Davido, Tekno, Runtown Are Spearheading A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Musicprong: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Joseph Akinfenwa Donus, known professionally as Joeboy has resorted to teaching the lyrics of his hitsong, “Nobody” due to the constant abuse of the lyrics by music lovers.

The singer hopped on to social with his boss and colleague artiste Mr. Eazi who he featured on the song to give correct lessons on the lyrics to the song.

He wrote:

Its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls. Lol

What called for this lesson? Apparently, music lovers had been singing the wrong lyrics of a particular line in the song and felt it necessary to correct.

Read the funny replies fans gave after learning of the right lyrics:

Source https://musicprong.com/its-joeboy-pon-deck-pls-joeboy-finally-answers-with-social-media-users-abusing-his-song/

Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Joeboy condemn kor iron condemn ni
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by teejaymiquel(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
lwkmd thought it was Joe boy boy dey
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Heavensent01(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
in as much as I commend these young artistes for doing well for themselves, I sincerely don't give a damn about their lyrics. I'm a rap fav
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by cyndy1000(f): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have always known is "Joe boy pon deck"
I google songs lyrics to enable be sure of what is been said.
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Onyi22(f): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Oh my goodness, he's the type I love hanging out with
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by longetivity(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyi22:
you don start

2 Likes

Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by longetivity(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2020
na joeboy pon de i dey call am since all this days
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Onyi22(f): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2020
longetivity:
you don start
grin cheesy
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Mastakija(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2020
all my lyf i tot twas joeboy dml make una no cast me o
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by ashewoboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
this guy is the Lee Min Ho of nigeria. Ladies are crazy about him.
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by Onyi22(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2020
ashewoboy:
this guy is the Lee Min Ho of nigeria. Ladies are crazy about him.
Who no like better thing?
Re: “its Joeboy Pon Deck Pls” – Joeboy Finally Answers With Social Media Users by punisha: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyi22:

How will u like your thunder served?

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter / A Cross Dresser Was Spotted At Alaafin's Queen,iya Metta's Father Burial / A Young Lady Lost An Eye Trying To Fix Contact Lens (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.