Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole (35207 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Ekakamba: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na Edo man ooo. grin tongue
udemzyudex:
This man no be Ambode ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by ojun50(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Some mumu youth go still follow die like mosquito
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by southsouthking(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
My Governor you are indeed a typical Benin Man.
I doff my heart for you EPA.
4+4 tor wa gba.
Godwin Obaseki GHA to kpere iseee

8 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by waziri4biz: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
tayebest:
Obaseki should play with caution. He travel and ask ambode how far! sad
Oshiomhole is not Tinubu and Obaseki is not Ambode that wasn't involved in party politics. I'm from Edo state and currently any party Obaseki goes to he'll win. The Edo people only don't vote because one guy in burdillion asked them to.....

9 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by lagdmark(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
udemzyudex:
This man no be Ambode ooo
You mean Lady Ambode

5 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by babyfaceafrica: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
waziri4biz:

Oshiomhole is not Tinubu and Obaseki is not Ambode that wasn't involved in party politics. I'm from Edo state and currently any party Obaseki goes to he'll win. The Edo people only don't vote because one guy in burdillion asked them to.....
stop deceiving obaseki,he wont win in PDP
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole talks like a tout .. that's the reason why no one respects him.
Talks like a tout...abi he's a tout grin?

4 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by haleymoon: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
I jus de laugh

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by sofiscatedmoron: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
handsome men
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
I wish we had somebody like obaseki in lagos but na lie. Na xoxo puppets dem, wey dey alausa. We too mumucious for lagos, walahi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by able20(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
southsouthking:
My Governor you are indeed a typical Benin Man.
I doff my heart for you EPA.
4+4 tor wa gba.
Godwin Obaseki GHA to kpere iseee
Edo no be Yoruba, no mumu for Edoland.

5 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
able20:

I might ne wrong, quoting him on the interview he granted pressman recently after the Iyamoh's mob attack where he said...I'm not sure if I went to pay a visit to the PDP chairman, I'd be treated the way I was in oshiomohle's house. The guy may eventually defect to PDP. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
waziri4biz:

I'm with you on this. I haven't even read your post before I made my submission earlier. Our mumu never do for lagos. Their mumu don do for Oyo and Ondo states and that shows how brave they are.

5 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by southsouthking(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
greggng:
When Adam start with that small boy let nobody blame him...obasaki cannot win Edo state without oshomole support ....he needs oshomole more than his dirty talk

Baba na we tandan 4 Benin, i be benin boy.
As things dey now if dem like make Dem do election 100 times, Obaseki go win am.

We no fit betray Edo man for Auchi man, na taboo where we for come.

6 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by remi1444: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Obaseki is playing with fire.

No doubt he would be given the ambode treatment, underestimate the power of osho baba at your own risk.

I see obaseki ending up as a single term governor.

You should know better.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by FakeManna: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

A tale of two grown fools

Bola Tinubu didnt make noise or throw insult around yet won several battles

OBJ took tinubu to court he won yet no noise
Jonathan and Adoke took him to court and he won, no noise or insults
PDP where defeated by him 5 good times yet no noise

[/s]
shatap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Kendrick123: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Finally am here grin
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Bruemath(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Their problem
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by remi1444: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
southsouthking:

Baba na we tandan 4 Benin, i be benin boy.
As things dey now if dem like make Dem do election 100 times, Obaseki go win am.

We no fit betray Edo man for Auchi man, na taboo we am from.
My area is a PDP controlled unit in Esan South but 97% of the entire people are supporting Godwin. It's a walkover victory for him even with the collective opposition with PDP and Oshiomole. Oshiomole is just playing the role of a toothless bully.

7 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Halo22: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Well as Obaseki is doing his mosquito bite, let him ensure he has a standby popular party's ticket, cos the way it is, Oshiomole can't be alive as a party Chairman and see Obaseki clinch the party's ticket come next year.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by ArticleBeast: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
tayebest:
Obaseki should play with caution. He travel and ask ambode how far! sad
Lagos is not Edo State....

4 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by southsouthking(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
able20:

You said it all Bro, na we be d definition of Silence is priceless.
Edo man talk less but do more.
We nor dey shout if we want fight so that people go separate us, we go just break bottle begin stab.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by spirul77: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=waziri4biz post=83860877]
I laugh you, it's impossible for obaseki to win in PDP, EDO north 100 0ercent APC, EDO south 70 percent APC because if obaseki goes to PDP I know APC will fly captain hosa the owner of wells carton hotels and dude is more popular among the binis than obaseki and EDO central is 50/50 because APC has taken over the once PDP stronghold since Tony anenihs political demise.
but I like the way obaseki is giving it to Oshio baba hot hot. but the problem be say both of them are fighting for their interest and no one is fighting for the masses so they can all die and go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Alhaji419: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Correct Man..!

Oshiomole just dey feel like a demigod in Edo state

Hope Obaseki clips his bat like wings..!

Lol
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by southsouthking(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Halo22:
Well as Obaseki is doing his mosquito bite, let him ensure he has a standby popular party's ticket, cos the way it is, Oshiomole can't be alive as a party Chairman and see Obaseki clinch the party's ticket come next year.

Then is a goodbye for APC in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by jayjay2609: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
festacman:
Gov. Godwin Obaseki should apply caution and wisdom in the way he is going about his 2nd term project. It is OK to fight when you believe you have your back to the wall but it is important to be sure who set up the wall behind you. Sycophants are experts in making imaginary walls come alive. His best bet remains getting APC ticket. He must therefore play smart politics to avoid being left out in the cold, with only option being using Edo State money recklessly to buy the governorship candidature of a strange party with funny acronym.

With this post of yours, I am already sure you are not from Edo

FYI, edo state is not like Lagos state.... And whether obaseki contest under APC or PDP, nothing would stop him from winning.. Because majority of the people in Edo loves the man

Osho is fighting a battle he can never win, Obaseki is not like Ambode..

And if for any reason Obaseki switches to another party, just know that will be the end of apc in edo

5 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Goldencheese(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Lovely, Ambode come and learn how it's done, you cannot finish your tenure and lord over other people in their own tenure.

I love Obaseki, giving it to Oshiomhole hot. Oshiomhole will never tolerate anybody lording over him when he held sway so why should he lord over other people.

There are some shits that can only happen in Lagos state.

If possible, I could have liked your comment 1,000 times.

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by chiedozie198100: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
this drama na plan work between obaseki and oshiomole.

they r doing this to take the shine off the PDP guy.

in the end, obaseki will win the fight n his appeal will increase so much towards the main elections.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Kay25(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Who fine pass na him go win the election..obaseki or oshiomole?
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by appini: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
thatigboman:
why should he? Freedom of movement is guaranteed in the constitution

Osho is an unregistered South Sudanese in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.