Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole (35200 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Myhusband(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2019
udemzyudex:

Impeach by who,all those sh1t were noise, nothing would have happened.

It will happen and heaven will not fall. Unlike Fashola, Ambode didn't make any friendship with the lawmakers, like he didn't have any lawmakers loyal to him. It was Oba of Lagos and some prominent sons of Lagos that comes in, where were you when a deputy governor of Lagos state was impeached?
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Centcanada: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2019
What is happening in Edo state is not new to me or to some people that knew Adams Bad antecedents. Has oshomole forgotten so soon what he did to somebody that give him power when he came to Edo state to contest for governor? He worn because of his predecessor but he stab him( predecessor) at the back saying to the Edo sons and daughter that Godfatherism is a bad egg or that his predecessor wants to control him and that will enable him not to do work for Edo state. Why now? Why do you think you will control Obaseki? What goes around must surely come around. Obaseki is the governor and he has every power to nail you down but the luck that is on your side is because you have job at the federal level and you thought you will use federal might on the governor, no way. Don't worry. Soon, I mean very soon, your feather will fall and you will know what a common man is facing and I believe by then, that where you will tell the whole world that Nigeria is too hot and you will flee. Power is not stable always. It will leave your circle soon.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Reference(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2019
Well I can see this topic is a straight intra party fight between monarchists and republicans.... between those who feel Nigeria should be a feudal state and those who want popular power.

None of my business. My views are well known about kings and kingdoms, and empires. The world largely started that way but today the desire of every man on earth is for liberty so Nigeria is obviously swimming against a certsin tide with devastating consequences.

Today there is hardly a judiciary, a dead legislature and a dying VP, today the country is closer than ever to a monarchy. Let us see how it will all play out. I am certain how it will all end. Prince Oshiomhole.... continue your fight. None of my business.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by chinze(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2019
johnmattew:
my broda,Edo isn't Lagos o......obaseki no get rival for Edo state
Obaseki popular die for Edo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Danwakae(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2019
tayebest:
Obaseki should play with caution. He travel and ask ambode how far! sad

Oshomole needs to be cautious , because THE OBASEKI is not a small name in EDO, even in Nigeria they are well respected , as such , Oshobaba is not only Fighting Godwin Obaseki but the entire Obaseki family. It's a big task for Oshobaba

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

It will happen and heaven will not fall. Unlike Fashola, Ambode didn't make any friendship with the lawmakers, like he didn't have any lawmakers loyal to him. It was Oba of Lagos and some prominent sons of Lagos that comes in, where were you when a deputy governor of Lagos state was impeached?

You think you're talking to a kid abi
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by danono: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2019
tayebest:
EDO STATE IS NOT LAGOS STATE. let this enter your medulla.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Myhusband(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2019
udemzyudex:

You think you're talking to a kid abi

You're not just a kid but politically naive. Where were you when Nyako was impeached because the state lawmakers were loyal to gej the president then

You obviously knows nothing about political supremacy
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Kris4luv(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2019
Obaseki giving it to him hot
Ambode come and learn how to play politics here o
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2019
tayebest:

Bro... Edo State no be Lagidi...

I dont need to go further but ask... !!
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by Tecno66: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ambode had balls but Bola Tinubu was wise enough to take over the house of Assembly which he used to intimidate Ambode. Obaseki learnt from the Lagos case and quickly took over the house of Assembly. Ambode was not a as weak as that, rather, Tinubu arranged the stuff from onset.
udemzyudex:

Mtcheew, did Ambode even do half of what he is doing? Ambode didn't have the balls.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by udemzyudex(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tecno66:
Ambode had balls but Bola Tinubu was wise enough to take over the house of Assembly which he used to intimidate Ambode. Obaseki learnt from the Lagos case and quickly took over the house of Assembly. Ambode was not a as weak as that, rather, Tinubu arranged the stuff from onset.

He knew what was going to happen and should have planned well but he didn't,he was in the game before as an accountant but he is not a real politician so I won't blame him that much.
Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by tonididdy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Obaseki is playing with fire.

No doubt he would be given the ambode treatment, underestimate the power of osho baba at your own risk.

I see obaseki ending up as a single term governor.

I quoted you just for reference purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.