Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! (37686 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA / 206 Students Graduate With First Class In FUTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
otokx:

It is not by wearing uniform like primary school children, don't be deceived.
Lol. Uniform or no uniform. My statement is a fact.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by otokx(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fyi0:

Lol. Uniform or no uniform. My statement is a fact.

Define a fact please.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
otokx:

Define a fact please.
Based on statistics, the majority of uniport students acknowledge pharmacy as the most difficult course. That's the fact. I don't need to define a fact.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by DopeWill(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

Pharmacists don't do much of pathology because of job description but the Pharmacology done by MBBS students is half baked.
The Combination of Pharmaceutics, Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology helps the Pharmacist apply Pharmacology better in clinical practice.

Lemme drop this on the table...An Intern Pharmacist prescribes better than a House Officer as this is evidence based.

Intern Pharmacists see errors made by both Resident doctors and Consultants (Nobody is above mistake) and when you engage a House Officer concerning the mistake on the prescription, he/she cannot spot out the mistake although they're not permitted to change the prescription.
The Intern Pharmacist will dispense the appropriate dose / or appropriate combination with the consent of a Senior Pharmacist to the patient and document the intervention for the consultant to effect in the folder.

u no go rest and enjoy ur graduation in peace now o..
That's if u ll survive medicine path and Pharm...

Before u start just be aware that we have Pharmacist who come back for MBBS.

At the Mention of path and Pharm class, every Medic bow for survival
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fyi0:

Based on statistics, the majority of uniport students acknowledge pharmacy as the most difficult course. That's the fact. I don't need to define a fact.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=DopeWill post=83877276][/quote]
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

statistic conducted by??

says someone who couldn't differenciate between assertion and fact.

I'm sure ure one of those who couldn't meet up to MBBS cut off and compensated with pharmacy.
They do that in my school a lot though..

carry credit full waec , demn come manage chuk u for one yeye course. Mtcheew
Dumb. I won't respond.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:

But you actually started it by putting down other courses, which was not necessary at all.

You turned what was meant to be a positive thread into a pointless squabble
kai!!!I
comments like this gives me hope ...that there are still sensible people on nairaland
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by shakuur(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

stop displaying ignorance here. so u know pathology now with those idea material and pamphlet they gave u..
so now
u know Histopathology, hematology, Med Microbiology and Chemical pathology ehnn.

nnna be careful.

I know u ll tell me u have Medic who has came back for pharmacy from the euphoria of God knows where. oya Did u have any medic in ur pharmacy school right now??

meanwhile, Did I just here u say what is Pharm, ( I'm very sure u didn't study pharmacology like medic, probably hr scope of study didn't design it so coz I've never seen any of ur colleague with any of the standard books in Pharmacology.
(kartzung, Goodman gilman, tripathy).
I know u ll also feel u know anatomy with does papaer material self,

Linpincott has been the highest I've seen with material, please dont come here and tell me u guys did pharmacology with does Lippincott subtitles,)

I respect u guys coz ur scope of study is d only one close to my study but dont bite more than u can chew, how can u open ur mouth and say u did Pathology. haaa , no make person vex o coz i wont mind us drilling ourself pharmacologycally here . nawa o

With the way you Dey argue about this thing, guy i hope say you don't graduate sha��
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by midnighter(f): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chidorx60:

kai!!!I
comments like this gives me hope ...that there are still sensible people on nairaland

Lol I didnt even notice that this is his own thread...I think maybe he just wanted to be controversial because there was no need to start that kind of thing

Everybody is coming to yab that guy not realising that OP started the wahala

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I didnt even notice that this is his own thread...I think maybe he just wanted to be controversial because there was no need to start that kind of thing

Everybody is coming to yab that guy not realising that OP started the wahala
yeah,the op made a thread to celebrate pharmacy graduants and proactively posted a remark that gave the likes of that damilo guy a need to object..

the op has got exactly what he wanted, which is what u rightly described as a sensless squabble
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by midnighter(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chidorx60:
yeah,the op made a thread to celebrate pharmacy graduants and proactively posted a remark that gave the likes of that damilo guy a need to object..

the op has got exactly what he wanted, which is what u rightly described as a sensless squabble

Nawa...its well...las las they will all end up in the same hospital relying on each other's knowledge
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Jman06(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

u no go rest and enjoy ur graduation in peace now o..
That's if u ll survive medicine path and Pharm...

Before u start just be aware that we have Pharmacist who come back for MBBS.

At the Mention of path and Pharm class, every Medic bow for survival
Just like we have MBBS graduates going back to study pharmacy!

BTW, path and pharm you typed up there means pathology and pharmacology. Mind you, as a medical student, the pharmacology you'll study is just like a pinch of a heap compared to what pharmacy students study. Check Guinness book of records for the toughest between pharmacy and medicine!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Jman06(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

stop displaying ignorance here. so u know pathology now with those idea material and pamphlet they gave u..
so now
u know Histopathology, hematology, Med Microbiology and Chemical pathology ehnn.

nnna be careful.

I know u ll tell me u have Medic who has came back for pharmacy from the euphoria of God knows where. oya Did u have any medic in ur pharmacy school right now??

meanwhile, Did I just here u say what is Pharm, ( I'm very sure u didn't study pharmacology like medic, probably hr scope of study didn't design it so coz I've never seen any of ur colleague with any of the standard books in Pharmacology.

Linpincott has been the highest I've seen with material, please dont come here and tell me u guys did pharmacology with does Lippincott subtitles,)

I respect u guys coz ur scope of study is d only one close to my study but dont bite more than u can chew, how can u open ur mouth and say u did Pathology. haaa , no make person vex o coz i wont mind us drilling ourself pharmacologycally here . nawa o

For uttering this rubbish, no more upgrading for all medical students taking pharmacology this year in that your school.

You think I don't know your school? and the pharmacy student that came back to study medicine because of his interests?
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jman06:
For uttering this rubbish, no more upgrading for all medical students taking pharmacology this year in that your school.

You think I don't know your school? and the pharmacy student that came back to study medicine because of his interests?
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jman06:
Just like we have MBBS graduates going back to study pharmacy!

BTW, path and pharm you typed up there means pathology and pharmacology. Mind you, as a medical student, the pharmacology you'll study is just like a pinch of a heap compared to what pharmacy students study. Check Guinness book of records for the toughest between pharmacy and medicine!
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by DopeWill(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

if the pharmacology of Kartzung that scare u to read material is what u called paltry, then no problems.

u studied materials and slide ,I've u heard any medical schools doing that?? no , because we need the in depth knowledge to manage patient..

wait o,so now that ure a graduate, of what relevance are u in my hospital self?? I mean the relevant that I dont know?? av u seen hospital request form/folder before,

did u see any pharmacist imprint on it better go to ur boot and dispense..

Bro u only study chemical structure, relations and compounding formulae giving to u by early Doctors , u work on the formula, u produce the drug, boom u say u know pharmacology. See the authors of kartzung, they are Medical Doctors.. av u not wondered..

U studied semester by semester, for 5 years
Medics studied 12 month, 15 month, 13 month etc straight and parallel for 6years, nothing like semester..

keep fooling urself

Check the Author of Thyroid and Antithyroid drugs and chemotherapeutics.

Maybe your Katzung is not up to date.

In hospitals Medical Reps who are majorly Pharmacists give the details of new drugs to consultants.
After which they provide them with free samples to test on patients and patients come back with positive results they introduce the scope of treatment to Journals of Medicine making it look like it was their research.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by DopeWill(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

na true.

biko did u have one medic currently in pharmacy
I bet u in the whole of Nigeria, no one currently..

Why some Pharmacists go back to school to study Medicine is for specialty which is not rampant in Nigeria and probably those that wanted to study medicine at first.

Currently Pharmacists are going outside the country to specialize in some areas just as it's been done in medicine.

The Pharmacology medics do in school does not give them the chemistry scope which helps to avoid drug interactions.
One of the reasons Doctors in practice always have conflict with Pharmacists is because when there is an interaction the nurses can not detect due to their poor Pharmacology but a Pharmacist will detect it and tell you to change it at your face which both nurses and resident doctors cannot do to a physician.
If the Consultant refuses the Pharmacist too will refuse to dispense the drug which will create a scene.
At this point in time, the doctor will start asking if the Pharmacist can write his/her consultancy exams..lolz....but the Pharmacist will careless because he/she is the custodian of drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chidorx60:

I never intended it to be a senseless squabble. It's well sha.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Oduclemz: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

so now

nnna be careful.

G

Oga go and rest. That’s how you go about claiming you know drugs because you study pharmacology as a borrowed course from your year 4. You think that qualifies you to prescribe

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Jman06(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
danilmo:

who is this self,

no b small upgrade, grin

go jor
Don't worry. You've ended up putting your co medical students into trouble with this post.

I know how we manage to pad up and upgrade your results before most of you pass pharmacology. We'll no longer upgrade you because of this post!
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by midnighter(f): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
DopeWill:
At this point in time, the doctor will start asking if the Pharmacist can write his/her consultancy exams..lolz

This is the worst...at times they will not listen to anybody and it puts people in danger.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jman06:
Don't worry. You've ended up putting your co medical students into trouble with this post.

I know how we manage to pad up and upgrade your results before most of you pass pharmacology. We'll no longer upgrade you because of this post!
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Tflex01: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2019
danilmo:

is something wrong with this guy ni??

which medical school give u such grace to tutor medic

lol. only u know the upgrade ure talking about. u funny las las grin

Lol... Are you sure you are a student at all??

All first and second generation universities still have their pharmacists teaching medical students pharmacology.

In all, I wish I know you and most importantly, I wish you never get to become a medical Doctor in life.

I know this my wish up there may look harsh to some neutrals. But if we factor in the number of people you will make a widow, widower, orphans etc with this your mindset then.... Because it is obvious that somebody like you can never have a good medical team which is very necessary for successful medical procedures in the hospital. Unfortunately, innocent patients are always the victims of your irresponsibilities.

It is really a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by daviddoc(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2019
danilmo:

so now

nnna be careful.

You sound so unprofessional and it's difficult to believe you're a physician in training. If you really are, then you're either insecure or have inferiority complex or both.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tflex01:

All first and second generation universities still have their pharmacists teaching medical students pharmacology.

In all, I wish I know you and most importantly, I wish you never get to become a medical Doctor in life.

I know this my wish up there may look harsh to some neutrals. But if we factor in the number of people you will make a widow, widower, orphans etc with this your mindset then.... Because it is obvious that somebody like you can never have a good medical team which is very necessary for successful medical procedures in the hospital. Unfortunately, innocent patients are always the victims of your irresponsibilities.

It is really a shame!

cry me a river, perish with ur wish.

Only u know schools who still allow pharmacist teach their student ..

In my school(federal FYI) , Medic with master in pharmacology, some are even Prof but they are medic.

these are the guys that teach , they teach with clinical correlation and we enjoy it..

One lesson I've learnt is never reply u guys the way u show high hope colours at the beginning, cox after giving u the rightful dose of ur showoff, u guys ll start crying more than the hopeless pitiable bereaved.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oduclemz:

Oga go and rest. That’s how you go about claiming you know drugs because you study pharmacology as a borrowed course from your year 4. You think that qualifies you to prescribe

so what qualifies me to prescribe??

since u assumed pharmacology is a borrowed course for medic , please what are the main MBBS course in year 4..??
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Tflex01: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
danilmo:

cry me a river, perish with ur wish.

Only u know schools who still allow pharmacist teach their student ..

In my school(federal FYI) , Medic with master in pharmacology, some are even Prof but they are medic.

these are the guys that teach , they teach with clinical correlation and we enjoy it..

One lesson I've learnt is never reply u guys the way u show high hope colours at the beginning, cox after giving u the rightful dose of ur showoff, u guys ll start crying more than the hopeless pitiable bereaved.

Funny enough, the real Medical Doctors (Not neophytes like you) have replied you on this thread but in your juvenile mind, they are pharms. grin

We will see who perish last last. cheesy
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tflex01:

Funny enough, the real Medical Doctors (Not neophytes like you) have replied you on this thread but in your juvenile mind, they are pharms. grin

We will see who perish last last. cheesy

Pitiable cry cry after been put in ur corner, only thing u know how to do...

From who know pharmacology to bad wish grin .
ure one of those who go emotional after been put in right corner.. who is the baby here nowgrin

Cry us a river with emotion..grin
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2019
Tflex01:

It is really a shame!

@op(fyi0 ) and others , chai, i re-read my comment and knew I have ignorantly & jokingly stepped on toes. i'm sorry.. Forgive my young mind.(My conscience won't let me rest since).

Discovered Team work is the best for the common goal and not superiority..

@ Jman06
Op .(congrat)

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by danilmo: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jman06:

Hia. hmm . My conscience wont let me be as regard whom i might have hurt and student who might suffer this..i'm sorry i ignorantly stepped on toes. Beside no pharmacy student currently in my class, all are lies just to prove point.
Take it as stunt..
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by midnighter(f): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phebean Ajibola Ogundipe Dies At 92 / No Resumption Date Yet For Schools / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.