Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! (38127 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA / 206 Students Graduate With First Class In FUTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by Jman06(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2019
danilmo:

Hia. hmm . My conscience wont let me be as regard whom i might have hurt and student who might suffer this..i'm sorry i ignorantly stepped on toes. Beside no pharmacy student currently in my class, all are lies just to prove point.
Take it as stunt..
Noted
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by nurain150(m): 2:03am On Jan 12, 2022
danilmo:

stop displaying ignorance here. so u know pathology now with those idea material and pamphlet they gave u..
so now
u know Histopathology, hematology, Med Microbiology and Chemical pathology ehnn.

nnna be careful.

I know u ll tell me u have Medic who has came back for pharmacy from the euphoria of God knows where. oya Did u have any medic in ur pharmacy school right now??

meanwhile, Did I just here u say what is Pharm, ( I'm very sure u didn't study pharmacology like medic, probably hr scope of study didn't design it so coz I've never seen any of ur colleague with any of the standard books in Pharmacology.
(kartzung, Goodman gilman, tripathy).
I know u ll also feel u know anatomy with does papaer material self,

Linpincott has been the highest I've seen with material, please dont come here and tell me u guys did pharmacology with does Lippincott subtitles,)

I respect u guys coz ur scope of study is d only one close to my study but dont bite more than u can chew, how can u open ur mouth and say u did Pathology. haaa , no make person vex o coz i wont mind us drilling ourself pharmacologycally here . nawa o

Have you heard of Rage and Dale, that's what we read not baby textbooks.
Re: Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! by nurain150(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2022

Please stop yarning nonsense about pharmacology, Pathology maybe, but pharmacology please don't even compete with a pharmacist in that area. Pharmacology and toxicology is what it is called in pharmacy and it is studied in depth in any school of pharmacy from year 3 till final year, you don't just study pharmacodynamics and the pharmacokinetics, pharmacists go ahead to study the structure and establish a relationship between the pharmacology and the chemical structure of the drug. Please don't go there, because it is lumped up for you to do in just a year makes you think it's such a big deal. It is just a part of the curriculum of the B.pharm degree, the statement that we don't carry Katzung, G &G and the rest shows how naive you are.
Please ask your senior colleagues, the pharmacist is the drug expert in the health profession, in the hospital where I work, doctors come to us for drug information and it's understandable and we don't brag about it.
Pharm no let them stress u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb & Post Utme List Of Cut Off Marks For Various Nigerian Universities And Pol / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death / Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.