Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan (1321 Views)

Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War / "God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" / GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Let’s face it: the Old Testament God was a deity who really needed to rip the amphetamine drip out of his celestial arm. Although the New Testament gave us a kinder, gentler God with a bellyful of butterflies who only wants humanity to surround him in one big group hug, the Old Testament God comes […]

Proof? The above graph, comparing God's Bronson-esque kill count in the Old Testament versus the Biblical Personification of Evil, Satan. Please note that God's kill count is 227,037% higher than Satan's.

These numbers do not include women and children, so it's possible that Satan made up some of the slack punt-kicking Jewish children into the Dead Sea, but I tend to doubt it. That's a pretty commanding lead on Jehovah's part.

more on the article here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1242

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Nezero(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Actually there are two kinds of deaths.

Lawful deaths and Unlawful deaths.

Almighty God, in his role as judge can decide to destroy anyone he tries on justice, and found to be wanting. All these deaths are righteous executions. God has to kill evil ones who have no remorse (refuse to repent) for the sake of good ones. This is not cold blooded murder. It is Justice.

Whereas Satan kills unlawfully mostly innocent people. He killed Job's children in cold blood. hr is a Sadist. he also caused all mankind to die when he lied to Eve to break God's simple law and thus caused her death. He is a Manslayer (guilty of Manslaughter). He will pay for it in the war of the great day of almighty God.

Don't let him deceive you
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Blakjewelry(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
me i am still waiting for the devil to come and defend himself because na only accuse them dey accuse am from the begin
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ignorance of the highest order.

If you can count how many people that descended from Adam + Adam himself and his wife, that should give you the exact figure of humans killed by Satan.

For Satan killed Adam in the beginning, and in doing that, he effectively killed all his descendants in advance.

If you're wondering what kind of death, it was the spiritual death which is the worst kind of death that happened to man when he lost his eternal life in the beginning.

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by sonmvayina(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jesusjnr what is physical death and spiritual death?.. I need to know.. Thank you
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
me i am still waiting for the devil to come and defend himself because na only accuse them dey accuse am from the begin
he can push people lol
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2019
sonmvayina:
Jesusjnr what is physical death and spiritual death?.. I need to know.. Thank you
both
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Bacteriologist(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2019
The truth remains that more people have been killed in the name of God and for the cause of God than for Satan.

A lot of people know this but only a few can argue against it.

Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by sonmvayina(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
skyhighweb:
both

Explain them... Please.. I need to update my knowledge
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bacteriologist:
The truth remains that more people have been killed in the name of God and for the cause of God than for Satan.

thats what numbers said and the muslims are known to follow this teachings Christians dont anymore

But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Bacteriologist(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
skyhighweb:

thats what numbers said and the muslims are known to follow this teachings Christians dont anymore

But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Have you heard about the Spanish Inquisition? I bet no. Do some research about that topic then come back.
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
sonmvayina:

Explain them... Please.. I need to update my knowledge
he died physically as a man so we can see his death
and also as the son of God so the devil can see him die and be reborn so both physical and spiritual being can witness his death and resurrection.

thats how far my knowledge takes me
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Have you heard about the Spanish Inquisition? I bet no. Do some research about that topic then come back.
am ok with the english one can't b using Google translate and be getting wat u getting
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Bacteriologist(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
skyhighweb:
am ok with the english one can't b using Google translate and be getting wat u getting

You mean? Google search the Spanish Inquisition. It was a particular time in (Christian) history.
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Finallydead: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Its the height of foolishness when a created intelligent being begins to think he can question the intelligence of infinitely more advanced intelligence of the One who gave him a finite measure of intelligence. Its as absurd as trying to subtract the number infinity from the number ten and bragging on such a feat.
Anyway as a fellow man, let me condescend to this foolishness by asking if you even know the background of the story in your quoted text because if you do, u would have understood it was an attempt by God who could not change the nature of humans with the covenant available then to do exactly what doctors would do in the event of a break out of an epidemic like ebola which spreads like wildfire and killing all its victims without sparing. Those 'contaminated' victims were unchangeable and could only grow progressively worse while risking contaminating others which they had already done in the background story. Of course the effects of this range from compromising the sanity of the sane community to eventually contaminating every human and making it impossible for God to come through a law-abiding virgin to bring deliverance to humanity.

Using what men who may not have ever related with God do in His name to qualify a God you have not met yourself is quite shallow too, in normal human reasoning.

In closing, let me just tell you that you may be fortunate to find one or more people in your lifetime that could articulately justify the existence of God and his impeccable nature or as is usually the case you may not. Yet your justification/reproof for your belief will never lie in whether or not you do but in the undeniable proofs that nature and science have left you with which you have chosen to ignore. Only a fool looks at a robot with its highly advanced intellectual capabilities and says it was just an accident without a definite cause.

1 Like

Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by Finallydead: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
skyhighweb:
Let’s face it: the Old Testament God was a deity who really needed to rip the amphetamine drip out of his celestial arm. Although the New Testament gave us a kinder, gentler God with a bellyful of butterflies who only wants humanity to surround him in one big group hug, the Old Testament God comes […]

Proof? The above graph, comparing God's Bronson-esque kill count in the Old Testament versus the Biblical Personification of Evil, Satan. Please note that God's kill count is 227,037% higher than Satan's.

These numbers do not include women and children, so it's possible that Satan made up some of the slack punt-kicking Jewish children into the Dead Sea, but I tend to doubt it. That's a pretty commanding lead on Jehovah's part.

more on the article here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1242

This is just one of many justifications which God will always have when judged from a more wholistic scope of reasoning.

Its the height of foolishness when a created intelligent being begins to think he can question the intelligence of infinitely more advanced intelligence of the One who gave him a finite measure of intelligence. Its as absurd as trying to subtract the number infinity from the number ten and bragging on such a feat.
Anyway as a fellow man, let me condescend to this foolishness by asking if you even know the background of the story in your quoted text because if you do, u would have understood it was an attempt by God who could not change the nature of humans with the covenant available then to do exactly what doctors would do in the event of a break out of an epidemic like ebola which spreads like wildfire and killing all its victims without sparing. Those 'contaminated' victims were unchangeable and could only grow progressively worse while risking contaminating others which they had already done in the background story. Of course the effects of this range from compromising the sanity of the sane community to eventually contaminating every human and making it impossible for God to come through a law-abiding virgin to bring deliverance to humanity.
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Did you say the new testament God is kinder
Have you read revelations?
I think he was just warming up.The Old testament is child's play compared to the number of people the prince of peace destruction Jesus gets to kill in his second coming.
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2019
Nezero:
Actually there are two kinds of deaths.

Lawful deaths and Unlawful deaths.

Almighty God, in his role as judge can decide to destroy anyone he tries on justice, and found to be wanting. All these deaths are righteous executions. God has to kill evil ones who have no remorse (refuse to repent) for the sake of good ones. This is not cold blooded murder. It is Justice.

Whereas Satan kills unlawfully mostly innocent people. He killed Job's children in cold blood. hr is a Sadist. he also caused all mankind to die when he lied to Eve to break God's simple law and thus caused her death. He is a Manslayer (guilty of Manslaughter). He will pay for it in the war of the great day of almighty God.

Don't let him deceive you

How was Satan killing Job's children unlawful when Jehovah sanctioned it?
Re: Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan by skyhighweb(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2019
happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Later, St. Padre Pio Corpse Remains Undecomposed / Sy Rogers Death - Dead | Former Ex-gay Movement Pastor Has Died / I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.