Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War (465 Views)

Is God Good? / Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / Old Testament Murder Count: God Vs. Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Without a doubt, every normal thinking person would observe that he is always caught up in the fire of "do the good" or "do the evil" act.

It is observed that as soon as a person is of thinking age, he is immediately faced with the choice of doing the good or doing the bad eg don't take the meat in Mummy's pot vs take the meat "nothing will happen Satan says."

And every one born into this world must do either the good or the evil with no escape.

And we see that there are 2 Powers influencing our decision.

One Power God, Saying. "do the good" and another power Satan saying "do what you like, nothing will happen"

And sometimes the Good prevails and we listen to it and Obey and at other times the evil holds sway. Contd.
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by sonmvayina(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Life is all about making choices..

God created us with the ability and capabilities to make choice. What are we supposed to choose from?

God placed both good and evil in front us...

That is why he gave humanity his divine laws to guide their choices and live in peace. And by extension enjoy the human experience....

Each action has its own consequences...He also gave us wisdom and understanding to know when to break the rules(golden child)

There is good in evil

There is evil in good..

In the middle is LIFE
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by budaatum: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
eg don't take the meat in Mummy's pot vs take the meat "nothing will happen Satan says."

I'm sure mummy's whip will tell you not to listen to imaginary beings if you truly are a normal thinking person who observes.

4 Likes

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
budaatum:

I'm sure mummy's whip will tell you not to listen to imaginary beings if you truly are a normal thinking person who observes.

Herein comes Satan's priest, in proof of the war between God (good) and Satan the evil, the Satantum, the serpentum! Who tried crossing over to God's camp but has found out that God does not want him, so he has shamefully returned to his father's camp, Satan and has returned to the war against God!

So the war begins!

Of course we know it's you evil mummys and daddys who whip children because an imaginary thing spoke to them to not even do a thing that would put them in trouble.

Where normal parents try to find out what is going on.

But of course in the devils land the only voice children are to listen to are the voice of devils and demons!

And this post is not about devils land so blow away devil.
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by budaatum: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Herein comes Satan's priest, in proof of the war between God (good) and Satan the evil, the Satantum, the serpentum! Who tried crossing over to God's camp but has found out that God does not want him, .....

If only God had created you with the ability and capabilities to make choice, you'd know the right behaviour you are supposed to choose from.

Unfortunately, choosing right is not a thing you are created with but a thing you must learn.

1 Like

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Contd.

And there is no other option because a person will always be called upon to do something.

Hence we are caught up in the war of God, The Good vs Satan, the evil like Russia vs Ukraine.

As Ron kenoly said "there is no demilitarized zone".

No Red Cross and No Prisoners.

ONLY ALLIES AND ENEMIES AND DEAD BODIES AND DESTRUCTION BOTH PLAYING FOR THE END OF WINNERS AND LOSERS.

AND THE WINNING SIDE BANISHING AND VANQUISHING THEIR ENEMIES TO ANY HORRIBLE PLACE OR CIRCUMSTANCE AS IT PLEASES.

Thus, Who is your ally and who is your enemy?

FOR WE ARE AT WAR WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!

THEREFORE YOU MUST PICK A SIDE FOR IF YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN A SIDE, YOU WOULD BE TREATED AS AN ENEMY LIABLE TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT. BECAUSE WE ARE AT WAR!
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
So I stand on God's Side therefore Satan and his family and friends and affiliates and allies are my enemies.

So choose your side, for we are at War!
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
budaatum:

Unfortunately, choosing right is not a thing you are created with but a thing you must learn.

See proof you are Satan's seed? Did you ever go to schools and learnt to do the evil? No you did not! (I Don't care how you got it)

But when it comes to doing the good you are now making excuses of l'earning how to do the right!"

I know that if you are normal person then you would have seen that you did evil because you loved the evil which is the way which leadeth you to being so full of evil such that it has now become alien and difficult to do the right Therefore you have a problem of having to learn to do the right, which is why you are a devil.

I do not have that problem because i choose to do the good and the right because I love the good and the right.
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
So who are The Lord's Enemies?

Certainly we have the Muslims, then the satanists masquerading themselves as atheists.

Then we have those who claim that they are atheists but positively refrain from openly attacking God as their Satanist brothers do! To be contd!
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by budaatum: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See proof you are Satan's seed? Did you ever go to schools and learnt to do the evil? No you did not! (I Don't care how you got it)

But when it comes to doing the good you are now making excuses of l'earning how to do the right!"

I know that if you are normal person then you would have seen that you did evil because you loved the evil which is the way which leadeth you to being so full of evil such that it has now become alien and difficult to do the right Therefore you have a problem of having to learn to do the right, which is why you are a devil.

I do not have that problem because i choose to do the good and the right because I love the good and the right.

You are showing how little learning you have done not to do that which is not right.

1 Like

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Banilla:

You behave like a spawn of satan.

You are obnoxious! Toxic! Hateful! Ignorant! Anti-christian!

You think you would make heaven with this bad character of yours? undecided

You behave like a spawn of satan.

You already know you are devil's spawn being a prostitute and murderess,like Satan and Eve, like you, hence your confession.

My own Father hates all things evil eg whorēs and whorēchasers, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, murderers, daughters who fuq their fathers and brothers, fathers who fuq their daughters and all those abominable things you people do and therefore like Him, I hate you all.

Only shallow church goers don't know that God has been at war with Satan over us, therefore there are only Allies and Enemies.

And you devils are my enemies.
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
budaatum:

You are showing how little learning you have done not to do that which is not right.

A devil such as your twisting self can not judge that which is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=120198295]
I have set the anti-religious thread on fire. That's why she's crying for help grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/448#120126623[/quote

It's The War bro. It's the war!

And we are gonna tear the devil Kingdom down. Let's go up

We are going to the high places

We are gonna tear the devil's kingdom down. Ron kenoly.
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by terrezo2002(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=120198401][/quote]
Yeah Brother. We are always victors
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by terrezo2002(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jesus Christ is the Lord
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Jesus Christ is the Lord

Always!
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yeah Brother. We are always victors

More than conquerors!

God Always Wins!
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by dazzlingd(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
If u need a God to tell you to do what is good before you do it means you are a very stupid person

1 Like

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by dazzlingd(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know you are devil's spawn being a prostitute and murderess,like Satan and Eve, like you, hence your confession.

My own Father hates all things evil eg whorēs and whorēchasers, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, murderers, daughters who fuq their fathers and brothers, fathers who fuq their daughters and all those abominable things you people do and therefore like Him, I hate you all.

Only shallow church goers don't know that God has been at war with Satan over us, therefore there are only Allies and Enemies.

And you devils are my enemies.

Your father jehovah the God of Israel was the greatest killer, bully, sadist, pervert and ethnic cleanser of all time. A violent vindictive and proud of it

.:

Jehovah is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.
Richard Dawkins,

1 Like

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by dazzlingd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Then holy spirit abi holy sule....holy spirit is an idiot and a drunk master, rapist and the master of deception...holy spirit will tell 4 people 4 different lies and convince them they are not mad..

1 Like

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

Your father jehovah the God of Israel was the greatest killer, bully, sadist, pervert and rapist of all time. A violent vindictive and proud of it

Only stupid toys think that they can kill toys better than the toy Maker.

Secondly, you evil lying beasts are the ones who bully, rape, even you are a gay hence a pervert and murders who do these things and when God is tired of it, He wipes you people away like the germs you are.
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by dazzlingd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only stupid toys think that they can kill toys better than the toy Maker.

Secondly, you evil lying beasts are the ones who bully, rape, even you are a gay hence a pervert and murders who do these things and when God is tired of it, He wipes you people away like the germs you are.

You are not afraid are u grin

I curse your jesus , I curse his father, and I curse the holy spirit.. I curse their trinity...and you havent wondered that a lowly you means nothing I can curse those you worship and fear and I still shine as a star
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are not afraid are u grin

I curse your jesus , I curse his father, and I curse the holy spirit.. I curse their trinity...and you havent wondered that a lowly you means nothing I can curse those you worship and fear and I still shine as a star

Your curse does not even leave your phone, just a buzzing mosquito. That suddenly gbam, bloody dead!
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by dazzlingd(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Satan = Jehovah
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by sonmvayina(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
terrezo2002:
Jesus Christ is the Lord

Lord of the flies...

2 Likes

Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by terrezo2002(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lord of the flies...
That means you are a fly
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by sonmvayina(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
terrezo2002:

That means you are a fly

Lol...

I am man, a full grown man

But your jesus, he never existed. He is just a made up character to deceive people like you, that can use their brain..
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by terrezo2002(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol...

I am man, a full grown man

But your jesus, he never existed. He is just a made up character to deceive people like you, that can use their brain..
Okay. That means you are the one who made up the story right or you personally know the person who made it up right?
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by dazzlingd(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
terrezo2002:

That means you are a fly

No, you are the fly and he is your lord
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by terrezo2002(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
dazzlingd:

No, you are the fly and he is your lord
Okay. Are you happy now?
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by terrezo2002(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD OVER ALL
Re: Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War by sonmvayina(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

Okay. That means you are the one who made up the story right or you personally know the person who made it up right?

Yes, he was created by emperor Constantine...

Christianity started as the worship of Serapis...when he decided on a single religion for his empire. He choose Christianity...He had to order Eusebius to forge a human history for him...The Messiah the Jewish prophet wrote about is an ordinary man with father and mother from the line of David through Solomon his son...not a demi god.

Serapis became jesus at the council Ephasius..in 430AD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now This Is Church - Ethiopian Worship / Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) / The GOD Of The Old Testament Vs The god of the New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.