Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon (19776 Views)

Bombshell For The Obedient Movement / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Gerald454: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

Everyone can make a mistake ...ability to accept it is what makes u a real man
National mistake that will take the country backward is disastrous my friend. So forget that ur nonsense.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Papertrail11(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
I blame Tinubu for all this

If he had cut a deal with Jonathan retained South eest things wouldnt have gone rock bottom.

Next time power gets to the south hold am tight!
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gerald454:

One of the reasons I hate the yorubas. They are never smart......very dull people and lazy thinkers.
How can educated person root for buhari as a country's president.
The throne of heaven will punish anybody that voted buhari......amen.
They did for selfish interest not for Nigeria. not like i cares anymore about this idiotic country.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by BlackfireX: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
God1stson:

No injustice last 4rever.Ask white supremacists America when Obama emerged it was like a dream

Go and sit down , PDP paid agent... 2015,2019 election is over, stop been bitter
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by thinksense: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
abegi make we hear word joor Na who send am go stage revolution? educational illiterate.

ppl wey give sowore money to do that were are they?. all these e-rat dem go soon pass social media bill to regulate Na weeds brain .

falana fight to get Attorney general office dem no give am he just dey attack d govt up and down left and right center.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by ada9ja(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
why would you reply when a retar.d is called if you are not one?Is that your fathers name?

Shameless unam
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Horladipupo0505: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Debaiz:

So the whole southwest south south and South east houses of assembly will now just support PMB to amend the constitution in order to have a third term?

If you don’t know what it takes to amend constitution keep quiet.
dear brother, u only know what you know, pmb can do anything to instil fear on law makers and keep the entire public silent on this issue, obasanjo tried it BT fail because the VP was active BT if buhari try DAT no one to go against him because VP is vioceless
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by ayberry: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:
grin grin grin
Yorubas una never see anything yet....una shout just dey start. If Buhari decides to go 4 a 3rd term,my humble self who has been against him, will happily vote 4 him n I know a lot of SS/SE will vote 4 him. Una go get sense by force. See the idiots wei force this terrorist on us,don dey sing another song.
��� abeg no vote m o
We dn gt sense now no vex abeg... lmao
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Dareal90s(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

grin grin
Afonja keep ranting!!
Buhari 4 3rd term!!!
Advance Level Loading!!!
Ah ah, lol, seems u dont knw what's happening, Yoruba's ar sharing their votes, even me will vote for Buhari. Lol unna never see anything.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Debaiz: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Horladipupo0505:
dear brother, u only know what you know, pmb can do anything to instil fear on law makers and keep the entire public silent on this issue, obasanjo tried it BT fail because the VP was active BT if buhari try DAT no one to go against him because VP is vioceless

Obansajo had the control of all states in Nigeria to the point that he kidnapped Ngige, removed Ladoja(was specifically removed because he opposed 3rd term), removed fayose, removed Alamyesigha and many more governors. He removed senate presidents and speakers like he was changing cloth. Still he couldn’t achieve third term.

Apart from the fact that no nigeria president can ever wield that kind of power again in nigeria, because Nigerians were a bit ignorant of the powers of the president then, PMB has even show no interest at all in how governors govern their states. So how does he achieve that.

Was it not the same falana that shouted to high heavens that El zalzaky has been blinded from turture, that he’s at the point of death. El zalzaky’s supporters believed him to the point that they went protesting and got killed only for El zalzarky himself the debunk the lies.

Falana is a bloody liar that has lost his credibility and he’s shown that he would do anything, tell any lie just to get his client underserved public sympathy.

I personally was the first person to raise alarm on twitter when they started the lie about 3rd term Agenda. Deji Adeyanju was the first person to post it. You can search google to try get the date the 3rd term agenda stories started and compare it to the date on the picture below

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dareal90s:

Ah ah, lol, seems u dont knw what's happening, Yoruba's ar sharing their votes, even me will vote for Buhari. Lol unna never see anything.
Yes oo Buhari until Yorubas get sense
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Horladipupo0505: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Debaiz:

Obansajo had the control of all states in Nigeria to the point that he kidnapped Ngige, removed Ladoja(was specifically removed because he opposed 3rd term), removed fayose, removed Alamyesigha and many more governors. He removed senate presidents and speakers like he was changing cloth. Still he couldn’t achieve third term.

Apart from the fact that no nigeria president can ever wield that kind of power again in nigeria, because Nigerians were a bit ignorant of the powers of the president then, PMB has even show no interest at all in how governors govern their states. So how does he achieve that.

Was it not the same falana that shouted to high heavens that El zalzaky has been blinded from turture, that he’s at the point of death. El zalzaky’s supporters believed him to the point that they went protesting and got killed only for El zalzarky himself the debunk the lies.

Falana is a bloody liar that has lost his credibility and he’s shown that he would do anything, tell any lie just to get his client underserved public sympathy.

I personally was the first person to raise alarm on twitter when they started the lie about 3rd term Agenda. Deji Adeyanju was the first person to post it. You can search google to try get the date the 3rd term agenda stories started and compare it to the date on the picture below
but even in the governors dere is no clear opposition because 80% of the governors are buhari asslicker from the,let us look at the Governors now,southwest only Oyo is free the north central belong to APC only the south south region is different and I even saw a post WHR wike is begging the president to forgv dem and I blv he will turn to buhari asslicker soon.only God can disrupt the plans
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Dareal90s(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

Yes oo Buhari until Yorubas get sense
Lol, abi Buhari until nyamiri get sense, we dey play game we dey enjoy am.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dareal90s:

Lol, abi Buhari until nyamiri get sense, we dey play game we dey enjoy am.
Nu worry by 2023,scores go change.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Dareal90s(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

Nu worry by 2023,scores go change.
Ahahahahah, Igbo president bah? That's impossible, u sef knw.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
ada9ja:

Shameless unam
grin
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dareal90s:

Ahahahahah, Igbo president bah? That's impossible, u sef knw.
Johnny just come! We are talking abt Buhari continuation n u are changing goal post. Buhari for 3rd term,till zombies get sense grin grin
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Dareal90s(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

Johnny just come! We are talking abt Buhari continuation n u are changing goal post. Buhari for 3rd term,till zombies get sense grin grin
Am a supporter of Buhari y ar u acting deaf, ar u a zombie?
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dareal90s:

Am a supporter of Buhari y ar u acting deaf, ar u a zombie?
Yeah I know u are an a*ss licking zombie. Don't get urself worked up,we will all join our votes together for him to continue after 2023 grin grin
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Dareal90s(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

Yeah I know u are an a*ss licking zombie. Don't get urself worked up,we will all join our votes together for him to continue after 2023 grin grin
Yea I will asslick him till he die, kee urself flat-headed zombie, Baba is doing a wonderful job in SW which our own brother refused to do when in power so I will asslick him well a. tongue
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Gunayo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=LordKenya post=83870112]Someone Shud pls dash me 1k abeg, I want to use it to sort out something today. Pls don't ignore. God bless. My details is in my signature below. UBA bank[/quote)Or you want use it for bet9ja.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by bahdpersona(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

Everyone can make a mistake ...ability to accept it is what makes u a real man
I love your reply, I'm going to make it my best quote
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by executive12: 12:27am On Nov 10, 2019
LibertyRep:
Should this government mull any third term agenda, be sure that it will get it as the current NASS will most likely not raise much objection.

If the bigot Buhari gets third term, he would definitely be ruling only the Hausa/Fulani people because Nigeria will disintegrate.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by executive12: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:
Falana needs to quit his fake news.

Buhari has no plan to run for a third term.

Does the Nigeria Constitution even allow that?

The rubber stamp National Assembly can change the Constitution to allow third term.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2019
Since Nigerians couldn't notice the young man there is not buhari I think they will go for another tenure since the guy looks 45-50

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
since 1970 the Igbos have come back like a game against Barcelona versus Liverpool. Pain You must be sick in the head to believe that. I am yet to understand the benefits of the presidency if not a group of tribes men who steal government money. I am sure you are Yoruba were criminals are leaders. I don't envy you. You are obviously a criminal too.
Hahaha... As e dey pain u���
Your Igbo leaders/Rulers' dream is to see an Igbo tribe rule Nigeria. But we will not support any Igbo tribe(i.e Minority tribe). We prefer rotating among d Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba and even prefer the NigerDelta people (Ijaw, Ishekiri, Oroboh, etc) than the Igbos.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hahaha... As e dey pain u���
Your Igbo leaders/Rulers' dream is to see an Igbo tribe rule Nigeria. But we will not support any Igbo tribe(i.e Minority tribe). We prefer rotating among d Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba and even prefer the NigerDelta people (Ijaw, Ishekiri, Oroboh, etc) than the Igbos.
pain? are u kidding me? there is nothing the presidency does for any tribe other than looting and stealing. we came back after a war and we are par with every other person. the north that has been in the saddle since after the war of what benefit is it to their people? my guy use your brain and think.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
pain? are u kidding me? there is nothing the presidency does for any tribe other than looting and stealing. we came back after a war and we are par with every other person. the north that has been in the saddle since after the war of what benefit is it to their people? my guy use your brain and think.
The bone of contention is "Are the Igbos ripe politically to rule Nigeria or not"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath . / Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.