Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) (48525 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Starboytwo:
I'd really love to give something out...

Hmmm let me see
anything
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by blessedchick(f): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I will give out at least 30k only to ladies, if you be guy go hustle o nothing for you.

Am interested please
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by da3pu0(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anitoya:

I am interested. I am in Ibadan

Call me on 08032066562 and indicate u are anitoya. I have two pairs anyway
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

I tire o.
See able bodied guys and lady coming out of their shells to beg! angry No iota of shame

With the O.P included. Creating a thread for begging as early as NOVEMBER embarassed
IS THIS HOW LOW YOU CAN GO lipsrsealed

You believe we all don't have issues one way or the other? Must we all resort to begging!!

There is a difference between LIVING IN COMFORT & LIVING IN ABUNDANCE.

You have a MOBILE PHONE, DATA, AIRTIME, A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, FOOD,WATER,CLOTHES.
Yet you still feel someone somewhere owes you and you have a right to collect just because you want some things in abundance. Why the hell can't you be contented and go work your ass off! undecided

And to make it worse, some of you are even married*spits* angry

I beg your pardon, the op included? Kindly quote where I asked anyone for anything pls. Attention seeker. It's a giveaway thread. Baba deal with it. This thread will see christmas and so many will benefit from it. Deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Owabeddings: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
I have a Mary & Clarks heeled shoe(size 6) and two brand new tops (size 40) for give away. All I want this Christmas is for everyone to patronize Owabeddings- 08079667425.

Benin City residents only.

https://www.nairaland.com/5504647/put-smile-childs-face-today
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Owabeddings:
I have a Mary & Clarks heeled shoe(size 6) and two brand new tops (size 40) for give away. All I want this Christmas is for everyone to patronize Owabeddings- 08079667425.

i am not in benin but I will like to benefit
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by FlyingTOMATOE: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Owabeddings:

i have someone in benin who will be interested
Cc kneehighbootz
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Femiblacky(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
bdchange:

Can you work in a bank as record keeper. Around Ilupeju, A contract job. OND and not more than 27 years. Salary range starting from 40k to 50k. If you are interested and meet the req. Then pm me then you can forward your CV. Don't bother if you did not meet the requirement.

I need a job and I meet this requirements, can I pm you too??
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Femiblacky(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
My preferred Xmas give away will be for someone to help me with a job, I have HND and previous experience working as a sucurity supervisor, customer care agent/direct sales agent.

I am ready to relocate to where the job is but I am presently in Lagos.thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Motirayo2018(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Just delivered what I promised giving out to the two lucky ones. Congrats to them.Pick them up at the young shall grow bus terminal,jibowu. Remain blessed.

I have received it sir. Thank you so much . remain blessed and continue to prosper

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Mobileowowa: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
You guys should leave this lady alone. If you want to give please give and stop criticizing her initiative. Please do you have a Lagos center? I have tried to reach-out to you via DM as your mobile number is no longer stored in my phone (I did'nt back-up on google contact). Please respond to me. My wife got lots of cloths and shoes to give away and certainly your initiative will be one of centers to drop-off items for give away. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by suco01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Olorunnim:
I have business accounting book 10 to give a legal desktbook, Tofel ibt exam fourth edition, two blood monitors a ceiling fan, it's a big house I'll be back with more, please no hoarding

Modified location is Lagos.

sir I am interested in the ceiling fan
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
I asked for assistance here and the response I got was not that good anyway am offering ten free blog to first ten people to indicate intrest...... Please note:, I will create and transfer to you.... You can get it domain for yourself...... Indicate and drop the name you wish to use..... I will deliver something like this

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Owabeddings: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
BLUELemon:
i am not in benin but I will like to benefit

Where do you stay
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by bukit05(f): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Free makeover (not bridal makeover o) for one person. It might be for a party or birthday shoot. Location: Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
bukit05:
Free makeover (not bridal makeover o) for one person. It might be for a party or birthday shoot. Location: Ibadan.
lol are you afraid of bridal makeover?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by kaziblake(f): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
bukit05:
Chai I am in Lagos embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Really wish I had something to give. The thread go dey till December ending ba? Let's see what God can do before then.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by kaziblake(f): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
I have free love to give away in exchange for a job at chevron o
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by bukit05(f): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Goalnaldo:
lol are you afraid of bridal makeover?

Not at all, I am not afraid of bridal makeover, just that I can't do it for free, I can only only reduce price for the person if she is on this thread and on a low budget .
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
bukit05:

Not at all, I am not afraid of bridal makeover, just that I can't do it for free, I can only only reduce price for the person if she is on this thread and on a low budget .
okay dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply)

My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.