Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) (48488 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by COdeGenesis: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2019
SBL28:
I want to give out 3 Yards each of 100% cotton Ankara to two ladies. Pickup or delivery will be on you o. Location is Lagos.
Y ladies biko. Guys no dey wear ankara
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by COdeGenesis: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Hauneg:

I know that one can send stuffs abroad through the post office but I honestly don't know about sending down to Nigeria.

What do u want to send biko
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Fucklove(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2019
tabithababy:

Kiss mtcheeew

How about giving out trojan or other very expensive brands
I will get you durex Featherlite cool
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Teegelop(f): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
The five bags will be going to:
Motirayo2018
Amarisa
UmmuFarrah
Ladecrown
Teegelop

Since it's a Christmas giveaway, let's fix the date to receive at first Sunday of December by 2:00pm
Ladies, I'm going to need your mobile numbers if you don't mind
Thanks and God bless you.

The fixed date is okay.
Can I send my number via PM?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
COdeGenesis:

Y ladies biko. Guys no dey wear ankara

Lol, you want to wear a fabric that has flowers all over? And three yards won't even be enough for a guy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
suco01:

Good gesture but that condition no worth am.

How e take concern you?�
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by COdeGenesis: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
SBL28:

Lol, you want to wear a fabric that has flowers all over? And a three yards won't even be enough for a guy.

Yes i want to wear it. I can sew shorts with them. Beautiful onea
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by suco01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
SBL28:

How e take concern you?�

Na question you ask and I don answer you. Nothing do guys to wear ankara. if you don't know, u should know by now
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by ahnie: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lols... comedians!

By the way...I ve curtain rods to giveaway.
Asaba residents only!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Anitoya: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
I want to give out five of these colourful bags to five females.

If you're close to shoprite surulere, please indicate and I'll pick a date to come collect it

I am interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Anitoya: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
da3pu0:
I would love to give out a pair of leopard shoe for a lady.
Size : 39
Colour : leopard
First come first serve .

I am interested. I am in Ibadan
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Bigblessed: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
The most complex, you are welcome. Please accept our apology if the reply is coming late.

Going by your moniker heeh, anyway the services of our legal partners have been excluded from this offer since is our own little way of helping so Nairalanders will be our witnesses.

Based on the above please we would appreciate if you furnish us with the following details:

1. Where are you relocating from?
2. Your occupation.
3. Purpose of visit (official or personal).
4. Relocating alone?
5. If not alone, who and who are you coming with.

Thank you and waiting.

TheMostComplex1:

I'm very much interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
suco01:

Na question you ask and I don answer you. Nothing do guys to wear ankara. if you don't know, u should know by now

Oh ok, I thought you were talking about the fact that i said pickup or delivery is on the recipient. I know guys wear Ankara but I just feel the particular one I'm giving out is feminine.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by suco01(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
SBL28:

Oh ok, I thought you were talking about the fact that i said pickup or delivery is on the recipient. I know guys wear Ankara but I just feel the particular one I'm giving out is feminine.

okay.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by creamylicious(f): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
I want to give out five of these colourful bags to five females.

If you're close to shoprite surulere, please indicate and I'll pick a date to come collect it
excellent
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Odunharry(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is nice
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by kristen12(f): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
I need a job to help myself. Around yaba is very preferable but I can relocate if accommodation is available.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by hefelove(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
If your are within surulere, let me comman be driving you. Just to use the chance to improve my driving before I start uber
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Algorithimz: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
hefelove:
If your are within surulere, let me comman be driving you. Just to use the chance to improve my driving before I start uber

How far bro, I really need this and I'm trying to perfect my driving and obtain my driver's license to join uber/bolt too. A kindhearted person I normally use his car on weekends has traveled out of the country. But I reside around abule-egba. Pls u can send me on WhatsApp on my Signature.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Elamin21(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nigerian matter tire me. But let's be hopeful, I'm sure people got things they don't need and want to give out.
Na so rich people be b4 they became rich?

Well, I have a book an ebooks called rich dad for anybody interested. I am also hoping I can get "The Richest man in Babylon.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by hefelove(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Algorithimz:

How far bro, I really need this and I'm trying to perfect my driving and obtain my driver's license to join uber/bolt too. A kindhearted person I normally use his car on weekends has traveled out of the country. But I reside around abule-egba. Pls u can send me on WhatsApp on my Signature.
LOL bro me no get car o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Algorithimz: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
hefelove:

LOL bro me no get car o

Oh ok I thought u had a car.....Don't worry, God will surely provide one for me and u. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by hefelove(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Algorithimz:

Oh ok I thought u had a car.....Don't worry, God will surely provide one for me and u. Thanks for your time.
Amen. Getting a car to drive on uber is not an issue cos there are threads here for that. But na to improve my driving be problem cos I no dey see car drive
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Algorithimz: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2019
hefelove:

Amen. Getting a car to drive on uber is not an issue cos there are threads here for that. But na to improve my driving be problem cos I no dey see car drive

The bolded, You really got it and it is very important, I learned with Manual though. Have u obtained your driver's licence and Lasdri? The most important thing to me is to obtain my license.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2019
I'm giving out my iPhone Samsung 12 pro max xr xl se ce rav le

Any one interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by petux(m): 3:27am On Nov 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Freelancer on what? Writing? Programming? Photography? Networking?
Programming. Edakun. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by hefelove(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Algorithimz:

The bolded, You really got it and it is very important, I learned with Manual though. Have u obtained your driver's licence and Lasdri? The most important thing to me is to obtain my license.
Which one be lasdri? I have my licence
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by SirToothBrush: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Herrymax:
I'm giving out my iPhone Samsung 12 pro max xr xl se ce rav le

Any one interested
sure thanks I am interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2019
SirToothBrush:
sure thanks I am interested
You must be kidding
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by SirToothBrush: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Herrymax:

You must be kidding
just pulling your legs bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Apeshy101:
My firm is offering freee blog design to selected 10 Nairalanders

https://www.nairaland.com/5518720/promo-get-free-blog-design

Hello, is this offer still available? I’m interested.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by mercy87(f): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Apeshy101:
My firm is offering freee blog design to selected 10 Nairalanders

https://www.nairaland.com/5518720/promo-get-free-blog-design

I am interested in this offer please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Reply)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.