Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) - Family (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) (48356 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by suco01(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2019
mrblessed:
Rest assured that you asked at the wrong place. However, the existence of a similar thread patently bespeakes of the little-mindedness that underscores Nairaland lately. Some peeps actually naively believe they have the right to choose who opens such thread, and at what time of the year. Surprised?

I swear hypocrisy too much for this naiaraland
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2019
dadebayo1:

Animal science (Agriculture)
Though not sure, but you can as well try your luck... God has the final say
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Ginalex:
Stenon please, what's the easiest niche you think a newbie can easily land a job Biko.
writing of research paper or collecting work based on software and advertising the job here on nairaland so as to get someone do it for you. With that... You are the employer and then collect money from your freelancer client to pay the employee grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by yazga: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
STENON:
Yes, what is your discipline?
U don dey that side, chai, chineke ooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
For this Christmas, i sincerely want to learn how to do freelance.. i have equipment required to work all i just lack is information..

I don't need cash or fowl.. I know information is power and i lack that seriously...please help me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by dadebayo1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
STENON:
Though not sure, but you can as well try your luck... God has the final say

Can i try with my PGDE instead? Seems like you have some kind of info about the teaching profession outside?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Rigel95(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Neduzze5:
I have a laptop I was planning on selling. Just sold my small Gionee phone a few days ago for a measly sum. Perhaps I should have brought it here too.

Anyways, the laptop is in good condition. Bought it for a huge sum, for business purposes. But I've not been able to get a staff to use it.

Would have loved if I could get someone to use it and get paid monthly for working.

However, I won't also mind giving it out to someone who really needs it and will use it to better his or her life.

And for legal things only.... If you plan on using it for Yahoo or scam and I detect before I give it out, I will withhold. If you've already gotten it and use it for illegalities, the laptop will blow on your laps.

That said, interested guys should mention me with what they want to use it for, and how it could better their lives financially and otherwise.

I don't have the picture here else I'd have posted. Goodluck guys.
I've been learning Forex trading for a while now, while I've been trying to save money to go live and fund my account to be able to trade in real time with real money , I fear I would be constrained by my inability to gain access to a good device to analyse trades and to trade.
Your laptop will go a long way towards helping me to achieve my goal of being financially stable by the time I finish serving The Fatherland in March, 2020 and hopefully helping my siblings out with their schooling.

Thanks in anticipation Sir.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rigel95:

I've been learning Forex trading for a while now, while I've been trying to save money to go live and fund my account to be able to trade in real time with real money , I fear I would be constrained by my inability to gain access to a good device to analyse trades and to trade.
Your laptop will go a long way towards helping me to achieve my goal of being financially stable by the time I finish serving The Fatherland in March, 2020 and hopefully helping my siblings out with their schooling.

Thanks in anticipation Sir.

Hi bro.. i also want to have knowledge about Forex i sent you a Pm
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Teaorcoffee(f): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2019
ednut1:
drop akkant numb

Thank you very very Much Sir! God bless You!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by somtookeke(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2019
As the world gets ready to close down 2019 and usher in 2020, Lagos is set to party. And party hard.

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/lagos-party-near-you-this-christmas.html

With all sorts of parties in different parts of the state, there is an activity for nearly every person, class and for society. Just on December 24, parts of Lagos Island was shut down due to traffic from social activities. Truly, there is nothing like a Lagos party.....

Here are some of the events slated from now till the end of the year.

Read more to view events this December for you.....

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by somtookeke(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2019
As the world gets ready to close down 2019 and usher in 2020, Lagos is set to party. And party hard.

With all sorts of parties in different parts of the state, there is an activity for nearly every person, class and for society. Just on December 24, parts of Lagos Island was shut down due to traffic from social activities. Truly, there is nothing like a Lagos party

Here are some of the events slated from now till the end of the year.
..... .....................
Read more to view events this December for you

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by iamdepressed(f): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't have what to eat tomorrow with my family as well, married with four kids. hubby isn't working at the moment. can give you my direct line for confirmation. was referred here by a friend
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by sweetnonsense(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Any family in need of someone to kill goat or chicken tomorrow, help with the preparation of food... Please I'm very much available... All I need is a family to spend the Christmas with and food to eat tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cpaul47:
For this Christmas, i sincerely want to learn how to do freelance.. i have equipment required to work all i just lack is information..

I don't need cash or fowl.. I know information is power and i lack that seriously...please help me

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by quickberry2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neduzze5:
I have a laptop I was planning on selling. Just sold my small Gionee phone a few days ago for a measly sum. Perhaps I should have brought it here too.

Anyways, the laptop is in good condition. Bought it for a huge sum, for business purposes. But I've not been able to get a staff to use it.

Would have loved if I could get someone to use it and get paid monthly for working.

However, I won't also mind giving it out to someone who really needs it and will use it to better his or her life.

And for legal things only.... If you plan on using it for Yahoo or scam and I detect before I give it out, I will withhold. If you've already gotten it and use it for illegalities, the laptop will blow on your laps.

That said, interested guys should mention me with what they want to use it for, and how it could better their lives financially and otherwise.

I want to use it for graphics design, I'm an unemployed graduate. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Weirdgee: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
sweetnonsense:
Any family in need of someone to kill goat or chicken tomorrow, help with the preparation of food... Please I'm very much available... All I need is a family to spend the Christmas with and food to eat tomorrow
nawao see wetin hunger dey do person E nor go better for our corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by biggal: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neduzze5:

Nothing is bringing me to nairaland more than getting laptop. I believe I will be able to do Xmas giveaway next yr if only I can get a laptop n start trading forex.
.thanks sir elwether I me that got it or anyone else. Thanks for your nice gesture
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by sweetnonsense(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
sweetnonsense:
please anyone
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Dollarseeker: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2019
iamdepressed:
I don't have what to eat tomorrow with my family as well, married with four kids. hubby isn't working at the moment. can give you my direct line for confirmation. was referred here by a friend
na wa o. God pls make me rich so I can put smiles on peoples face. pls someone should help her pls. are u in abuja? I can get you some foodstuffs.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by oboy81: 2:18am On Dec 25, 2019
oboy81:
If you can help me with the Following Books i would really appreciate it :
War and peace
Daniel p mannix - those about to die
Animal Farm, with Longman man study texts edition
Literature Myth and the African World - WS
Death and the King's Horsemen
Forest with a thousands demons: a Hunter's Saga (by D.O fagunwa translated by W.S)

Will return it after I'm finished with it
Anyone?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by kayusely70(m): 4:22am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Xmas to all members here.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by iamdepressed(f): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Dollarseeker:
na wa o. God pls make me rich so I can put smiles on peoples face. pls someone should help her pls. are u in abuja? I can get you some of our foodstuffs.
ekiti state
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Correctbro1: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2019
https://olist.ng/myprize?active_user=461868&acti ve_type=cash&active_theme=prize

follow the link and win cash prizes. sponsored by olist. don't miss this
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Correctbro1: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Neduzze5:

if this offer is still available Sir, I will appreciate if I get the laptop for my work as an editor (pictures and videos). and I won't mind working for you as well provided its an area I fit in or can blend into ..because presently, my laptop is faulty and i cant afford one at the moment. thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Weirdgee: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas family.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Dollarseeker: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2019
iamdepressed:
ekiti state
ohh sorry too far. don't worry, stay strong. things will get better by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Correctbro1: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone,
I will be glad if I get a token to celebrate Christmas too. God will continue to bless us all.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Chukwudaalu(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
iamdepressed:
Please message me privately. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by iamdepressed(f): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chukwudaalu:
Please message me privately. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
May God bless anyone who helps my mum who is a widow with something for christmas..I lost my dad late this year
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by ovalrose(f): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
A
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Algorithimz: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Sister Is Missing (photos) / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.