Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) - Family (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) (48314 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Mariangeles(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chimpretty:
yes
Wow!
On what task ?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mariangeles:

Wow!
On what task ?
its writing for a blog.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Liposure: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Twoclans:

Okay . Get the rest you need wink
babe, your DP is something else. It shows u are very bold which is what i like in girls.nice one
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
All thanks to those who gave and those who received. I pray we all see next year and many more years to come.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Paskid01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by moonberry: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2019
I stay in Jos plateau State ... Business is not encouraging at all, school resumption is fast approaching... A good Samaritan should help me with a job please... T
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Omotofineo(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello please guys I need a freezer,popcorn machine and generator for a token
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Omotofineo:
Hello please guys I need a freezer,popcorn machine and generator for a token

oh Lord, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Sportwin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm
Don't give me money
Teach me
Be it Yahoo , anything that will bring me money
That would be a very nice Christmas gift

I ain't lazy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Ginalex(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stenon please, what's the easiest niche you think a newbie can easily land a job Biko.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by dadebayo1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
STENON:
okay, I was thinking of assisting with Teaching opportunities but I am incapacitated without the teaching licence.

Please Download the form on this link and search for the company name related to your discipline . Search on google for each company name and look for their email address... compose a mail with your qualifications and working experience. Tell them you are looking for job and you are from Nigeria so you will need tier 2 work visa sponsorship. Wait back for their response and let me know what they say.
Wishing you all the best

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers

You can send me a format of the mail before sending them by using acronym xyz to block your details.

Good evening, read through your post, thanks so much for the hint and information shared. I presently work as an education officer with OYSG MOES&T .. Is it possible to cross over to the UK through the tier 2visa?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Jboyossai(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Vivikema: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
TiffanyJ:

I tried sending but it's still not going through. Is this your mail address?
Please can u send to
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sportwin:
Hmm
Don't give me money
Teach me
Be it Yahoo , anything that will bring me money
That would be a very nice Christmas gift

I ain't lazy

Baba u no fear to cast sef grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by iamharkinwaley: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Biko I need job, that's what I need please
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Sportwin(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
campbell118:

Baba u no fear to cast sef grin

Who d fear help

Na poverty I deh fear bro
Xmas Don reach
My acct balance na #12.52

Shey na life b dat
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sportwin:

Who d fear help

Na poverty I deh fear bro
Xmas Don reach
My acct balance na #12.52

Shey na life b dat

Pele
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by smiliyB(f): 1:32am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Neduzze5 post=84930997] Please I will love to buy the laptop from you at a discount. I don't just want to get it for free entirely, so I can value it. Even though, my payment may not worth it.
I'm learning a new skill (web design and development) and my mini-laptop is no longer perfect for it. I have been planning on getting a new laptop but haven't saved up enough for it.

If I'm able to get it. I Will definitely give out my mini-laptop to someone that may be in need of one. Meanwhile, I want to commend your kind gesture and on behalf of the lucky person smiley. I want to say God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by oboy81: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2019
If you can help me with the Following Books i would really appreciate it :
War and peace
Daniel p mannix - those about to die
Animal Farm, with Longman man study texts edition
Literature Myth and the African World - WS
Death and the King's Horsemen
Forest with a thousands demons: a Hunter's Saga (by D.O fagunwa translated by W.S)

Will return it after I'm finished with it
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 4:45am On Dec 22, 2019
dadebayo1:

Good evening, read through your post, thanks so much for the hint and information shared. I presently work as an education officer with OYSG MOES&T .. Is it possible to cross over to the UK through the tier 2visa?
Yes, what is your discipline?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by dadebayo1(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2019
STENON:
Yes, what is your discipline?

Animal science (Agriculture)
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Why was a new thread created when this one is still here?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by mrblessed(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Plead:
Why was a new thread created when this one is still here?
Rest assured that you asked at the wrong place. However, the existence of a similar thread patently bespeakes of the little-mindedness that underscores Nairaland lately. Some peeps actually naively believe they have the right to choose who opens such thread, and at what time of the year. Surprised?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by dpete1: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2019
This thread just got abandoned all of a sudden. This is crazy
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by dpete1: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2019
mrblessed:
Rest assured that you asked at the wrong place. However, the existence of a similar thread patently bespeakes of the little-mindedness that underscores Nairaland lately. Some peeps actually naively believe they have the right to choose who opens such thread, and at what time of the year. Surprised?
A pity
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Westernlove: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
dpete1:
This thread just got abandoned all of a sudden. This is crazy

Why won't the thread get abandoned when the Op is a loose ugly mouth bitchhh. She lack manners, home training and dosen't know how to talk. She is just pretending to be a good person in order to get herself a husband. But her ugly loose mouth is not cooperating lol. Sweet Twaci is anchoring the only recognized thread and it's going smoothly.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Esji80(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
why now? there is no basis for any other thread

this thread is okay

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by ravensckar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
STENON:
My apology, Please I am an online somebody, I don't do PMS. What is your discipline ? You can write your mails here and then I will proofread it.
Look who it is! It's the runaway STENON.

Oya call me sharp sharp, I have a few questions to ask you. I'm sure as hell you still have my number. wink wink
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by yellowgarri2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
ravensckar:
Look who it is! It's the runaway STENON.

Oya call me sharp sharp, I have a few questions to ask you. I'm sure as hell you still have my number. wink wink
hahahaha... bro Ravensckar... longest time sir o...

I changed my phone and lost most contact. You should still have my number bro... You forgot your daughter since ages ago... tongue cry
How is wifey?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by ravensckar(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
STENON:
hahahaha... bro Ravensckar... longest time sir o...

I changed my phone and lost most contact. You should still have my number bro... You forgot your daughter since ages ago... tongue cry
How is wifey?
You know I can't post my number on a public forum. Let's talk via email then; ajybaba2010@gmail.com

Holla @ me, and I'll take it up from there. Besides, wifey and kiddo are great. They sent their love! wink
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by STENON(f): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
ravensckar:
You know I can't post my number on a public forum. Let's talk via email then...

Holla @ me, and I'll take it up from there. Besides, wifey and kiddo are great. They sent their love! wink

Message sent sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply)

Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.