Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service (1170 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Thanksgiving Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service by Haleplushearty: 5:10am On Nov 09, 2019
SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE ABUJA 2019 - ‘PEACE BE STILL’

TEXT: MARK 4:35-41
BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvuKsreQIKI
OPENING PRAYER
Let’s lift our hands to the Most High God and bless His Holy Name, let’s give Him glory, honour, and adoration, bless the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, bless the One whose name is Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, worship Him, The Alpha, the Omega, the Beginning, the Ending, The One Who Is, Was and Is to come, bless His Holy name, give Him glory, honour and adoration, bless His Holy name, Worship Him, He’s worthy to be praised, bless Him, there’s no one like Him, He reigns supreme, He reigns forever, even the wind and the sea obey Him, thank You Father, Amen.

SONGS
�1. What a Mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels adore Him
What aMighty God we serve

�2. He’s a Mighty God
Goliath bow before Him
Jesus is a Mighty God
Goliath bow before Him
He's a mighty God

�3. I know Your name
I know Your name
Your name is wonderful
I know your name

So my Father and my God i just want to say thank You, thank You for what You did last year, thank You for what you did the previous year, thank You for what You are going to do tonight, thank You for our tomorrow, please accept our thanks in Jesus name.
Tonight Father, please, save souls, heal the sick, set the captives free, give us breakthroughs, draw us closer to Yourself and let there be peace.
Father, have mercy on Nigeria, in Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.

THE MESSAGE
Mark chapter 4 verses 35 to 41
35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

Today the wind in your lives will obey Jesus, the sea will obey Him

PEACE BE STILL
The crucial word here is ‘peace’. Peace is the absence of war. Deuteronomy 28:1-7,

You can have peace
1.if your enemies had been scattered/destroyed. Daniel 6:24-28
2. if your enemies had been paralised. Psalms 23:5
3. when God subdue all your enemies. Proverbs 16:7
4. If you have been promoted beyond the reach of the enemies. Ephesians 2:5-6, Ephesians 1:19-23, Daniel 3:28-30

The Almighty God will use whatever method He wants either to scatter your enemies or destroy them, or paralyse them or promote you beyond their reach.

Another definition of peace
Peace is the absence of a storm. Psalms 23:1-2 I want to pray with all my heart for someone, God will still every storm ahead of that promotion that is coming your way.

There is someone here who will know no war/storm for the rest of his life. In Mark chapter 4 verses 35 to 41 You can be a christion with Jesus in you and still have a storm, Christ is in you, the disciples woke Jesus up. The first thing you must do is to wake Him up, 1 John 4:4.2 The giant is sleeping, you need to wake Him up. Timothy 1:6, Psalms 50:14-5 Call on Him. Psalms 68:1-3.

HOW TO WAKE HIM UP
1By prayer, Mark 10 :46-52.
2Through praise.
3By shouting.
Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus, arise for me today. I need help urgently.
Join your hands and cry to God one more time and say-
Father, arise for my neighbour.

REBUKE SICKNESS
John 14:12
When they woke Jesus up, He rebuked the wind. When Jesus saw what should not be in the temple, He overturn the table.

Isaiah 54:17, My Daddy says it is your heritage to rebuke anything that is trying to hinder your destiny. Tonight, you're are going to rebuke sickness. Tell sickness, i'm a child of great physician. Exodus 15:26 My Father can’t be the original physician and I will be sick, some of us are sick because we are tolerating sickness.

REBUKE DEMONS
Tell demon- I'm the son of the Lord of Hosts, when you know who you are, it affects how you behave. Psalm 24 My Father is the King of Glory, Strong and Mighty, Phillippians 2:9-11, If you are truly a child of the living God, you shouldn't fail. Philippians 4 :13

REBUKE THE DEVIL
James 4:7
In the Mighty name of Jesus, I rebuke every force contrary to my joy, peace, progress, destiny, failure, poverty…
I rebuke every tormentor.
Join hands and pray-
Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, every demon in the family of my neighbour I rebuke them tonight, you must go right now.

God rebuked the wind and spoke to the sea and said peace be still. You will speak to your storm tonight. Mark 11:23, Job 22:21-28,
1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Tell your body it is written. Matthew 15:13 you will be amazed that your body will obey. Every plant that God did not plant in your body must get out tonight.

REBUKE FINANCIAL STORM
2Kings 4:1-7 No more financial storm, what you say with your mouth is what God will work on.

Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus, I command every storm physical, financial, marital, spiritual, come to an end now. Everything that is not of God in my system get out. Sickness, Disappointment, get out in the mighty name of Jesus, Peace, be still.

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, anyone/group of people working against my destiny if they don’t repent they will not see the new year.

Join hands and pray-
Anyone or group of people working against the destiny of my neighbour, if they don’t repent don’t let them see the new year.

Bible says there was a great calm- Peace at last, even the devil will become afraid of you from tonight. I want to encourage you from tonight to claim your peace. Your Father is the Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6. Behave like a child of Prince of Peace. Isaiah 66:12-14 He promised you peace like a river. Psalms 127 :2, He gives His beloveth sleep. Psalms 23:6

Claim your peace, fight to get your peace, the moment the enemies know that you are not going to back down, the devil will pretend to fight initially, when he realises that you are not going to back down he will flee.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I claim my peace, victory, joy, success, inheritance, destiny from tonight onward, everything the devil has stolen from me i claim it.

The victory God has given you tonight you will never lose it, for the rest of your life nobody will frighten you again. If anybody dares to disturb your peace, rebuke them in Jesus’ name. Romans 8:37, Isaiah 54:15, Even if my faith is small He can help me. Ezekiel 37:1-11

Mark 9:17-27 If my faith is not enough, He will add his own, If my faith can’t handle the situation I can cry to Him and say Lord help my unbelief.

Father, I believe, help my unbelief, let my faith be big enough to live the rest of my life in peace.

By the time the sun rises tomorrow whatever is causing the storms in your life will be gone.

Jesus was in the boat, the storm came, the brethren woke him up, if Jesus is not in the boat, who will they woke up. We can’t dodge the storm of death. Storms always come without notice- suddenly.

You don’t know when your storm will come, come to Jesus now.

SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
+The Lord said there’s someone here tonight, He said financial headache had led you to physical headache, He asked me to tell you that every form of headache will be over tonight.

+Daddy says there’s someone here tonight that you have a great love for twins, He asked me to tell you that you will have a set.

+God asked me to tell someone that you are very worried about a relation who is totally backslidden, Daddy asked me to tell you that He will restore the fellow.

+ God said there’s someone here tonight, ‘Jesus is the Mighty God ...’ will be your song before the end of this year.

+ Daddy says there are at least a dozen of people here tonight that will sing-’ i know Your name... 'before the end of this month.

+ Daddy asked me to tell you that the balm of Gilead is in the house tonight.

+He asked me to tell someone, from now on, no more silly mistakes

+The Lord asked me to tell someone, He said the agony will soon be over.

+ The Lord said there’s someone here asking the question, will my sun ever rise again? My Father asked me to tell you, when you see what i have in store for you before the end of the year, you will know the answer to that question.

+ God asked me to tell someone, relax, the door i open for you no man can shut it.

+Daddy says there’s someone here tonight, I will yet pour fresh oil on you and your cup will run over.

SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS
+Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus, arise for me today.
+I rebuke every force contrary to my joy in the Mighty name of Jesus.
+ In the Mighty name of Jesus, I command every storm: physical, marital, spiritual, …come to an end.
+Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, anyone or group of people working against my destiny if they won’t repent they won’t see the new year.
+ In the Mighty name of Jesus, I claim my peace, victory, success, ... from tonight onward.
+ Father, I believe, help my unbelief.

+Thank the Almighty God for keeping you alive.
+Give God details of various storms in your life.

+The Lord of Hosts will fight for you.
+The King of glory will turn your shame to glory.
+The prince of peace will give you peace.
+He will scatter all you enemies, where it is necessary He will paralyze them.
+He will promote you above them all.
+Every storm in your body, finance, family, marriages will cease right now.
+Every spiritual storm in all aspect of your life will cease now.
+Every person who has constituted to the mountain shall be removed.
+God will answer your prayer and you will have peace all around
+So shall it be.
+In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
AMEN!

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service by damble: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2019
SIR, I APPRECIATE HOW YOU ARE POSTING ALL THE BABA'S LIVE MESSEGES HERE IN DETAIL. MAY GOD BLESS U. PLS, DON'T STOP POSTING

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service by Bacteriologist(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2019
LIES FROM A PULPIT BANDIT grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service by damble: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2019
I AM COUNTING ON YOU TO GETTING THE KALABARI CRUSADE'S MESSAGE THIS FRIDAY (15-11-2019). THANKS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.