Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo (20588 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike / You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by paradigmshift(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Say all the bullshit you want.
It’s none of my business.

it ur business mr yoruba mannnnn
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Charly68: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Will Buhari listen to voice of wisdom? His body language reveals otherwise. History is about to repeat itself in the nation.. I recall Obj Vs Atiku. It was a hot legal battle. Indeed Atiku has laid some great precedence in our political history.. He used the law court to fight his militant boss to standstill
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by michoim(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Idle talks
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Btruth: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rekhina:
Osinbanjo d wicked tribalist

U must rot in hell where u rightfully belong
you are out of the line. Why the abuse on the VP?
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Modphase: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Igbo bigot self de call another person bigot.
Which among these your forefathers n father are not bigger bigots than Osinbajo ?

Dead brain Azikwe, armed robber Ekwueme, genocide Ojukwu who slaughtered 2 million foolish Igbos on ego tripping ?

May it never be well with all of them and their generation unborn.

Rekhina:

1 Like

Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Modphase: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Even Obama was given the presidential ticket by senator Kennedy, did that make him a puppet ?
Which of your dead brained foolish Igbo governor is not a puppet ? Is it the foolish one supervising the total destruction of Abia or the vagabond that can not maintain what Okorocha left in Imo ?

I put it to you that you father will be the biggest PUPPET this universe will ever witness if given a councilor ticket of any formidable political party.

ChoCho54:
You spoilt this when you made it an osunbande affair.

Does this guy have any political clout aside the one given him by Tinubu?

Have you seen any element of building his own political structure since he became VP?

Have you forgotten Tinubu gave up his ambition for him to become VP?

So are you saying come 2023, Tinubu should shelve his ambition once again if APC zones presidency to the SW for osunbande to become president?

Osunbande should not have been in this conversation at all. He is just a puppet sent by Tinubu to rep him at the Villa.

I am not one of those who think there's a rift between him and his mentor.
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Legendguru: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Modphase:
Even Obama was given the presidential ticket by senator Kennedy, did that make him a puppet ?
Which of you dead brained foolish Igbo governor is not a puppet ? Is it the foolish that is surpverising the total destruction of Abia or the vagabond that can not maintain what Okorocha left in Imo ?

I put it to you that you father will be the biggest PUPPET this universe will every witness if given a councilor ticket of any formidable political party.

Take it easy. Check yourself Before you wr

1 Like

Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rekhina:

It takes one to know one.

Be rest assured that you'll precede him there, no doubt, bi ogo ti n je t'Olorun.
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Nasir123(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rekhina:
Men talk like this when H0rny abegi

Go and al ansuli with DuDU Osun I won't give u my sexy attention Allah bless u,

You must be very depressed
Re: Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo by Deepfreezer(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Osibanjo the weakest and the most abused Vice president Nigeria ever had.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / Tinubu’s Workaholic, He Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day — Ajuri Ngelale / Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.