Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) (54241 Views)

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Why is she stressing the man na... Now, he is wishing he has legs angry
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Family love

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
So touching...thank God fr his life n congratz to sis

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Omoagro: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
So touching
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by delpee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Touching... still I’m glad he survived the accident. I pray for perfect healing for him and marital bliss for the family.

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by wamide042(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
kestolove95:
Why was he running with car? Drunk driving is bad

Dear, why is it very difficult for you to same something nice atleast once in your horrible life....

9 Likes

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:
And how does this affect the price of Beans in the market ? Nonsense !!!

We Nigerians can dwell on irrelevant issues. Anyways, I blame buhari for this.

Mediocrity rules...

You Dey craze.. heartless human being

7 Likes

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by logan2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
superfitsez:
very touching... I'm kinda crying though!
see this fish heart.. Crying for what in particular..... grin
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
embarassed
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by logan2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
superfitsez:
very touching... I'm kinda crying though!
see this fish heart.. Crying for what in particular..... grin

Na people like you dey ask owner of pussi whether the pussy dey pain them during thrusting....

Bros na play ooooo grin
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Family is bae! I love my immediate family die!
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
God is always faithful to his people

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Brazzaville(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:

Mediocrity rules...

3 Likes

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by DaniDamani(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:

Mediocrity rules...

How does your comment also affect the price of beans in the market. Why not abandon NL and go to Aso Rock or Channels TV to tackle those relevant issues you want Nigerians to focus on.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by izubext007: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Blood Nd Love
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
good sister
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
wamide042:

Dear, why is it very difficult for you to same something nice atleast once in your horrible life....
wondering y drunk and drive
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
peachysteve:

You Dey craze.. heartless human being
na food he come him life come chop? How can what that lady said up there be mediocrity? It is well o
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Who else cried while reading this?
Too touching cry

3 Likes

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by femtex007(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is undiluted love

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
It is Gani Fawehinmi's son on wheelchair that use to walk them down after their father died.

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Like, if you think they should be doing brain scanning before selling phones and SIM to people.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by uncjay(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Family love is one love that's rare anywhere in the world. I salute her courage and determination.
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:

Mediocrity rules...

ERM... Just HUSH!!! This is for adults only!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
I finished reading and I don't feel anything...
I sold my emotions long ago
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
mindful01:

Who tell you dat, u neva jam Jonathan family before?

That one na your own volume
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
All these will end soon.

The whites gave developed a tech to enable crippled people walk. But it's still in the testing stage
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Wheezy123(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:

Mediocrity rules...

I believe you are a sadist and u can never progress in life. I believe u can't earn enough income on ur own because u are simply a sadist. Ppl like u dnt live long.
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by hisgrace090: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bros may the good lord grant you quick recovery, amen!
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Godons1: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:

We Nigerians can dwell on irrelevant issues. Anyways, [b]I blame buhari for this

Mediocrity rules...

[/b]

Then who will you blame for this?

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tears of joy.

Family first!!!
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Joystark(f): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
mindful01:

Who tell you dat, u neva jam Jonathan family before?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) / Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.