Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) (54240 Views)

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
The devil is a liar. I am very ploud of the girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:
And how does this affect the price of Beans in the market ? Nonsense !!!

We Nigerians can dwell on irrelevant issues. Anyways, I blame buhari for this.

Mediocrity rules...

remind me who you are again?

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nothing beats family.
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Everrest9:
Eeya sad
stop eyaing him jo. Did he dead?he didn't dead now, so why were you eyaing him with eyaaaaaa
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cumtroller:
And how does this affect the price of Beans in the market ? Nonsense !!!

We Nigerians can dwell on irrelevant issues. Anyways, I blame buhari for this.

Mediocrity rules...

Sense hard u to get?

Even small one u no fit get
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by youngestgrad(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
The man looks so sad......l pray he walks again.

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nezzel(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
May God heal him completely. Amen

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
AryaSand:
#Family is EVERYTHING!
says who

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beautiful.
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Eportal123: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Leoniine:
oh my... shocked
Who is cutting onions �
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by enitey(f): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh dear.....the tears !! embarassed
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by webngnews: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by bestabigaelever(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
mindful01:

Who tell you dat, u neva jam Jonathan family before?
Don't!
If u don't have any good comments, just Waka pass

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
AryaSand:
#Family is EVERYTHING!

Nonsense.
That's when you ain't gat ghastly satans and lucifers in your family....

...like mine cool

Stay there and be saying family is everything.

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Nonsense.
That's when you ain't gat ghastly satans and lucifers in your family....

...like mine cool

Stay there and be saying family is everything.

I'm sorry you've got Satan and Lucifer in your family.
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Sezioha(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
This confirms once again that there are good people out there. This made me cry.

1 Like

Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
AryaSand:

I'm sorry you've got Satan and Lucifer in your family.

Thank you Sis
Though it's not my fault - that's what they chose to be. Cultists, occults, diabolics. Though they are not many per se, but they've done so much havoc...and they're particular individuals. But...that's their life, mine is to stay safe, stay secure in Christ and keep a fantastic distance from them - something like Lagos to Beijing. grin
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by TheMubaraqS: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wow... This is so touching... May God perfectly complete His healing on him
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
What I only say I that the lady comes from a happy family where brotherly love dwells not all this brothers and sisters witch-hunting stories that we used to read here on nairaland....

Blissful conjugal sister
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by obadesanre: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Shut up and hide your wide gutter stinking mind. Where you there ? Did he drink in your presence?. You just showed you are a wolf in sheep clothing . Stupid fella quote author=kestolove95 post=83873442]Why was he running with car? Drunk driving is bad[/quote]
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by alexola20(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is so touching
Re: Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
ijewejones:
So touching & emotional

I salute her courage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) / Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.