Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice (1451 Views)

Endowed Female Politician Is Exposed In Raw Viral Tape / Why Go In Raw / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Good morning sir, please hide my identity........
My girlfriend is on my neck I don't know what to do anymore ....
She wants raw sex, I told her we should go for a medical checkup to ascertain we are ok but hell naw(in nasty C's voice) she refused
Please I need help
(Before you bash me nairalanders I'm not the one I got this from a WhatsApp group)
Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by donbachi(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2019
I know we like taking panadol for another person headache...bros no be for dis kind matter...na u.no dey lie lie.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Go and call the person that originally created this
Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
I’m sure you already know the implications of going “raw” grin

If your sense is on holiday, my brother dive in raw and enjoy yourself. After all something must kill a man.
Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by DaniDamani(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
If the person that asked this question had sense and was matured, he won't ask such as stupid question because he should know what should suit him and not public opinion.

Now the bad part is that the original poster does not have sense and then the person that brought this same stupid question to NL on behalf of the poster seem not to even have a brain in his head at all. For you not to identify a stupid question and then help the asker to post it here without advising him on how stupid the question is, then this op should just donate himself for the poor to use him as fried meat for Xmas.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by DaniDamani(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:
I’m sure you already know the implications of going “raw” grin

If your sense is on holiday, my brother dive in raw and enjoy yourself. After all something must kill a man.

Even with your username, you still have more sense than the op

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by LegoxMetahuman: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
dont worry

take uncle jacob zuma's advice, take a long shower after entering the ocean raw.

you go dey alright grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by logan2(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
DaniDamani:
If the person that asked this question had sense and was matured, he won't ask such as stupid question because he should know what should suit him and not public opinion.

Now the bad part is that the original poster does not have sense and then the person that brought this same stupid question to NL on behalf of the poster seem not to even have a brain in his head at all. For you not to identify a stupid question and then help the asker to post it here without advising him on how stupid the question is, then this op should just donate himself for the poor to use him as fried meat for Xmas.
guy why, guy why eh... Why did you have to slaughter this already slain meat like thiz kwanu eh, is it fair? Haba grin
Re: I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2019
I can't take this insult again grin nairalanders wan kee me grin oya
brokemurphy come and explain what you sent me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Nollywood Actresses Bought Their Houses With Prostitution-maduagwu / Best Whatsapp Tv For All Kinds Of Sexy Things( Free Hookups Sometimes) / Popular Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Babybump In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.