Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pls I Need A Quick Urgent Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need A Quick Urgent Loan (261 Views)

I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira / I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) / Urgent Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Quick Urgent Loan by ctbhola: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2019
Good day dear nairaland,,I am using this opportunity to solicit for an urgent loan from anyone or group who will/can help me out.
I need an urgent accommodation ASAP,due to my landlord problem and also the person I am squatting with at ejigbo area in Lagos state..I work with a security outfit here in Lagos within idimu road ikotun,,I wish to get this accommodation also for my children sake to visit me sometimes and stay with me,cos I am divorce,,, and my children can not stay with me with the person that we are squatting together.
I am prepared to enter into any agreement that will suit the lender or borrower, even if it means dropping my bank account details and bvn,,,cos my account is my monthly salary account with zenith bank,,,every month a certain agreed amount + interest will be deducted from my salary until I have fully paid all.
If the borrower or lender want me to go into litigation signing I will do,,because I definitely know that I will pay back as we agreed. Pls if you want to help me (cos I am in urgent need of it now) call me on 09012072554 / 08115367121 .I will be so glad and happy if you can help me out .
NB...pls op let this get to front page thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Unverified Naija Adsense.. 0ne Year Old / 2x500hp Pusher Tugboat For Sale / Outsource To Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.