Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Does Carbonated Soft Drinks Reduces Alcohol Volume/intoxication? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Carbonated Soft Drinks Reduces Alcohol Volume/intoxication? (345 Views)

How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / Soft Drinks To Cost More As Customs Proposes Excise Duty / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Carbonated Soft Drinks Reduces Alcohol Volume/intoxication? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2019
So I was wondering if adding sugary drinks to alcohol/beer reduces it's effect and alcohol volume I.e mixing Hennessey with Chapman. Your thoughts please.
Re: Does Carbonated Soft Drinks Reduces Alcohol Volume/intoxication? by judgementyard(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2019
I think it just changes the taste of the alcoholic beverage ,but the percentage level of the alcohol still remains the same.
My opinion ooh!
Re: Does Carbonated Soft Drinks Reduces Alcohol Volume/intoxication? by herakles: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2019
silverline22:
So I was wondering if adding sugary drinks to alcohol/beer reduces it's effect and alcohol volume I.e mixing Hennessey with Chapman. Your thoughts please.

generally, the answer is NO. but drinks that contain caffeine such as your energy drinks, can have such effect

(1) (Reply)

Just Follow Certain Pple On The Food Thread And You'll Find Out What I'm Eating / How To Prepare Banga / Egusi Soup The Right Way ( Video) / Where Can I Get Local Shawarma Toaster???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.