Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,730 members, 7,959,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (30759 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Princedapace(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
useless country with failed leadership

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by PearlStreet(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ezeife is a bearded fool. His Children are schooling abroad and he's supporting this Kanu of an idiot. Why can't Ezeife allow his children follow Kanu to protest?

If Kanu doesn't come to Naija, he's a cowardly bastard. Let him come to Nigeria and bury his mother if he knows he's a man.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let me quote this aide very well...
“How then can a man who is standing trial and fled the country now want to return for the burial of the mother and say he will go back after the funeral? Is that logical? If he likes himself, let him come to Nigeria,”

to be forewarned, is to be forearmed .......igbos leaders will deceive Nnamdi kanu and lure him back to be arrested as bait for 2023 igbo presidency!

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MedicH: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
abeg no come naija oo. me de plan to run to dubai self. sowore no do half of wetin u don do and now we de wait for the day dss go talk say sowore committed suicide in jail. no near niger talk more o nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ogawisdom(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by klax(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has been advised in his best interests to stay away from Nigeria except he is ready to continue his trial for treason charges.

The IPOB leader, who fled the country and has been in exile since September 2017, is seeking a return to the country for the funeral of his late mother.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT ON Friday, a senior presidential aide said Kanu will be deceiving himself if he thinks he can just “stroll into the country and go out after the funeral”.

“When a prisoner loses his mother and seeks permission to go and bury her, won’t the prisoner return to the prison after the conclusion of the burial?

“How then can a man who is standing trial and fled the country now want to return for the burial of the mother and say he will go back after the funeral? Is that logical? If he likes himself, let him come to Nigeria,” he said.

A former governor of Anambra state, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, had on Friday appealed to the Federal Government to allow Kanu travel to Nigeria for his late mother’s funeral.

Speaking in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Ezeife said the government should also make a promise not to harass or arrest Kanu throughout his stay in the country until he leaves.

Ezeife, who said the death of a mother is very painful, said he is happy that a lot of people have been calling on the government to allow Kanu come home.

“I am very happy to hear a lot of people supporting Kanu on this. This is the death of a mother, a very painful death. The federal government should allow him to come and make a promise that they will not harass him if he comes until he leaves,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/dont-come-to-nigeria-if-you-love-yourself-presidential-aide-tells-nnamdi-kanu/

Let him try it he and his bloody miscreants followers will understand wella.

No one should stop him from coming he is invisible Zionist bah We shall see. I hate this guy with passion and I can't hide it.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by YorubaPrince: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslims, food have landed, oya come and have a feast as usual, another great opportunity to hate on umu Chineke as usual is here for you hateful people cool

Abeg, gbe ko sibe yen!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Dreadful: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
The comments am reading here are a clear indication that it will never be well with Nigeria. Imagine the poo coming out of the mouth of the idiots that call themselves Nigerians. What a shame!
Kanu jumped bail, Kanu jumped bail, but none has ever asked why he fled the country in the first place.
Nigeria �� shall never thrive until they begin to embrace the truth.
So out of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu mother's burial that Nigerians dread the most??
Shameless unity beggers!!
QUOTE me and say nonsense and DIE!!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
The way jubril Al Sudan dey misbehave as if na him get Nigeria e dey vex me gan.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by 900warriorz: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm not happy....I don't regret being a Nigerian but is this how we'd keep looking at things growing from bad to worse...I fear for the future of our unborn generation sad what can we do? someone help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by shugaboy6102(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Did kanu tell them anything? We are at the brink of war in this country and no one is seeing it. Nnamdi is not our problem in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by PearlStreet(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslims, food have landed, oya come and have a feast as usual, another great opportunity to hate on umu Chineke as usual is here for you hateful people cool
[/s]

Don't be a fool. Someone that was threatening everyone is now begging to be allowed to come home.

If Kanu doesn't enter Nigeria, he's a cowardly bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by PearlStreet(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
shugaboy6102:
Did kanu tell them anything? We are at the brink of war in this country and no one is seeing it. Nnamdi is not our problem in Nigeria

Which war, the same one they shouted about and eventually lost?

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by wolexy14(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
make e sef siddon put 4 dere after una 4yrs sebi e fit come back ?......abi una no go leave seat again ..........d way wey apc go lose coming election ehn ......e go go down in history ........ibo nd yoruba nids to work hand in hand to rule out dis bastards.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Where is all that devil may care ibo bravery we are told about all the time? Surely this Stout hearted lion of Israeli heritage is not intimidated by some gworo chewing head slammers?

Kanu , please come jare. Las las you will be prisoner of conscience like Mandela. You will be prez of Biafra after 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
The way DSS and the military will screen people who will attend the burial will be tough, incase Mnk disguises himself.

:-/
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by UncleJudax(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
LordIsaac:
I wonder how some people reason. Someone jumped bail, and he expects the courtesy of a free man. Sentiments aside, he should better stay put till 2023 or beyond. It's better to be alive outside Nigeria.
He jumped bail? Didn't Buhari and the military storm his home while he was waiting trial?

We all witnessed it...don't try to change shiii
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by daleehat: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
STARGREEN:
Why?

Pls the Maxi Albino fugitive should be bold enough to return to his Country in order to bury his late Mum. we can't wait to give him a robust welcome at the Airport. ndi Ozuu he for regret why Okike Chukwu Abiama brought him to this world
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by slowice(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
KANU is the least of Nigeria's problems.... The country will self destruct if things continue to go the way they're going but somehow we always find a way to distract ourselves from the real issues bedeviling this nation and guess who's happy for it....... Our politicians of cause. That way they get to play hero and those who dare to question the status quo becomes the villain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Hotzone(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Buhari cabal right now

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Tareq1105: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
lati616:
Leave the man alone

Ezeife has been my person from the days of SDP but he just disappointed me with this trash appeal.

Too bad for Nnamdi Kanu, he never thought a day like this would come.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Brightchibuzor: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
U people are busy making noise about KANU can't u people listting to his intetview wen he said that no body shuld bother about his coming to NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bitter truth and fairness talk cool
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Sanemind(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Available
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by dollarsplenty(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Since he will be coming to Zoo, let him just dress up as a monkey. That's the only way nobody will arrest him. But coming to Nigeria as a man may jeopardize his safety.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nowenuse: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
klax:

Let him try it he and his bloody miscreants followers will understand wella.

No one should stop him from coming he is invisible Zionist bah We shall see. I hate this guy with passion and I can't hide it.

You hate someone fighting for the rights of his people in this regressive and failed country called Nigeria?
Well just to let you know that I support this man and admire him and I am not an Igbo. I am from the middlebelt.

As your Nigeria continues in it's regression and inequality, many more Nigerians from other tribes and regions will begin to love and support Nnamdi Kanu. I am a proof.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Enculer2: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
franchasng:

Yoruba Muslims are the dogs of Buhari the terrorist and paedophile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nowenuse: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
900warriorz:
I'm not happy....I don't regret being a Nigerian but is this how we'd keep looking at things growing from bad to worse...I fear for the future of our unborn generation sad what can we do? someone help

You better start to regret being a Nigerian while you can, unless of course you are a Hausa fulani or a northern muslim.

I am from the middlebelt and I hate being a Nigerian with great passion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Enculer2: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nowenuse:

You hate someone fighting for the rights of his people in this regressive and failed country called Nigeria?
Well just to let you know that I support this man and admire him and I am not an Igbo. I am from the middlebelt.

As your Nigeria continues in it's regression and inequality, many more Nigerians from other tribes and regions will begin to love and support Nnamdi Kanu. I am a proof.

The guy you quoted is a coward and will give birth to little cowards just like him.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Enculer2: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
dollarsplenty:
Since he will be coming to Zoo, let him just dress up as a monkey. That's the only way nobody will arrest him. But coming to Nigeria as a man may jeopardize his safety.

A hopeless zoo inhabitant like you
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
-

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / More Photos Of President Buhari In Borno / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.