Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,566 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (16308 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Clerverly: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Atiku Abubakar, has asked Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to provide evidence that he is a Cameroonian.

Overall Leader of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Paul Ibe, Atiku’s media aide, speaking with Daily Independent, said Nnamdi Kanu should provide evidence that Atiku Abubaka is from Cameroonian.

He said: “You media should ask him to supply the proof. It is not the man that is being accused that you will ask. It is the person who made the allegations that you will ask to bring his proof of where he (Atiku) is from or where he is not from,”

Kanu in a broadcast claimed that Atiku’s Jada was once part of Cameroon, saying: “Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon?
His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon, a claim that is historically correct, up till 59 years ago.

Kanu was referring to the situation in British Cameroon before Nigeria’s independence in 1960. Ganye, which incorporates Atiku’s birthplace of Jada was the headquarters of British Cameroon, but following a plebiscite, it chose to stay with Nigeria, to be part of the Sardauna Province, while the other part, joined Cameroon.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/kanu-told-to-supply-proof-that-atiku-abubakar-is-from-cameroon/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala Mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Clerverly: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku, it is no longer an obligation of Nnamdi Kanu to show further proof. If you want us to believe you are not from Cameroon, then do this:

Remove Your Trousers Publicly, Let's Confirm If You Really Have Tattoo On Your Asss, As Told By Kanu.

Until then, you are a bloody cameroonian.

May God Bless Ohamadike!

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:28am On Feb 05, 2019
I believe Nnamdi Kanu than Atiku

Nnamdi have never stolen our common wealth

Only played on gullible individuals

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku sef get time dey reply this useless idiot,He can only rant from distance ,make e come naija if e get liver na ,I wish his followers can just realize that he has failed by running away ...Coward of the highest order ..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2019
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961 some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about that.

I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known

Even OBJ alluded to Atiku questionable origin in his book - My Watch

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
[s]Atiku sef get time dey reply this useless idiot,He can only rant from distance ,make e come naija if e get liver na ,I wish his followers can just realize that he has failed by running away ...Coward of the highest order[/s] ..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Atiku sef get time dey reply this useless idiot,He can only rant from distance ,make e come naija if e get liver na ,I wish his followers can just realize that he has failed by running away ...Coward of the highest order ..

Tell Atiku to prove him wrong

Not ranting

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2019
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a
long time ago.
Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to
strategies on the presidential election. He was
injected with a poisonous chemical in an
undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick.
They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP
presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest
under their party.
We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if
the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't
show us is real identity.

ATIKU =mbòmá mustapha abuboka al'camerooni grin

from Cameroon

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Olu20090 post=75425146][/quote]We have more sense than your Ojukwu and Cownu placed together ..

3 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by UniQue84: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2019
This election should should just come and go it has generated enough heat already....

3 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 5:36am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

Tell Atiku to prove him wrong

Not ranting
Is Adamawa not in Nigeria anymore ?

6 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by vacanci: 5:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku Is Not A Nigerian By Birth But By Secession - NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTEST NIGERIAN PRESENT

According to our constitution, in order to contest for president, you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. When Atiku was born, he was not a nigerian then until 1961 when his region finished a referendum and became part of Nigeria. The cable confirmed this today that Kanu was right afterall.

Atiku should be prepared because he was not a Nigeria by birth but by secession

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-is-right-atikus-adamawa-was-in-northern-cameroon

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
Is Adamawa not in Nigeria anymore ?

Pertinent question that he asked are not answered

Atiku should answer him

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

Pertinent question that he asked are not answered

Atiku should answer him
You mean after everything Cownu put bin rafians through you guys still believe him ...Chaiii

6 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
You mean after everything Cownu put bin rafians through you guys still believe him ...Chaiii

They know each other better

So he should answer the question

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

How will Atiku know a coward like Cownu,you need to think of how to think ...

2 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Nnamdi kalu is from Equatorial Guinea. His father is from the Atlantic. His mom is from panyaa.

4 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Gosj01(m): 5:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Getting HOT!!!

Need a cheap laptop with great battery, warranty, clean as new, with perfect condition, free delivery to your home and pay on delivery?

Search no more, we are here for you!. what you have been searching for is here on the link https://www.nairaland.com/4712322/neat-clean-cheap-grade-1/13
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by LordCenturion(m): 5:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku isn't Nigeria by birth but through secession,because during the time of birth of atiku,his region still under Cameroon,he was born as a Cameroonian , and Nigerian law only allow a person that was born in Nigeria to be a president m..

They gave ibo a VP slots and they are dancing, they becomes a slaves and forget their biafra they are pursuing,I hope you know that VP can never be like president and senate president... And everyone will be surprised that the next president after buhari will be yoruba

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
jcross19:
when KANU said buhari is a clone from Sudan you called him cownu but now you are masturbating for him.
Just the same way both of you are masturbating for Your criminal called Atiku now.
Both Cownu and Atiku are both mad amd stupid!
All Baba's enemies will fight and kill themselves by themselves, so says the Holy Book.
Bunch of criminals

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
Atiku became a nigerian by the power of referendum stop misunderstanding my leader..

If there was no referendum Atiku would have been a Cameroonian or from another country
Nnmadi Kanu is on NL o!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by propynich123: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by jcross19: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu than Atiku

Nnamdi have never stolen our common wealth

Only played on gullible individuals
APC is using corruption to deceive the gullible while they are parading most corrupt sets of government officials in the history of the country. last time they told people about corruption now people have tested them and know what they are up to is not going to be easy like that anymore. KANU is a fool that need attentions .

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by advocatebaba(m): 6:07am On Feb 05, 2019
This is a ploy to twist the weak minds of some Nigerians. Remember he brought out the JUBRIL and now this. Better channel this energy to gain ur biafra.

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sureheaven(m): 6:07am On Feb 05, 2019
If you remove your trouser, you will lose this election. If you don't remove it, you also lose.

Ati-aku camerooni frimponk remove your trouser.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by diablos: 6:07am On Feb 05, 2019
What a monumental disgracegrin

6 Likes

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

You can help him answer it na ,na You sabi how dem take know each other ..
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by igwefivestar(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a
long time ago.
Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to
strategies on the presidential election. He was
injected with a poisonous chemical in an
undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick.
They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP
presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest
under their party.
We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if
the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't
show us is real identity.

ATIKU =mbòmá mustapha abuboka al'camerooni grin

from Cameroon
good morning sir, ur coffee is ready sir.

1 Like

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2019
show us your thighs jhor.. when he was firing and embarrassing bubu locally and internationally you and your party were making side comments. in fact some people from a part of this country turned it into a campaign song, others created you tube channels titled "jubril exposed episode 1...2...3".. they went as far as posting death certificates, pictures an even palm prints all in the name of exposing a non existent imposter. lol baba its your turn in fact they'll soon include your entire family in this matter... although i believe kanu is a crazy and desperate person, i wanna see how this plays out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

where is fanny kayode.. come and concur to this allegation

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by dannybrasky(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2019
When he labelled Buhari Al jibril of Sudan,ATIKU was laughing,now that goal post don shift from Sudan to Patrick Mboma of Cameroun. ATIKU is not finding it funny grin

This namdi kanu dey worry i swear grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.