Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (30607 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Enculer2: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
BeachTime:
So I guess Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are on their own . Now I know Nigerians are cowards

Nigerians are worse than cowards

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nowenuse: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
PearlStreet:

Which war, the same one they shouted about and eventually lost?

Maybe you are in the comfort of your family's stolen wealth in Lagos Island, that's why you don't feel the pressure the majority of other Nigerians feel.

Only Nigeria is suffering from how many terrorist groups? Boko haram, Armed Bandits, Fulani herdsmen. The relationship between all the tribes is becoming sour and sour by the day.

We have barely finished the elections and every region and tribe is already focused, fighting, arguing and trading words for who will be the next to rule. Is that how a country should be? The leaders don't even talk about the progress & equity of the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nowenuse: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Ezeife has been my person from the days of SDP but he just disappointed me with this trash appeal.

Too bad for Nnamdi Kanu, he never thought a day like this would come.

Ezeife understand the pains, travails & agitations of his people and he is willing to give his support. Unlike your own leaders that do not care about your agitations but only their pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Journalism in Nigeria. So who is this faceless presidential aide?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Gerald454: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
spsmcnvb:
How then can a man who is standing trial and fled the country now want to return for the burial of the mother and say he will go back after the funeral? Is that logical? If he likes himself, let him come to Nigeria
Are u guys not human What of 28 people killed in his compound, what prompt to that?
Kanu was in his house when u guy invaded his house with so many military personnel and kill 28 people. What do u call That?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by hisexcellency34: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nkpeme, maybe the same faceless presidential aide who said Buhari has sacked 35 of Osinbajo's aides which they denied before admitting it yesterday

Gracealone:
Journalism in Nigeria. So who is this faceless presidential aide?
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nnamdi KANU should better fly his mum to UK and bury her their oo

Or let his younger ones bury her.

Let him not try and step foot in Nigeria.

They won't spare him oo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Allee90: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu should either choose between paying his last respect to his only and dear mother, or risking his own personal soul from termination. Lion for front, fire for back
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Thegamingorca(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslims, food have landed, oya come and have a feast as usual, another great opportunity to hate on umu Chineke as usual is here for you hateful people cool

You are the almost first class graduate of mech engine
Lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
if Nnamdi Kanu comes to Nigeria,and is Hurt,believe me FG cant be able to contain with the kind of violence that will erupt,Nnamdi Kanu is an international figure,Kanu will come for the burial of his Late mum,and Go back....
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
PearlStreet:
Ezeife is a bearded fool. His Children are schooling abroad and he's supporting this Kanu of an idiot. Why can't Ezeife allow his children follow Kanu to protest?

If Kanu doesn't come to Naija, he's a cowardly bastard. Let him come to Nigeria and bury his mother if he knows he's a man.
if ezeife is a bearded fool,then you are what?..an idiot right?....in your miserable like,you cant attain the level Ezeife has attained,neither Nnamdi kanu with this level of hate....usless fool like you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by tommylee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dreadful:
The comments am reading here are a clear indication that it will never be well with Nigeria. Imagine the poo coming out of the mouth of the idiots that call themselves Nigerians. What a shame!
Kanu jumped bail, Kanu jumped bail, but none has ever asked why he fled the country in the first place.
Nigeria �� shall never thrive until they begin to embrace the truth.
So out of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu mother's burial that Nigerians dread the most??
Shameless unity beggers!!
QUOTE me and say nonsense and DIE!!

Oga if u are man enuf and u have balls go and protest against the Govt let's see if u will see the next day all this noise u are making in a faceless forum anufia
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by engrfaruq(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Where are those Kanu's co-defendants sef? Are they still rotting in jail?
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by tommylee(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chuksmonika:
if Nnamdi Kanu comes to Nigeria,and is Hurt,believe me FG cant be able to contain with the kind of violence that will erupt,Nnamdi Kanu is an international figure,Kanu will come for the burial of his Late mum,and Go back....

Is today I know the people that really hates this man, Una wan laugh am abi ����
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hide and seek story.

Recharge and get paid when ever you buy data or pay for electricity bill, cable subscription and make money....... My great Nigerian student. Don and dusted is sweet o but after Nysc you go know say Life get en own plan for us.
DM me.

Hustle now that you are young so that hungry no go laugh you for desperate times o.

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Smoke55: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
mad people every where! now they have diverted attention towards kanu,kanu is now their problem,nobody is talking about buhari that locked our borders only to run out to london,nobody is protesting about our bad roads and health cares,now nobody care to talk about our messi economy and bad gvnt,now their focus is on a secessionist kanu that want to liberate his people from this godforsaken shithole,after now some over grown imbecilic lazy brainless youths will start blaming political leaders of beeing too old,forgetting that one cant be a good leader with brainless zombies as followers,thunder fire anybody that will say that nigerian problem is bad leader.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
The Op report shows the average intelligence of average Niggers.

Who is the aide? Is the aide also in London with "Buhari" to help him sign bills?

Case closed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPAo7CACfoA

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nnamidi Kanu is around... that's why all you will allow...this that
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
tommylee:

Is today I know the people that really hates this man, Una wan laugh am abi ����
except the choose to nail him through extrajudicial means,You and I know that FG cant nail Nnamdi Kanu through the Law court,cause he has committed No crime,asking for secession or self determination is not a crime...Kanu said he will disgrace them in the law court,and i trust him..Nnamdi Kanu is a wise and intelligent man.....look at what they are doing to sowore now,that is to show you the kind of country we are living in.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by keybee: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
When you breaker the law and abscond to bail and your people say they should leave him to totally sad and uncalled for.
Is kanu bigger than the law.no SA soware make noise na he is rooting in kuja prison,na so egao happen to the useless clown.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by subcbouy: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Coming to zoo is like cooling off heat under scalp
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Smoke55: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
klax:

Let him try it he and his bloody miscreants followers will understand wella.

No one should stop him from coming he is invisible Zionist bah We shall see. I hate this guy with passion and I can't hide it.
heya you hate him with passion but he dont no you exist.....why not try taking snipper? maybe kanu will get to hear about your demisse? what do u think?
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by izibili44: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
As much as i want you to come home and do the right thing for your mum.This gov will set a trap for you.Be ready to join sowore in jail.I dont want it to happen to you.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gerald454:

Are u guys not human What of 28 people killed in his compound, what prompt to that?
Kanu was in his house when u guy invaded his house with so many military personnel and kill 28 people. What do u call That?
We and Justice Binta want evidence of the 28 people killed and how his compound was invaded, nobody wants a hearsay, pictures and videos of soldiers in the compound that day is enough.

One can't be human by lying but by stating facts.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Highly illogical, he should remain in self exile; that is what it entails.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chuksmonika:
Chest beating we're all used to

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Gazzy88(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dreadful:
The comments am reading here are a clear indication that it will never be well with Nigeria. Imagine the poo coming out of the mouth of the idiots that call themselves Nigerians. What a shame!
Kanu jumped bail, Kanu jumped bail, but none has ever asked why he fled the country in the first place.
Nigeria �� shall never thrive until they begin to embrace the truth.
So out of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu mother's burial that Nigerians dread the most??
Shameless unity beggers!!
QUOTE me and say nonsense and DIE!!
Ipob terrorist spotted
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chuksmonika:
except the choose to nail him through extrajudicial means,You and I know that FG cant nail Nnamdi Kanu through the Law court,cause he has committed No crime,asking for secession or self determination is not a crime...Kanu said he will disgrace them in the law court,and i trust him..Nnamdi Kanu is a wise and intelligent man.....look at what they are doing to sowore now,that is to show you the kind of country we are living in.
Let him come to Nigeria before grandstanding and chest beating
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Smoke55:
heya you hate him with passion but he dont no you exist.....why not try taking snipper? maybe kanu will get to hear about your demisse? what do u think?
Does he know you exist?
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Wettoid123: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kanu is already a fugitive you come to Nigeria at your own risk.
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Area4Area:
Let him come to Nigeria before grandstanding and chest beating
my brother,nobody is chestbeating....Nnamdi Kanu will come to Nigeria if he chooses ok....But for now i think you guys should be more concerned with Sowore that DSS is playing political games with
Re: Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Smoke55: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Area4Area:
Does he know you exist?
yea i have his personal number,make i give you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured / Saraki: Kayode Ogundamisi Advises APC / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.