Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo (47885 Views)

Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by kampari: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
I don't understand this guy, don't they eat in Aso Rock?

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Don't buy that car or computer yet, until you know this tactics.
Get a comprehensive information on how you can import car and electronics at a very cheap price, for 10K each.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by aminusodiq(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Im a true apc antagonist!!! but never will I use my sentiments to tarnish a seemly good work!!!...
dis s a good job at least not like d audio 2nd Niger bridge!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by sureheaven(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
You will never see or hear PDP and Igbos comment on good stuffs like this and they will, they will be tag propaganda.

Keep up the good work.
Nigeria will be good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Crofton: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
landforeast:
Meme Alert
cheesy I already saved it .
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Osinbajo

Said babas puppy grin

Buhari just dey press this him boy any how
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by aminusodiq(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Crofton:

cheesy I already saved it .
agba firi yoyo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Olamikesh(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm This IS sad
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Apostlepurple: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
How do you seperate the real news/development from the politics? It is random and spontaneous or at least arranged to look like it. What we have today comes from people who don't sieve information but deliver it with raw intentions and hope to deceive everyone regardless. I officially doubt Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by voltron14: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Coldie:
Buhari should pity us here in the east with some projects.

North gets Transportation University

Southwest gets Rail wagon Assembly.

I have not even talked about the trains already running in both regions.

I believe Buhari still has us in mind. Let's hope

Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Risingblue008(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Shea na electric train?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by godquality: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Amechi loves his train sha... Minister is train and railroad.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm looking for teaching job oo, l'm very good in Mathematics and Further mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by deeva1: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Its a welcome development..God bless Nigeria..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by BilltheDON(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by freshvine(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Minister of infrastructure ( south west).
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by solsticey2k3(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Don’t resign o Osinbajo
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
The boy-boy of Aso rock

call him boy boy but rail and expressway connecting 3 states in his area are about to go live. Be doing politics of hatred there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Depressed101: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
kabayomi:
As a member of Comment Reading Association (CRA), we are only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spellings.
grin
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by discusant: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Two adult servants.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by voltron14: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
discusant:
Two adult servants.

And you are?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by discusant: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
I might be a critic to APC, but this is a welcomed development.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

After they launch it, go there next 10 years, the project must have become a shadow of itself.
Another govt, another agenda.

Oku Iboku, Alaja, Ajaokuta, NITEL, Nigeria Airways,

Nigeria requires first to reduce the excess powers at the Abuja central govt, before any good can be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by sonature1: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oriyomin25:
Abi, nothing to see my brother. since it is not a bad news.

You don't need the article, a

Say: Since it is not bad news.

I hope this helps....
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Osanoghodua1: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
No single train connection in South-South that owns the resources been used in running the economy. This is sad.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by bibianna(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Can someone please tell me how old is Osinbajo again cause it seems to me that he is aging really fast. And Ameachi is looking really good for his age. Good work i see.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by CoolAmbience(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Coldie:
Buhari should pity us here in the east with some projects.

North gets Transportation University

Southwest gets Rail wagon Assembly.

I have not even talked about the trains already running in both regions.

I believe Buhari still has us in mind. Let's hope

See how terrible you are...the entire North is now a single region because you want to sell your petty tribalism.

How come you had to be specific with Kajola being in the South West and not in the South?

Mtchewww.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by planetx: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
It looks like Ameachi has now been infected with the pointing virus.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by gnykelly(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
I might be a critic to APC, but this is a welcomed development.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

not a welcome development... the railway compound in Ebute Metta Lagos already have this facility it just need upgrade... not building another one.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by larry2chat(f): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
And as usual the train station would be shut down after the photoshot.
FactBoyz:
The honourable minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has been pictured today as the two head for the opening ceremony of rail wagon assembly plant in Kajola, Oyo state.

See photos below

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/amaechi-and-osinbajo-pictured-together-inside-train-as-they-head-to-kajola-oyo-state.html
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Worksunlimited: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
The honourable minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has been pictured today as the two head for the opening ceremony of rail wagon assembly plant in Kajola, Oyo state.

See photos below

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/amaechi-and-osinbajo-pictured-together-inside-train-as-they-head-to-kajola-oyo-state.html

I don't understand anymore.. is Amaechi the minister for railway or minister for transportation?

Transportation is a very wide field. I wonder why he is just focusing on railway tracks and trains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.