Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo (47881 Views)

Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

See how terrible you are...the entire North is now a single region because you want to sell your petty tribalism.

How come you had to be specific with Kajola being in the South West and not in the South?

Mtchewww.

In the past we had 3regions so what are u talking about.

You are the one bringing in tribalism here.

If I decide to name the full stats, middle belt has abuja Kaduna rail. Daura which is north west has transport university, south west has both rail and assembly plant what about east and south nothing is that me displaying tribalism or Truth?
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by adem30: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
realestniggah:
Nice to see them actually use the train to travel
Go and ask those that are making use of Kaduna - Abuja now
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Godons1: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Nothing to see hear.

APC is a colossal failure and will always be.

But the following Eastern States are Governed by the almighty PDP, yet the States are worst. grin grin grin

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by sammyj: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
You are hereby banned as a CRA member for making a comment!!! grin
kabayomi:
As a member of Comment Reading Association (CRA), we are only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spellings.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Godons1: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Nothing to see hear.

But the following Eastern States are Governed by the almighty PDP, yet the States are the worst in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by FriendNG: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Futuragetty:
Either of them will be a Presidential candidate.
But it's favors Osibanjo more as Ameachi is from SS

Personally I will go with Ameachi
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by FriendNG: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
discusant:

After they launch it, go there next 10 years, the project must have become a shadow of itself.
Another govt, another agenda.

Oku Iboku, Alaja, Ajaokuta, NITEL, Nigeria Airways,

Nigeria requires first to reduce the excess powers at the Abuja central govt, before any good can be in Nigeria.

The project is not owned by FG and neither a Private Public partnership financing. It will be hundred percent owned and manage by CCECC.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by FriendNG: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Osanoghodua1:
No single train connection in South-South that owns the resources been used in running the economy. This is sad.

I will assume you don't know Itakpe-warri standard gauge rail is completed. Currently stations are being built and will be lunch next year

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Dedetwo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
sureheaven:
You will never see or hear PDP and Igbos comment on[b] good stuffs like this[/b] and they will, they will be tag propaganda.

Keep up the good work.
Nigeria will be good

What is good about a thing which is an epitome of sectional politics?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
figure007:
How do this people even rest or sleep ...for instance you see them in abuja ,see them in another state either to commission something or so... God is your strength my able Vice ... Wish he becomes the president of naija one day ,unlike the foolish tyrant leaders we have all around ..... God help this nation amen..

Though it's not easy at the initial stage but with time , you can do it if you are not the lazy time.. and they are being paid heavily for it...
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by SaintLucia: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
I'm looking for teaching job oo, l'm very good in Mathematics and Further mathematics.
Wish you the best but don't try to emulate Peter Obi aka HIM TU LIE the statistics figure man.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by SaintLucia: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Osanoghodua1:
No single train connection in South-South that owns the resources been used in running the economy. This is sad.
Sidon there make Buhari come renovate your one room apartment. Senator Manager alone was awarded 300 contracts, he collected the money from the NDDC fund but executed nothing instead of your region to stone him you were all after Osinbanjo and Buhari matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by SaintLucia: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Worksunlimited:

I don't understand anymore.. is Amaechi the minister for railway or minister for transportation?

Transportation is a very wide field. I wonder why he is just focusing on railway tracks and trains
Amaechi said he will focus on railway, Gbemi Saraki will focus on our water transportation while Hadi Sirika will focus on aviation.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by bizzibodi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ameachi aka Mr project.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Bahamas95(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
I wonder why Amaechi looks/acts gayish

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by lloyds(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
The boy-boy of Aso rock

If you father has achieved 1/100 of what he has achieved, you won't be here restlessly typing trash.

Lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
SaintLucia:
Wish you the best but don't try to emulate Peter Obi aka HIM TU LIE the statistics figure man.
No lele bros
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by adekolaelect(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Nothing to see hear.

try to address your personal life failure before point finger to someone else .stupidity is in your DNA

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by farem: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
The honourable minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has been pictured today as the two head for the opening ceremony of rail wagon assembly plant in Kajola, Oyo state.

See photos below

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/amaechi-and-osinbajo-pictured-together-inside-train-as-they-head-to-kajola-oyo-state.html

Illiterate journalism where junior person is mentioned first in the headline.
A primary pupil knows the president is mentioned before the vp,
A host governor is mentioned before the visiting counterpart,
Senate president is mentioned before the speaker or minister...
But the kidnalists mention the baby before its mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by farem: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Nothing to see hear.

There's nothing else to salvage your situations because pictures or TV shows are useless to the blind, Nor good music is of any effect to the deaf!
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Gazzy88(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kajola is in ogun state. Do your research well before posting here.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by lady2sexy(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
I'm looking for teaching job oo, l'm very good in Mathematics and Further mathematics.
What is the parallel of latitude in which a journey of 220km makes an angular change of 60degrees in longitude in the northern hemisphere
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by Haryorbammmy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
The honourable minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has been pictured today as the two head for the opening ceremony of rail wagon assembly plant in Kajola, Oyo state.

See photos below

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/amaechi-and-osinbajo-pictured-together-inside-train-as-they-head-to-kajola-oyo-state.html

OP. The Kajola is not that of Oyo but Ifo Local Government in Ogun State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Second Niger Bridge
Coldie:
Buhari should pity us here in the east with some projects.

North gets Transportation University

Southwest gets Rail wagon Assembly.

I have not even talked about the trains already running in both regions.

I believe Buhari still has us in mind. Let's hope
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by FactBoyz: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
farem:

Thanks for being rude when correcting someone
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by kayusely70(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
farem:

Even the venue of the ceremony was ogun state not oyo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Coldie:

In the past we had 3regions so what are u talking about.

You are the one bringing in tribalism here.

If I decide to name the full stats, middle belt has abuja Kaduna rail. Daura which is north west has transport university, south west has both rail and assembly plant what about east and south nothing is that me displaying tribalism or Truth?

Oga, could you be calm and learn?

Do not further embarrass yourself with an unnecessary argument.

First, we aren't talking history. Hence, the information on how we had 3 regions in the past doesn't add value to the conversation.

My point is simple, it's tribalistic and mischievous to say that the Transport University is in the North and now a Wagon Assembly Plant is being setup in the South West.

If you are talking North, it should be between the entire North and the entire South, and not the entire North versus a fragment of the South. Simple!

Secondly, stop confusing yourself and trying to take us back to this 'East, West and North' thing. Nigeria now has 6 regions, 3 in the North and 3 in the South...simple!

Na people like you dey 'yab' President Buhari for saying Western Germany instead of Germany.

And if you care to know, there are massive ongoing projects in the South East (which is your East). I will name just a few: 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Expansion and Upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu etc.

In the South south (which I believe is your own South), there is the all-important Itakpe-Warri Railway project (you need to do a research on the route of this railway to appreciate its importance to Nigeria, especially the SE, SS and the regions of the North, particularly the NC) that is almost ready for use; the Port Harcourt International Airport in Omagwa now has a new terminal; the Maritime University in Warri has been completed. If you need more projects in the South south, I can oblige you a long list, with all the details, from financial closure for the $900million, 459MW Azura power plant in Edo state, which was completed 7 months earlier than schedule to the modular refineries in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.

Since you specifically mentioned Daura, the President's hometown, let me also inform you that President Buhari completed the abandoned multi billion naira Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, which is the home of former President Jonathan, and the ongoing dualization of Yenegwe Road Junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa Palm. I can provide you a proof for that if you want. The project was commissioned by Hon. Heineken Lokpobiri, from Bayelsa state, who was the then Minister of state for Agriculture.

The N120billion Bodo-Bonny bridge project, jointly funded by the FG and NLNG, is also ongoing.

It may also interest to know that a total sum of 85,000 people from the South south region alone, benefit from the Npower programme of the Federal Government.

Please, let me stop here by advising that we stop the unnecessary promotion of division, tribalism and unfounded information.

Also, I am from Anambra state, and I didn't know of most of these projects via google, I travel across the length and breath of the country on a regular basis and visit these project sites in person.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by 2loadedguy: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Worksunlimited:

I don't understand anymore.. is Amaechi the minister for railway or minister for transportation?

Transportation is a very wide field. I wonder why he is just focusing on railway tracks and trains
What else do u want him to focus on? There is a ministry of works for roads,ministry of aviation for air transport and we have a ministry for waterways as well even though he has an oversight on NPA and Nimasa but the core of his job is on railways.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by 2loadedguy: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2019
Coldie:
Buhari should pity us here in the east with some projects.

North gets Transportation University

Southwest gets Rail wagon Assembly.

I have not even talked about the trains already running in both regions.

I believe Buhari still has us in mind. Let's hope
Have u forgotten your region belongs to the 5percenters ? U don't need anything from Buhari and u shouldn't expect anything from him.
Next time u will know how not to lay all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo by fareed69(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Nothing to see hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.