Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels (62217 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by rOsy247(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
angry Not all grandfathers will be like yours, face front hanty pity.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Myhusband(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Starlight10:
I also had an old man ask for my hand after showering me with gifts at 19. Still I said no. I had no money but i had hope. Nobody asked you to marry for money. Don't talk trash about other people because of your decision. That you went in and had it bad doesn't mean Regina Daniels own will be so. There are people that married their age mates and regret it too. Tell your story and move on and stop chasing clout by calling out people minding their own business.

so how old are you now?
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Myhusband:

so how old are you now?
late 20s, why
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Myhusband(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Starlight10:
late 20s, why

thinking of shooting my shot, I love them star light wink
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2019
victorian:

He doesn't want to come back, that's why.

Not every dead person comes back. Just the ones whose spirits are restless and determined to come back, eventually do come back
And how did you know all this? Did you speak to my dead brother? did die and come back? Or have you met anyone who did? How many dead people came back that you know? how did you know which spirits are restless?

please i need proofs. otherwise It would be just sheer imaginations.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Myhusband:

thinking of shooting my shot, I love them star light wink
hahaha.. check my profile. I'm in love with someone right now. Until my eye clear. Lol
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Myhusband(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Starlight10:
hahaha.. check my profile. I'm in love with someone right now. Until my eye clear. Lol

I'm not like any other guys. you should consider people personality assessment rather than point of meeting. don't allow your past be the judge of the future.

granting me audience of talk will give me the privilege to prove myself to you beyond verbal expression. starlight, so why not? can we DM
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Myhusband:

I'm not like any other guys. you should consider people personality assessment rather than point of meeting. don't allow your past be the judge of the future.

granting me audience of talk will give me the privilege to prove myself to you beyond verbal expression. starlight, so why not? can we DM

ahhh... bros I'm not even that fine for this Shakespeare. Thanks for the attention, it's really sweet of you but no.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Myhusband(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Starlight10:

ahhh... bros I'm not even that fine for this Shakespeare. Thanks for the attention, it's really sweet of you but no.

how did you know I love pretty girls? for you to say you're not fine had draw the verdict that you must be stunning in outlook

I preferred you call me Honey in replace of bros pls and I insist I must know you. my eyes is on your handwriting
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
she was not forced into marriage she chose it after all she wanted money and she got it.

a lesson to other young girls who think opening their legs like electric doors will solve all their problems.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please help me I am tired frustrated,suicidal and fed up with life. Help me I am drowning. 0.7068377541
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by kunleweb: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Yinabim:
For relationships and marriages there is no Formular , some win and others don’t , look at the story of Shade Okoya for example , she stated in an interview that if she had married a younger person she knew she wouldn’t have lasted in the relationship .
So it’s all about choice , which must be made wisely .

If you believe Sade's point, you'll believe anything my dear. Even the devil would concot talks to make himself appear as an Angel of light

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.