Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,559 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels (62212 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by yuckmouth: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
why that?
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by spirul77: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
rubbish talk, it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for another, let the babe face whatever comes out of her decision.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by etrange: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Everybody's story is different.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by ngwababe(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Dem use this cheating talks swear for una?

Even if you marry your age mate he can still cheat on you.

Toks2008, dem no use am swear for us.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by mysticwarrior(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
All the bwest don Lekwe
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by slowice(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sharrap....young married couples divorce everyday and regret getting married to there exes even after years of dating. That one na your palava so face your front

1 Like

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Yinabim(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
For relationships and marriages there is no Formular , some win and others don’t , look at the story of Shade Okoya for example , she stated in an interview that if she had married a younger person she knew she wouldn’t have lasted in the relationship .
So it’s all about choice , which must be made wisely .

2 Likes

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by meccuno: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
danny56:
Don't allow Regina's mum curse you oo... angry

You want to spoil business for her right
grin

1 Like

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Depressed101: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
ngwababe:
My dear , life na as we see am oo. It didn't work for you no mean say e no go work for another person. But then, sugar daddy no easy, not to talk of marrying them, these old men are something else.

I keep asking, does Regina Daniel feels that her husband no go cheat on her abi na wetin? I no understand the girl morale oh.
hmmm ngwababes I wonder what
They taste like grin.

Sorry I'm just curious
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by mamatwiny(f): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Some actresses are still praying for Ned to come and marry them, even if it is 10th wife and this one is calling out Regina?
Life is about choice. What is a good choice for you can be a bad one for another.

2 Likes

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by goldmatrix(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
...talk about it for yourself and inspire yourself. Leave Regina alone, she's happily married woman. Why don't you people write about all kids married out at age of 9 or 10 without their consent and before she even gets to 20 she will be running around with her grandchildren. Don't they have future too for people to talk about?

2 Likes

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by mexicocity: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
I KEEP TELLING THESE STUPID FEMINISTS
That MEN are not your problem..
Its females that hate to see other females Win
Women naturally are jealous of each other
That is why in my next life
I MUST RETURN AS A MAN!!!!
So this is your reason for returning as a man in your next life. Hmmmmm you need to give a better reason.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
bukkysam:
hmmm
I never enter you don dey moan, if I come enter, na wetin you go do?Na to bring down the roof be that
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Very ugly creature. No wonder she went with an Ancient man.

1 Like

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
mexicocity:

So this is your reason for returning as a man in your next life. Hmmmmm you need to give a better reason.
Unfortunately, there is no next life.

1 Like

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
I KEEP TELLING THESE STUPID FEMINISTS
That MEN are not your problem..
Its females that hate to see other females Win
Women naturally are jealous of each other
That is why in my next life
I MUST RETURN AS A MAN!!!!
I didn't know people can return in a next life. undecided

So why has my dead step brother not come back? undecided
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by KanuSE: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
ngwababe:
My dear , life na as we see am oo. It didn't work for you no mean say e no go work for another person. But then, sugar daddy no easy, not to talk of marrying them, these old men are something else.

I keep asking, does Regina Daniel feels that her husband no go cheat on her abi na wetin? I no understand the girl morale oh.

Speaking from experience. grin

1 Like

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by KanuSE: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
gypsey:

Do you mean to 'come back into your family, looking the same way he was? undecided
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Amanda4life: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
But the marriages that fail most are the ones within the same age bracket and what if u love the person and money had nothing to do with it

The one that fails more are the one within same age bracket.

She is just unlucky

1 Like

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by BilltheDON(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ok..
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Do you mean to 'come back into your family, looking the same way he was? undecided
how the heck else will he come back? grin
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beautiful alone does not make a woman.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by ngwababe(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Speaking from experience. grin

grin grin I'm tells you bro.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by Bahamas95(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Aunty leave her alone, she is not a baby

Na she know wetin she find go, even me sef dey look for sugar mummy. Someone please hook me up, these small girls wahala don tire me

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by yeyeosoronga: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yeye dey smell.
Some people are enjoying the head of their life with the grandpa they married. See fresh skin and flawlessness.
Sade Okoya - Eleganza comes to mind.
She's even slaying more than her grown up children. Her skin like butter.
Abeg, everyman for themselves. Some are enjoying their marriage with gramps o
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by yeyeosoronga: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yinabim:
For relationships and marriages there is no Formular , some win and others don’t , look at the story of Shade Okoya for example , she stated in an interview that if she had married a younger person she knew she wouldn’t have lasted in the relationship .
So it’s all about choice , which must be made wisely .
True that. Sade made the right choice. Her husband always looks happy, and so does she. Its unbelievable they've been married twenty years. I remember the ruckus and noise their marriage caused then. Even some of those shouting then, are divorced, but she's still standing strong in her marriage. People now look up to her, as she has so developed herself and is respected everywhere now.

2 Likes

Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by MedicH: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
dikeigbo2:
you having a failed marriage doesnt mean every other person will have........carry your cross alone biko....

oly mary pls airp us oo
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by bluefilm: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Is that why her breasts became so floppy like floppy disk?
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by victorian(f): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
No old man can influence me angry

They've tried and failed even as an orphan.

They thought I will waiver but it made me stronger. I can never and will be at the mercy of any man.

Team my age mate or younger if he has what it takes to stay in a stable relationship
Thank God for my man. Na God do am for me.
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
gypsey:

He doesn't want to come back, that's why.

Not every dead person comes back. Just the ones whose spirits are restless and determined to come back, eventually do come back
Re: Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
danny56:
Don't allow Regina's mum curse you oo... angry

You want to spoil business for her right
hahahahah, she's saying the truth na, even the curse won't follow her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.