Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man (1825 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by slimtoney(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2010
She is been married for a while now without child.The relationship get heated up from time to time and she was considering opting out.She met a man who showed interest in her.She got pregnant the very first time she laid with him.she told the guy about it and he accepted it.He is now looking for a comfortable accommodation.However,the husband got suspicious and took her for a scan.He found out she is preg. and was excited.

He has informed his mum and other family member abt his joy.The lady is now confused on what to do.She doesn't want to have an abortion.

Kpafuka u will say.Pls advise her.
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by slimtoney(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
She is still living in the husband's house.They both quarrel over sex nowadays as fear and guilt has wrecked her.
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by DapoBear(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
wow.
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
I am not hurting my head over this. She deserved every stress she's getting and I wish her more.

I hate filthy cheaters.
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by kokoye(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
The deed is done.

She should tell her husband the truth before the real owner comes forward.
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by Blazay(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2010
It is the will of God.
Since the couple do not have a biological child of their own and they have been plagued with domestic strife,
the best thing to do is to call it quits.
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by Bella87(f): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2010
gbese! poor man, the woman's getting less than what she deserves. . . she should come clean and be kicked out of the house
Re: Married Woman Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2010
So she slept with another man and got pregnant for him . . . and doesn't want to abort it? So what do you want from us? She made her bed, she shd lie on it! cool

(1) (Reply)

Should she abort the pregnancy / Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic / How True Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.