Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos (60064 Views)

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / Man Disgraces Pastor Who Tried To Sleep With His Daughter (video) / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by elganzar(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ehn, it happens...some people will yab the guy, but If na the girl beat am_ we go just laugh...

O npe danu!!
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Princemolar101: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hahah every the ,the animals in the zoo keep disgracing her over 200naira note that has the image of a foolish man and herdsmen on it
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Jabioro: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
He won't be able realized why he was in jail...bu now his body making him to understand his stupidity
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by clouddylee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
We no even gree see the main show ���
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by West2019(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
200x 500
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by lathrowinger: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Is this the development they are talking about?
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by sammyj: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Is 200 Naira and not 2k olodo grin
WizBLANCE:
Well

#2k small shaa

But... Nigeria isn't in its best time too.
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Dinho20(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
"HMMMM" VERY WRONG

I CAN'T REMEMBER BEATING A WOMAN, IT'S CHILDISH

3 Likes

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
CalabarPikin:
Mk una free person pikin jorr.......

....d guy must bn in frustration while d gal came to add salt to injury wit insults as their nature is....in d name of asking for debt.... undecided

What nonsense are you talking about?

If the lady in question was to be your sister or girlfriend, I am certain that you wouldn't say this nonsense.

So, people who are stressed or frustrated by life's challenges are supposed to go about assaulting others abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Martinez39(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is one of the reasons why I don't borrow people money. Stop borrowing people money to avoid stories that touch the heart. The man is a disgrace. He is an animal. I hope he is made to pay her 50,000 naira or rot in jail.
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
CalabarPikin:
Mk una free person pikin jorr.......

....d guy must bn in frustration while d gal came to add salt to injury wit insults as their nature is....in d name of asking for debt.... undecided
Spoke man and PA
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Inehmesit: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
I got banned too, I don’t understand what’s going on. I only added “binary” in a question I asked. Since like 3days ago
9PBLIVE:
hello dominique

I was banned by bot in the business section of nairaland, please can you unban me.
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
dominique:
Because of N200 he landed himself into 100k trouble and a possibility of jailterm.

That's what you call "Apologising with a long letter for inability to construct a correct sentence"

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by WizBLANCE(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
sammyj:
Is 200 Naira and not 2k olodo grin

Thanks for the correction but keep the bolded.

It is not applicable here.
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by sammyj: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
I’m sorry bro. Na joke now
WizBLANCE:

Thanks for the correction but keep the bolded.

It is not applicable here.

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Bewiseedet(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Some women are so annoying
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Nickisindigo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
believe any news from pm express at your own peril
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by sweetilicious(f): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
This guy is so heartless
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Hypocrit: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Stupid man with no self worth.

He needs a strong spank to the spine.
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by kelviborji32: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
jamespeter10:
A 27-year old man, Kevin Williams, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he publicly disgraced a lady by engaging her in public fight, tearing her clothes, bra and stripping her completely naked over N200 debt.

According to PM Express, the incident happened at Federal Bus Stop Gate in Ipaja area of Lagos, where Williams accosted the victim, Arike Olaogun.

It was gathered that Williams owed the victim N200 for an undisclosed transaction and she demanded the money from him. Williams was said to have been angered by the demand; he reportedly grabbed her, rained blows on her and she became confused.

He then tore her clothes including bra and then stripped her completely naked before their neighbours rescued and covered her unclothedness.

The matter was reported to the Police at Ipaja Division; Williams was arrested and detained at the station for investigation.

During interrogation, he reportedly told the Police that the victim provoked him, which resulted in assaulting her but did not know that he tore her clothes and bra, which left her completely naked.

The Police found him culpable and later charged him before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace and assault on the victim.

He pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, asked the Court to fix a date for hearing since he pleaded not guilty to enable the Police to prove that he actually committed the offence.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade, granted Williams bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail conditions. The matter was adjourned till 16th December , 2019.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-strips-lady-naked-publicly-n200-debt/

Photo for illustration

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by happney65: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
BitmapStudios:
To understand this report very well and the humor and its ridiculousness, read it in Yoruba. cheesy cheesy
cool

Ahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahaaahaa..

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pavore9:
"The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade, granted Williams bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum. He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail conditions "... From owing N200 to N100,000 bail and prison custody, height of stupidity!
the real problems I am seeing this case is this words (to be remand in prison custody until next court case by 16 December),that will mean ikoyi or kirikiri prison awaiting trial,if that guy survives prison custody and later bailed maybe by next year he will be a changed man for better or for worse.
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by deeva1: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
judgementyard:
Anger management.... learn it, practice it.
It'll save you from lots of sh..ts

This is rather Madness management.... stop it
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is what the Urhobos refer to as "Oriosa goma"
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by uuzba(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
ValCon888:
The whole story just reeks of poverty.
Hunger made him mad and the same hunger made her ask for the N200.

Hunger is really bad.
It can make you run mad.
So? Do you have cure for their hunger?
Or your are just here to make fun of anybody around you who is unable to feed themselves?
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Now somebody dey prison for N200.

No be say you prepared to fight or tear bra.

All nah inside life..

Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
dominique:
Because of N200 he landed himself into 100k trouble and a possibility of jailterm.

He is with Sowore..

He is not going to jail..
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by Chiboto414: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Teewhy2:
Wetin ameachi no go see for train station.
lolxxxx
Re: Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos by phillippians(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
So because of N200 naira now, you lost 100k instead. This is why I love the igbos, an igbo man cannot fall for this "penny wise pounds foolish" transactions.. Igbo kwenuuu!!! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.