Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? (955 Views)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Or better still, no of sex partners?

Pls advice with reasons
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Why not? Scared much? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by missticke(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
NO. Don't even try iy

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ariza:
Why not? Scared much? grin
not exactly
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
missticke:
NO. Don't even try iy
thanks. Your reasons pls?
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
justmide:
not exactly
On a serious note, it all depends on your guy's maturity level and the truth.
Some guys can't handle the truth. Did he ask?
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yeah and 2nd time he'll b asking.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by onlyme07(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
justmide:
Yeah and 2nd time he'll b asking.

Maturity sets in. Some guys like me would hear it and laugh it off while others would take it personal as if they can tell the "real" truth about their body counts. My dear, if you sense he wouldn't be able to handle it, let it slide always. Tell him - Let the past be past. Not always good to bring such, it brings back old memories with tears and regrets. So, let's move on with our life, don't let the past hurt the future. Shikena.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Allsingles: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
justmide:
Or better still, no of sex partners?

Pls advice with reasons

He knows you are not a virgin and you are not a saint either.
Telling him will make him think you have been sleeping with men before you met him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by dollytino4real(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
who send u? well 4 me, I will not even go there at all. he will compare ur to-to to the numbers of guys dat has done it!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Lamanii22(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ha! No ooo... But my boyfriend told me about his exes... I only told him about one... Although I've had three exes... I just feel it's unnecessary...
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
who send u? well 4 me, I will not even go there at all. he will compare ur to-to to the numbers of guys dat has done it!
LOL! And I guess that's the reason he's asking. Men sha
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lamanii22:
Ha! No ooo... But my boyfriend told me about his exes... I only told him about one... Although I've had three exes... I just feel it's unnecessary...

I know about only one ex of his and it was a long time rxn. I guess she's d only one he's had or something.

Any Small gist about my ex, he will ask if its the recent one, if I say no - he den ask me how many I've had. Lol.

There's nothing to hide in mine sha, I just don't feel comfortable giving him a figure. But bros will still ask oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by dollytino4real(f): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
justmide:
LOL! And I guess that's the reason he's asking. Men sha
just my own opinion
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Zimri(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lamanii22:
Guess you are scared of the number. My current gf had over 4. shocked shocked
Yes. She told me all. And I'm fine with it. Absolutely comfortable with it

At first I was not comfortable but soon I ignored.

During relationships you have to build your life and after you have to.

I love her that way. Call her names. This is who I want tongue tongue wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by rtdCivilservant: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
justmide:

I know about only one ex of his and it was a long time rxn. I guess she's d only one he's had or something.

Any Small gist about my ex, he will ask if its the recent one, if I say no - he den ask me how many I've had. Lol.

There's nothing to hide in mine sha, I just don't feel comfortable giving him a figure. But bros will still ask oo
But sincerely how many prick don enter ur toto before? There is something I want to find out.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Zimri:

its not a number to be scared of. Lol.
Scary is not even what's driving me not to tell him, its his motive for asking considering my suspicion that he's had just one. Lol
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by justmide(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

But sincerely how many prick don enter ur toto before? There is something I want to find out.
Gbeborun. Won't it be easier to just tell "HIM" than telling all of una wey dey here. Lol

You have joined bad bang. You cannot even ask nicely ew!
Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by rtdCivilservant: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
justmide:
Gbeborun. Won't it be easier to just tell "HIM" than telling all of una wey dey here. Lol

You have joined bad bang. You cannot even ask nicely ew!
So sorry I haven't joined any gang talk more of a bad one, so sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Lamanii22(f): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2019
justmide:

Lool okay... There's nothing to hide in mine too... Not just comfortable in giving him a figure as well

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell Your Boyfriend The Number Of Relationship You've Had? by Lamanii22(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Zimri:

Oh woow.... How nice...

(1) (Reply)

Are Introverts Womanizers?? / Most Ugly Women Have Bad Character Why / I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.