Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

From Ojota To Alaba International Market - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Ojota To Alaba International Market (1624 Views)

Diesel Tanker Catches Fire In Ojota (Photos) / Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) / Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Ojota To Alaba International Market by cigwe(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Please how do I enter motor from ojota to alaba.. Lagos resident help me
Re: From Ojota To Alaba International Market by portplus: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2021
cigwe:
Please how do I enter motor from ojota to alaba.. Lagos resident help me

Step 1. From Ojota take a direct bus to Iyana-ba.
Step 2. From Iyana-ba take a bike to Alaba International
Re: From Ojota To Alaba International Market by Sunnybay7: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Board a bus to Oshodi, then another bus to mile 2, when you get to mile 2 just ask for around for bus going to Alaba, they will point you in the direction.

1 Like

Re: From Ojota To Alaba International Market by cigwe(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Thanks my people

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport / SSSFS / Romania Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.