Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. (463 Views)

Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. / Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. / FG Bans Importation Of 10-Year-Old Haulage Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Both local and industrial generators should be ban from importing to Nigeria. That would help to address the problem of electricity in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by themonk(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is the most foolish thing I've heard in my life.

What you are basically saying is that the FG should ban importation of generators to suffer the citizens for a problem the FG created? How does this make sense to you?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by donbachi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
U sure sey we no go first ban foreign medical trips?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by themonk(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
donbachi:
U sure sey we no go first ban foreign medical trips?
This is reasonable and would become an incentive for politicians and people of worth to address the medical situation of the country. Unfortunately, it is not enforceable because if I wanted to recieve medical care, I would say I'm going for a business trip and then pretend I fell sick while I'm there.

What is enforceable is banning it for politicians, a politician is obligated the have a record of what he does and when he does it especially as regards to foreign affairs and he should be able to produce this information and account for it. What they can do is have a clause that states that even if the politician is sick while outside the country he should be flown back after he is stabilized to recieve medical care in his own country, Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by sonature1: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ban generators?

OP, wetin u smoke?

Audio weed? grin
Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Just imagine how many small scale businesses such as barber shops, and large businesses like production factories that will lose over half of their current abysmal product capacity due to the O.P's foolish thought.

Anything that should be banned from being imported into Nigeria should have already been produced enough to feed Nigeria's needs. E.g Cows & their products, tomatoes, etc.
If they are not already being produced enough to feed their demands by Nigerians, it will be very foolish to ban them.
E.g. The border closure made the price of locally produced rice skyrocket because we don't produce enough rice to feed Nigeria's demand.

Think deeply before implementing anything, else, you'll foolishly affect the lives of those who's interest you're trying to protect negatively

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
You're just ranting Because you are into this business. My advice for you switch your business to another thing Because this isn't just suggestion its already in plan.
themonk:

This is reasonable and would become an incentive for politicians and people of worth to address the medical situation of the country. Unfortunately, it is not enforceable because if I wanted to recieve medical care, I would say I'm going for a business trip and then pretend I fell sick while I'm there.

What is enforceable is banning it for politicians, a politician is obligated the have a record of what he does and when he does it especially as regards to foreign affairs and he should be able to produce this information and account for it. What they can do is have a clause that states that even if the politician is sick while outside the country he should be flown back after he is stabilized to recieve medical care in his own country, Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Trash.
LeoThaGreat:
Just imagine how many small scale businesses such as barber shops, and large businesses like production factories that will lose over half of their current abysmal product capacity due to the O.P's foolish thought.

Anything that should be banned from being imported into Nigeria should have already been produced enough to feed Nigeria's needs. E.g Cows & their products, tomatoes, etc.
If they are not already being produced enough to feed their demands by Nigerians, it will be very foolish to ban them.
E.g. The border closure made the price of locally produced rice skyrocket because we don't produce enough rice to feed Nigeria's demand.

Think deeply before implementing anything, else, you'll foolishly affect the lives of those who's interest you're trying to protect negatively
Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Na osogbo weeds.
sonature1:
Ban generators?

OP, wetin u smoke?

Audio weed? grin
Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by themonk(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
johnmartus:
You're just ranting Because you are into this business. My advice for you switch your business to another thing Because this isn't just suggestion its already in plan.
You don't have enough brain cells to have a discussion with me, I just went through your topics and I can deduce from the grammatical errors to the logical suicides that you have an empty brain.

You are just like the average Nigerian who instead of having a logical discussion starts throwing personal tantrums. Why can't you counter what I just said with logical reasoning instead of using your poverty inspired imagination to say that I am one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Ban The Importation Of Generator In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2019
I can't exchange word with someone who have no knowledge about governance. In 1975 generator are not rampant like what we have today. Then There was no stable light but still better than what we have today and the company that managing the electricity then were respectful and sincere.
Because then before they take light they will alert the general public. Also the time they will bring it back and reason why they take it. This happened Because our politicians not involve in generator Importation then not like what we are witness today. Research made me understand that our politicians are the caused of unstable power in Nigeria Because many of them are into generator business.
And for the poverty . Although I don't know who you are but i swear to God i will definitely feed your family to the next generation to com. Do you think anyone you meet here are poor like you? You’re just making yourself look like a fool. If choose not to counter you dosen't mean that am weak. Get that through your fucking thick head
themonk:

You don't have enough brain cells to have a discussion with me, I just went through your topics and I can deduce from the grammatical errors to the logical suicides that you have an empty brain.

You are just like the average Nigerian who instead of having a logical discussion starts throwing personal tantrums. Why can't you counter what I just said with logical reasoning instead of using your poverty inspired imagination to say that I am one of them.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Make A Perfect Choice. / SOLD...Lagos Cleared Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Venza AWD #4,900,000 Naira / Registered GLK 350 Mercedes Benz For Sale Serious Buy Only 4.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.