Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ (1360 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by kettykin: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

I applaud your stand and ask that you vote with your conscience.....but truth is we can't be worse under Tinubu....just look at Lagos.....major development in Lagos started under his rule....we are not Abu dhabi but we are good over here....we are running better than the rest of the country so much to the point that other people from other states are bringing all their investment down here.....I understand your concern about his rule....but me I'm sticking with the Devil I know.

Aside the lekki toll gate can you point to any distinct development that tinubu brought to Lagos state .
Please this is not criticism but fact finding and building my knowledge base
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

Tinubu with the Bullion van....see your life outside,you ask for comprehension but you refuse to look into the good works of the man...but instead refer to the vans....lol...anyway 2023 cometh......I can't wait....ps I have my voters card can you say the same.....sips tea.
I have my voters card doesn’t mean am compled to vote...leoKID You truly lack comprehension cuz you are a still a kid ... The next president will only be some one anointed by the North... The North will never anoint ur bullion van King despite his wonderful Antecedents and ass licking...
Buhari’s 1st tenure proved that to us that there is no love btw Ur bullion van king and the North The intimidation and sidelining of Osinbajo has also shown dat North doesn’t take ur tribe seriously.
Go back to sucking ur mothers breast maybe just maybe you could suck out the breast cancer she has in her
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:

I have my voters card doesn’t mean am compled to vote...leoKID You truly lack comprehension cuz you are a still a kid ... The next president will only be some one anointed by the North... The North will never anoint ur bullion van King despite his wonderful Antecedents and ass licking...
Buhari’s 1st tenure proved that to us that there is no love btw Ur bullion van king and the North The intimidation and sidelining of Osinbajo has also shown dat North doesn’t take ur tribe seriously.
Go back to sucking ur mothers breast maybe just maybe you could suck out the breast cancer she has in her

Lol....don't vote.... annointed by the north my foot....what Era do you think you are living in you manchild.....THE SOUTHWEST COMETH LIKE WINTER.....best brace for the cold....sips tea...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
kettykin:

Aside the lekki toll gate can you point to any distinct development that tinubu brought to Lagos state .
Please this is not criticism but fact finding and building my knowledge base

Check the civil service in Lagos state.....check the banks....check the markets....check the investment both foreign and internal....the eko Atlantic is a lagos based investment that started in his tenure....I heard they pay 200m for rent there now so that's a start for your research.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Exactly

We only need corrupt politicians looting with bullion vans as President
Still Non-Negotiable
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by ATTemi: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2019
So people dey craze like this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

Lol....don't vote.... annointed by the north my foot....what Era do you think you are living in you manchild.....THE SOUTHWEST COMETH LIKE WINTER.....best brace for the cold....sips tea...
SOUTHWEST COMETH LIKE A THIEF agreed... No doubt... Thumbs up but obviously not Tinubu... Until we get to the era of Electronic voting, ur vote means shit
Until we get to the era of electronic voting the North still decides who to Anoint
Kid go back to your mothers breast stay off my mention please
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:

SOUTHWEST COMETH LIKE A THIEF agreed... No doubt... Thumbs up but obviously not Tinubu... Until we get to the era of Electronic voting, ur vote means shit
Until we get to the era of electronic voting the North still decides who to Anoint
Kid go back to your mothers breast stay off my mention please
It seems the milk you have been licking is leaving you deluded.....just accept the north has no sh*t left once Buhari leaves......the norths cling to power has always been their downfall....and I don't get why you are so bitter because the VP is going to the north in 2023....but presidency is for J.A.G.A.B.A.N. the original Sherubawôn of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by juman(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Every single persons that desire to be president across the country should come out and contest.
It would deepen our democracy.
It is God that chooses leaders.
For me I wish somebody younger than tinubu to be president.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by ZombieTERROR: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

Still Non-Negotiable

We are saying the same thing
Please APc should bring out the bullion van master... We can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

It seems the milk you have been licking is leaving you deluded.....just accept the north has no sh*t left once Buhari leaves......the norths cling to power has always been their downfall....and I don't get why you are so bitter because the VP is going to the north in 2023....but presidency is for J.A.G.A.B.A.N. the original Sherubawôn of Lagos.
Agreeeeeed ... May God almighty keep you alive till 2023 plsss kid live me alone BIKO

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Warns Oshiomhole – You’ll Regret Making Ize-iyamu Governor / Boko Haram War: Nigerian Army Suspends Voluntary Retirement Of Soldie / "Our Peace Loving Hero ", Jonathan Ordered Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.