Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church (56069 Views)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by piginloaded: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nothing person no go see for this life.. haha

That was how Two Mother Superior Become Pregnant After a Missionary Trip to Africa

All those fathers and sisters don dey feed there eyes o. LOL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Even more worrisome is the idea that some girls were stupid enough to participate in that sacrilegious thing. This is proof that women are generally stupid to do what men asked them to do. If the Pastor mad, must women run mad on solidarity with him?
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by jnoz23(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Its good for all those people that like sleeping in church!
If you know, you know!!!
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
What's the problem? Is it not the same God who made these Gorgeous women With their bottoms and Vaginas? I am sure Jesus and God wouldn't mind, that is if really they both exists.

Anyway, like i ve Always said, Church is just a building. Just like Nightclub,Restuarant, Bingo Hall, PUB, Hotel and Shopping Mall.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by blowjohn(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by olayinka63: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
As if this is new. Are they not wearing similar dress to church every Sunday here in Nigeria? I have seen many with very shorts skirts and cleavage revealing dresses going to church here so what is new in this? Immorality and church is not new please
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by cucuzee247(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
nairalee:
Nigerian pastors, up your game.

Give us this during tithe and offering session and watch even daddy freeze turn to a cheerful giver

"◄ Luke 6:38 ►

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap"

If you can decode this you're a gee

Chai grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by goddon4me: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Patrioticman007:
What ?. Apology for a religion that supports trending issues. We now have Gay Bishops, we have pregnant Reverend Sisters. We have satanic churches. We have Lesbian sisters churches. We have yahoo yahoo churches.
What now remains is for the final trumpet to be blown and Judgment day to begin.

We don't have churches that kill or split blood, nor do have the one that breed terrorist.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
So someone actually sat down and said "oh well i think its a good idea to conduct a beauty pageant in this church" ran the idea by the church committee and no one saw how awkward the idea was? undecided . from the participants to the Bishop to those in attendance all of them are crazy.

Maybe this is the many other ways the foreign religion laced with fictions and imaginations will be ridded in our african society just like Scotland Sweden and co.

Lmao after watching the videos, in my mind I'm like "Damn this models are hot hot".

The Bishop might have been thinking the same in his dirty mind. Last last Men will be Men.

That's why i pity all these women that call their Pastor Zaddy, forgetting that those Zaddies still have their Dicks thinking for them grin grin grin

Surely, dem wan knack.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by nenergy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
It easier to ask forgiveness than permission sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by shineeye1: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
The hopeless wolf is just recovering from his three nights of erotic visions...
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Beatswim: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Outright desecration of the Holy sanctity of the gospel.. Its condemned in its whole entirety..
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Legendguru: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by nairalee(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

u are a man.

this is a very vital observation.

I hail u, bro.

Your moniker is amusing. Let me go and show Monica

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Chinny024(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=kestolove95 post=83899941]Wow...dix is nice even Jesus attended

Retrieve that nonsense!!!!
How could you attribute Jesus Christ with this calamity..
Quite funny how people use stupid things as an excuse for fun..
Spits!!!!
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Ogaga87(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Lovely

Jesus got the front row seat

Hope he enjoyed it

Foolishness and stupidity, you are endowed with both as with the richest men in world put together..
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Duggedised12(f): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lmao after watching the videos, in my mind I'm like "Damn this models are hot hot".

The Bishop might have been thinking the same in his dirty mind. Last last Men will be Men.

That's why i pity all these women that call their Pastor Zaddy, forgetting that those Zaddies still have their Dicks thinking for them grin grin grin

Surely, dem wan knack.
lol we just dey decieve ourselves with all this religious nonsense ,las las we go see ourselves for heaven even me sef go dey there.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by rexchazy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
You will wait till you die then u know that there is neither hell or heaven it just a tales by moonlight falasies
Patrioticman007:
What ?. Apology for a religion that supports trending issues. We now have Gay Bishops, we have pregnant Reverend Sisters. We have satanic churches. We have Lesbian sisters churches. We have yahoo yahoo churches.
What now remains is for the final trumpet to be blown and Judgment day to begin.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
nairalee:

Your moniker is amusing. Let me go and show Monica

smiley
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Vatod(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
I want to say is photoshop! But wait oh what are they thinking?
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why the apology nah?
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by adeco2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is not ordinary. This Bishop is under spell. He might done that to please the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol we just dey decieve ourselves with all this religious nonsense ,las las we go see ourselves for heaven even sef go dey there.

Lol as long as you don't break any guys heart.

Then i go surely see you for heaven grin
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Duggedised12(f): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol as long as you don't break any guys heart.

Then i go surely see you for heaven grin
lol,i go try my best. grin
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Cousin9999: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow. So I guess they were trying to get people to come to church by any means necessary. lipsrsealed

You could argue that it's okay to appreciate the beauty of these women in church because it comes from the creator. There's nothing inherently wrong about this as long as the women weren't acting suggestively. If the Lord made their bodies, how is it shameful? Are the trees, bees, and birds offensive too?

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Cousin9999: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Trinis truly do fete everywhere. lipsrsealed

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Awaja(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Uwa mmebi
Uwa choro ikpu.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Adeoba10(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Dewisedick: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Holy Bikini .... All this illumi men that called themselves what they are not
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by zeeprince(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ruthe:
Exodus 20:7

“You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold guiltless anyone who takes his name in vain.”
what are u saying? What was the purpose of them doing it in a church is it not to entertain ur god jesus? Which god are u even talking about? God that has been insulted by his followers countless times...first it started by bringing comedy into the supposed house of God now it has upgraded to doing nude fashion parade in the church...what a joke of a religion
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by zeeprince(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ruthe:
Exodus 20:7

“You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold guiltless anyone who takes his name in vain.”
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by zeeprince(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
goddon4me:

We don't have churches that kill or split blood, nor do have the one that breed terrorist.
what about the one adolf hitler attended, what was it called?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Sex In The Church / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.