Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. (12967 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by ubunja(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
isyourboy:
Ubunja, we've missed you. Promise you'll never leave us again
I'll never leave you again.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aiziko:
Every modifications is always a hit. Keep on dishing out the raw truth. Quick question, is it also a shit test to be completely ignored by one's babe and how does one respond to this?
if it's your GF she's trying to make you jealous by making you wonder what she's up to.

Live your life also since she's living hers. Ignore her and have your fun. Not as in sexing other women but mingle with women and show her life goes on with or without her.

15 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by maak400: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
pansophist:
Good job Ubunja.

To add to that, no man should be in a relationship where he is not respected. A man can not feel loved if his partner does not respect him. Also, a woman can never love a man she does not respect. When a woman loves you, it means she respects you, and if she loses her respect, she loses her love. Respect should be treated as indispensable, unnegotiable, and perpetual. Men need respect, women need love. A woman cannot love a man in the way men understand love.

A woman's love is to receive, a man's love is to give. A man's love for a woman is greater, it will make him protect her, provide and sacrifice for her, a display of love that is untypical to the feminine. Even the bible requires men to love their women but requires women to respect their men (Ephesians 5:22-25).

About shit testing, the surest way you to pass it is not to respond to it, and in anything you do, do not sell yourself short. A shit test is a way women separate boys from men. Also, women generally are not consciously aware they are shit testing, it is an evolutionary trait that they do unconsciously. 3rd and 4th wave Feminism is an example of shit testing on a massive scale allied with political power and corporate backing, and men have fallen for it, leading to the emasculation of men.

Little to no surprise lots of western men travel to Asia for wives, and their women go to Jamaica with masculine men for sexual adventure. Giving in to shit testing will seem like it will yield desirable outcomes, but the opposite is true. If you give way to shit testing, you will continuously be squeezed inside a box, until you become worthless, a direction western men are becoming to their women, which will only get worse.
@pansophist, I’m a great fan of yours, always looking forward to your amazing comments.
By not giving in to shit testing, men will gain more respect from women and avoid female manipulations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by phexx: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Words on marble:

No primitive deity has ever demanded a malr virgin as a sacrifice.

Hmmm and hmmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Doriginal1956(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
The Boss thanks for the miseducations, maximum respect bro. My deepest appreciation....becoming Red pilled by the day getting there bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Diligentnigga(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja my main man,
Thanks for liberating weak men all over Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Breezysdesign: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2019
This a masterpiece, you've written well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by henryobinna(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2019
for comings it's going to get hot. conversations upon conversations...

Great work Ubunja, God bless
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Jboiy(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm..... Nice write-up!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by skywalker240(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one, me follow, me practice day and nite
cc ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by haweezii(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rekhina:
Fake comment smh

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by cruxdemoore: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
The thing about your writing @ubunja, is that you write stuff most players do but don't really know why they do it or why it works all the time, only that it works. When a non-player judiciously apply it, he would immediately get the results that the players are getting and he would wonder if it is a fluke until he has tried it a few times. You make this a science and we are grateful for your insight. Thanks a lot.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Feminism is a giant shít test the west failed miserably

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Oladefemi007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja just made my day.
Many men become sissy when they are opportune to relate with a beautiful girl but there's nothing like maintaining your manliness in relating with women. It's high time men should start focusing on self worth than any other thing in relationship.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
pansophist:
Good job Ubunja.

To add to that, no man should be in a relationship where he is not respected. A man can not feel loved if his partner does not respect him. Also, a woman can never love a man she does not respect. When a woman loves you, it means she respects you, and if she loses her respect, she loses her love. Respect should be treated as indispensable, unnegotiable, and perpetual. Men need respect, women need love. A woman cannot love a man in the way men understand love.

A woman's love is to receive, a man's love is to give. A man's love for a woman is greater, it will make him protect her, provide and sacrifice for her, a display of love that is untypical to the feminine. Even the bible requires men to love their women but requires women to respect their men (Ephesians 5:22-25).

About shit testing, the surest way you to pass it is not to respond to it, and in anything you do, do not sell yourself short. A shit test is a way women separate boys from men. Also, women generally are not consciously aware they are shit testing, it is an evolutionary trait that they do unconsciously. 3rd and 4th wave Feminism is an example of shit testing on a massive scale allied with political power and corporate backing, and men have fallen for it, leading to the emasculation of men.

Little to no surprise lots of western men travel to Asia for wives, and their women go to Jamaica with masculine men for sexual adventure. Giving in to shit testing will seem like it will yield desirable outcomes, but the opposite is true. If you give way to shit testing, you will continuously be squeezed inside a box, until you become worthless, a direction western men are becoming to their women, which will only get worse.
what I've been trying to explain. Feminism is a giant shít test the west failed miserably. Their men are a failed version of man. Such a shame considering the fact that they actually changed the world

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by karo93: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
I know a lady who was disgusted with a guy toasting her just because he left playing football with his guys just to keep her company when she came around.....

She concluded he was a simp.

Although i chided her about her treating a guy harshly when he just wanted to make her happy but i knew the truth..... She wants a MAN not a boy who lives to please her.....

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by sunansu: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ubuja has a way of simplifying his work with illustrations that helps to drive the point home. All these makes his write-ups to flow from beginning to the end with you hoping it won't end. Welcome back, bro. You're a great blessing to the mensfolk.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
karo93:
I know a lady who was disgusted with a guy toasting her just because he left playing football with his guys just to keep her company when she came around.....

She concluded he was a simp.

Although i chided her about her treating a guy harshly when he just wanted to make her happy but i knew the truth..... She wants a MAN not a boy who lives to please her.....
Karo Karo Karo. That's it my guy.

A Girl will ask you to do something that goes against common sense and punish you for obliging her because obliging her showed her you are a wimp. It was a test.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
sunansu:
Ubuja has a way of simplifying his work with illustrations that helps to drive the point home. All these makes his write-ups to flow from beginning to the end with you hoping it won't end. Welcome back, bro. You're a great blessing to the mensfolk.
nice one Bros. Appreciation Appreciated.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by MrStan11(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Digested
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
...this write up is a blessing to humanity. Ubunja did very well in breakdown the secret of the feminine world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lilbest3:
what I've been trying to explain. Feminism is a giant shít test the west failed miserably. Their men are a failed version of man. Such a shame considering the fact that they actually changed the world

The modern version of feminism is only possible due to capitalism, and if we understand one thing about capitalism, it is that it cares only about profit. Now, women drive about 80% of consumer purchasing, they spend more than men and usually make most buying decisions for their families. Go to the cinema, shopping mall, in fact just observe, you'll see that most men will live a frugal life when there is no woman in their life. You hardly see men going to the cinema, bar, or shopping unless with a woman.

Your average bachelor is comfortable living in a one-room or jumping okada every day. Men are simple creatures. It is the need to procreate and have a chance with women that drives most men to succeed and compete. Just as guys will borrow a car to get girls, that kind thing. If not for women, giant corporations won't exist. Since men by nature are the expendable workhorse, sacrificial, and express love by giving, corporations will hide under feminism and financially rape men through women. For example, smoking was a male thing in the past, and feminism convinced women that smoking too was about equality and a direct smashing of the patriarchy, and automatically, the revenue from smokers doubled, as half the population started smoking. To this effect, you may check out the documentary on youtube titled ''The century of self''.

Having said that, billion-dollar corporations have massive incentive to back up feminism and worship this shit test, to appeal to women since they are the cash cow. The consequence is that it destroys men, and destroy society as well. The reason why the radical, crazy type of feminism hasn't crept fully into Nigeria is that we ain't that fully developed yet with lots of wealth, just as feminism is yet to creep into poorer European and Asian societies.

Feminism is cancer, and sadly, the women spearheading it are drunk under the idea that their cause is a noble act, but nothing more than the destruction of the social fabric and cohesion humanity thrives on, and will extinct on.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Santinho: 4:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Let's get down My G. I'm gladly following hope to grab as Usual and make Contributions when necessary.
Thanks for the mention. Maximum Respect the Emperor Ubunja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by emmaodet: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2019
pansophist:

Modern version of feminism is only possible due to capitalism, and if we understand one thing about capitalism, it is that it cares only about profit. Now, women drive about 80% of consumer purchasing, they spend more than men, and usually make most buying decisions for their families. Go to the cinema, shopping mall, infact just observe, you'll see that most men will live a frugal life when there is no woman in their life. You hardly see men going to cinema, bar, or shopping unless with a woman.

Your average bachelor is comfortable living in a one room, or jumping okada everyday. Men are simple creatures. It is the need to procreate and have a chance with women that drives most men to succeed and compete. Just as guys will borrow car to get girls, that kind thing. If not for women, giant corporation wont exist.

Having said that, billion dollar corporations have massive incentive to back up feminism, and worship this shit test, to appeal to women since they are the cash cow. The consequence is that it destroys men, and destroy society as well. The reason why the radical, crazy type of feminism haven't creeped fully into Nigeria is because we ain't that fully developed yet with lots of wealth, just as feminism is yet to creep into poorer European and Asian societies.

Feminism is cancer, and sadly, the women spearheading it are drunk under the idea that their cause is a noble act, but nothing more than the destruction of the social fabric and cohesion humanity thrives on, and will extinct on.

Fire on Mr Panso.
I dey ur back gidigba.
But with the look of things, i think feminism will at the end of the day self-destruct itself when men start boycotting women who need men to keep spending

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by pansophist(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
emmaodet:

Fire on Mr Panso.
I dey ur back gidigba.
But with the look of things, i think feminism will at the end of the day self-destruct itself when men start boycotting women who need men to keep spending

It's already self-destructing itself in the west, though, it has to get to a critical level before society says enough is enough. But it's the men that will stand up for it, not women, though, you'll get support from the traditional ones, especially ones with sons and husband, who experiences male discrimination first hand.

Men are leading in depression and suicide, the are more women in universities in a far higher number than men, more than 95% domestic shelters for women than men, most homeless people are men, more scholarships for women than men, women lives prioritized in danger than men, divorce court raping men off their current and future earning, a woman giving the presumption of innocence, while for men it's the presumption of guilt, workplace death of over 90% are men, men sentenced longer than women for same crime etc. I can go on and on, but I'll stop here.

If boys are in trouble, so are we all. It is these boys that girls will build a future with, and anytime they wonder where all the good men have gone to, they seems to always gloss over the fact that the system they create makes its difficult for good men to thrive, and dangerous for men to pursue a relationship with women.

Even with all these statistically backed fact, feminist will still point at the dictionary definition of feminism and completely ignore the reality on ground. To know how feminism is destroying boys, you may read the book below. Good it was written by a woman, since it takes women now to speak for men, for it to be taking seriously.

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by henryobinna(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
pansophist:

It's already self-destructing itself in the west, though, it has to get to a critical level before society says enough is enough. But it's the men that will stand up for it, not women, though, you'll get support from the traditional ones, especially ones with sons and husband, who experiences male discrimination first hand.

Men are leading in depression and suicide, the are more women in universities in a far higher number than men, more than 95% domestic shelters for women than men, most homeless people are men, more scholarships for women than men, women lives prioritized in danger than men, divorce court raping men off their current and future earning, a woman giving the presumption of innocence, while for men it's the presumption of guilt, workplace death of over 90% are men, men sentenced longer than women for same crime etc. I can go on and on, but I'll stop here.

If boys are in trouble, so are we all. It is these boys that girls will build a future with, and anytime they wonder where all the good men have gone to, they seems to always gloss over the fact that the system they create makes its difficult for good men to thrive, and dangerous for men to pursue a relationship with women.

Even with all these statistically backed fact, feminist will still point at the dictionary definition of feminism and completely ignore the reality on ground. To know how feminism is destroying boys, you may read the book below. Good it was written by a woman, since it takes women now to speak for men, for it to be taking seriously.
wow... I love your analysis of this whole thing.

I've always maintained this but it seems your choice of word is the best; these women are drunk, drunk with the idea.

Too bad. The average American young whiteman is fuc..ked in all ramifications that some of them are denying their skin color and gender just to appeal to women who are(claimed) fighting white male hetrosexual patriachy. It keeps getting worse as their voices are getting louder and deafening. Once they succeed fully in the US. You'll have their presidents sanction countries who don't adopt and adapt to the new world, that's why there are so many women so much interested in American politics today, not because they want to make things better but they want to have full power to fight a perceived enemy.
I'll check out the book you recommended but too bad I have too many books unread I initially plan reading.

We'll see how it goes, the very problem men have are the bas.tards who get in to power. A good number of them make stupid laws. Laws that don't promote equality between both genders but explicitly promots women over men. These laws are 100% detrimental to men, but guess what? they were sponsored and passed by men

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by isyourboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
pansophist:

Where do some of you guys get so much knowledge like this. I always liked your stuffs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by pansophist(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
henryobinna:
wow... I love your analysis of this whole thing.

I've always maintained this but it seems your choice of word is the best; these women are drunk, drunk with the idea.

Too bad. The average American young whiteman is fuc..ked in all ramifications that some of them are denying their skin color and gender just to appeal to women who are(claimed) fighting white male hetrosexual patriachy. It keeps getting worse as their voices are getting louder and deafening. Once they succeed fully in the US. You'll have their presidents sanction countries who don't adopt and adapt to the new world, that's why there are so many women so much interested in American politics today, not because they want to make things better but they want to have full power to fight a perceived enemy.
I'll check out the book you recommended but too bad I have too many books unread I initially plan reading.

We'll see how it goes, the very problem men have are the bas.tards who get in to power. A good number of them make stupid laws. Laws that don't promote equality between both genders but explicitly promots women over men. These laws are 100% detrimental to men, but guess what? they were sponsored and passed by men

They are sponsored by elite men, who have nothing in common with the average joe. They are legally immune from the consequences because they create and understand the tenets of the law. The divorce industry in the US worth over 50 billion dollars. The industry processes over 1 million divorce annually, that's about one divorce every 36 seconds. That's a lot of money that attracts the most immoral creatures in the form of lawyers, who lobby to with other big corporations to financially rape men completely. It is not about your humanity, it is about the money. It is no surprise that divorce men have the highest rate of suicide, and some men are known to commit suicide when their wives ushered them the divorce papers. All these are hidden from the mainstream but visit a divorce court, you will hardly see a man smiling on his way out, but always see women happy, as it is like winning a lottery.

What's going now with feminism is similar to the holocaust, where Hitler successfully brainwashed Germans and make them hate the jews and see them as the enemy, leading to the genocide of over 5 million people. He convinced them through books, media, schools, and every means possible. The same is going on now with feminism. Now, their enemy is the patriarchy, and they are convinced that it is a system of oppression designed by men to willfully oppress women and that all men benefit from its structures while it disadvantaged women. Disregarding all the problem men faces in our so-called privilege patriarchy if it exists.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by pansophist(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
isyourboy:

Where do some of you guys get so much knowledge like this. I always liked your stuffs

Being conscious of the environment I thrive in and autodidactism.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by henryobinna(m): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2019
pansophist:

They are sponsored by elite men, who have nothing in common with the average joe. They are legally immune from the consequences because they create and understand the tenets of the law. The divorce industry in the US worth over 50 billion dollars. The industry processes over 1 million divorce annually, that's about one divorce every 36 seconds. That's a lot of money that attracts the most immoral creatures in the form of lawyers, who lobby to with other big corporations to financially rape men completely. It is not about your humanity, it is about the money. It is no surprise that divorce men have the highest rate of suicide, and some men are known to commit suicide when their wives ushered them the divorce papers. All these are hidden from the mainstream but visit a divorce court, you will hardly see a man smiling on his way out, but always see women happy, as it is like winning a lottery.

What's going now with feminism is similar to the holocaust, where Hitler successfully brainwashed Germans and make them hate the jews and see them as the enemy, leading to the genocide of over 5 million people. He convinced them through books, media, schools, and every means possible. The same is going on now with feminism. Now, their enemy is the patriarchy, and they are convinced that it is a system of oppression designed by men to willfully oppress women and that all men benefit from its structures while it disadvantaged women. Disregarding all the problem men faces in our so-called privilege patriarchy if it exists.
apt.

Imagine the 'divorce industry' worth so much, an industry that does nothing, nothing at all.
No wonder it is famously believed that after wedding the next thing that comes to the mind of American women is divorce.

I wonder why their men still go ahead to get married especially those living in their cities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Omar09(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2019
pansophist:

What if one makes his partner sign a contract where they both are married, but once divorced, no property gets to be shared unless the husband was found to be an infidel. Same goes for wife too.

Cause the way sh!ts are going, I don't think I would want to get married.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Omar09:

What if one makes his partner sign a contract where they both are married, but once divorced, no property gets to be shared unless the husband was found to be an infidel. Same goes for wife too.

Cause the way sh!ts are going, I don't think I would want to get married.
e no dey work. She can say she was manipulated or cajoled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / If You Are A Ratchet Akata, That Nigerian Man Will Never Marry You For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.