Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery (26206 Views)

Liverpool Line Up Steven Gerrard As Potential Replacement For Jurgen Klopp / Man Utd Target Milinkovic-savic As Potential Replacement For Pogba / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Jokerman(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Was man. U defense rock solid during is later yrs Have you forgotten why he was sacked.

Moh football dark days of pragmatism is officially done for. Winning while looking dirty. He was the only top coach that was know for being defensive can you imagine. A top defensive coach.

Even then he was able to achieve that with a solid cast of essien, Drogba, lampard, terry, name them. At Madrid it wasn't so easy but he did something. The game has changed long time.

He is no longer top of the food chain as he was at chelsea. With so much money to spend with less competion. Now totheham won't sell. Man. City, Liverpool are all in the mix. Mouh can't attack any of this cooach. He doesn't know how. So we need a coach with attacking balls. Moh is also high maintenance coach. He had zero patience with young stars. So we have to bring out the check book. Which arsenal is not willing to do.

So Moh is not coming he will be Disgrace bad.

Tell me any attacking coach which his team has scored 121 goals in a season??
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by mrdino(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
youngprofdguru:
Why not go for Jose?

Mourinho's philosophy is different from Arsenal FC's philosophy.
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by UncleJudax(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
cenaman:
So Arsene Wenger was not the problem of Arsenal?
He was. He stayed too long, without elevating the standard of the squard. It is Stockholm syndrome over there...no grit at all.
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by placeofallure(f): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Samakus:
Na God go punish Emery. Imagine my darling Arsenal playing defensive game against Leicester City. It was as if it was Man City against Arsenal yesterday. After all the negative football, Arsenal still lost.

Once again, God punish you, Emery!!!

Emery out

You still dey watch? I lost the zeal to watch siiiiiince. It's heartbreaking to sit in front of my TV and watch Arsenal play with with dismal errors. I don tire abeg. I pray Unai is shown the door fast enough so I can have my Arsenal back.
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Kbs468(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Arsenal squad is the problem, Not the coach. He's a good coach n needs time to work, nothing more.

The Arsenal squad is weak, especially in their defence

Maybe you are not an ARSENAL FAN else you would have known that Arsenal is not known for a compact defense right from time immemorial because of ARSENE WENGER's free flow attacking football.

Was EMERY not in charge when Barcelona came from 4-0 down to win 6-0 in the reversed fixture when he was at PSG
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by webngnews: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kbs468:

Maybe you are not an ARSENAL FAN else you would have known that Arsenal is not known for a compact defense right from time immemorial because of ARSENE WENGER's free flow attacking football.

Was EMERY not in charge when Barcelona came from 4-0 down to win 6-0 in the reversed fixture when he was at PSG

Arsenal cannot keep paying the style played by last coaches. A new coach has come and those days are gone.

Allow the coach to work, A new coach won't solve the problem
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Viktorino: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
2 bags of shit
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Samakus(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
placeofallure:

You still dey watch? I lost the zeal to watch siiiiiince. It's heartbreaking to sit in front of my TV and watch Arsenal play with with dismal errors. I don tire abeg. I pray Unai is shown the door fast enough so I can have my Arsenal back.

My dear, Emery took the flame from my darling team. Under Wenger, we play enjoyable football, demolish smaller teams with reckless abandon and then lose to the big teams.

Under Emery, we play defensive, boring, tactless football, lose to smaller teams and get walloped by the big teams.

Emery cannot make me to stop watching Arsenal. I will just learn how to be indifferent to whatever result we get on a match day.

BTW, Arsenal babes are usually pretty. I trust that you're too
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Kbs468(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
placeofallure:

Please don't stop watching ok as Our prayers might soon be answered seriously.

Honestly, it's � Breaking to ARSENAL turn to a defensively boring Team with no coordination whatsoever.

Imaging experimenting with a 3 man defence line for the first time against a high scoring side in the EPL this season?

EMERY OUT PLEASE.
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by makavelli80(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
toprealman:
So they watch and interpret the game for you hunkle? Read more about press hype and make an attempt to engage your brain and eyes when watching football games.
u mean I should leave important things to do just to watch arsenal? U r sick!
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by toprealman: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
makavelli80:
u mean I should leave important things to do just to watch arsenal? U r sick!
Not by forming busy schedule son......you are not sick, God will continue to give you sense and sound health. You will never eat the bread of anxious toil again.
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Mryacks: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
ogbiwa:
Arsenal have held talks with former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique as a potential replacement for Unai Emery, according to reports in Spain.

Emery is under increasing pressure at Arsenal following his side’s 2-0 defeat to Leicester City on Saturday, which has left the club eight points behind fourth place.

The Gunners have also registered just one win in their last six Premier League matches, while fans are now calling on Emery to be sacked during the international break.

Last week, reports claimed that Arsenal’s head of football Raul Sanllehi had met with Jose Mourinho to discuss his potential arrival at the club.

But now El Confidencial’s Kike Marin claims that Sanllehi is actively looking to replace Emery and has met with Luis Enrique.

The 49-year-old won nine major trophies during his three years as Barcelona manager which included the treble in his first season at the club.

Luis Enrique took over as Spain coach in July 2018 but left 11 months later for personal reasons as his nine-year-old daughter Xana passed away from osteosarcoma – a form of bone cancer – in August.

The Spaniard was reportedly on Arsenal’s initial shortlist when the Gunners were looking to replace Arsene Wenger in 2018.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/09/arsenal-hold-talks-luis-enrique-replace-unai-emery-11072452/?ito=newsnow-feed

Don't even rate this Enrique guy sef...
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by placeofallure(f): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Samakus:

My dear, Emery took the flame from my darling team. Under Wenger, we play enjoyable football, demolish smaller teams with reckless abandon and then lose to the big teams.

Under Emery, we play defensive, boring, tactless football, lose to smaller teams and get walloped by the big teams.

Emery cannot make me to stop watching Arsenal. I will just learn how to be indifferent to whatever result we get on a match day.

BTW, Arsenal babes are usually pretty. I trust that you're too

Maybe, maybe not. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by Samakus(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2019
placeofallure:

Maybe, maybe not. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I will kill to behold yours (pun intended) undecided
Re: Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery by placeofallure(f): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Samakus:

I will kill to behold yours (pun intended) undecided

Hmmmmn! Softly o, she's just your average girl , nothing special.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Saturday's Clash Against Libya(photos) / Enter Here For 99.9% Sure Games 5-10 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.