Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 6 (361 Views)

My School Lover (Episode 1) / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 6 by Samuelblue(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Vanila walked away from the bed into the bathroom, she took photos of herself in her lingerie before she went on to take her bath.

By the time Tom woke up, she had already dressed up and Was applying makeup. Tom stood up and made to kiss her but she dodged, Vanila “hey, ever heard of mouthwash??” Tom chucked “so, when will I see you again?? “Vanila stood up “that question, I cannot answer, now give me your rolex”.

Tom was surprised at this demand ” what?? Why” Vanila “I like it” Tom “it’s a customized Rolex if you want, I can have them make one for you” Vanila rolled her eyes “sweetheart, who do you think you’re talking to, I have dozens of customized watches!”

Tom sighed in defeat and handed over the watch to her. She took it from him and walked away while he started at her ass and licked his lips.”who the Bleep Is that!!” Nakisha grumbled as she got off her bed, it was barely eight in the morning, she wondered who had the nerve to Knock at her door by this time, even her mum couldn’t dare.

She opened the door and her face came to life when she saw Vanila. Vanila rushed into the room and shut the door. Vanila “hey “Nakisha said nothing, she just keep smiling sheepishly Vanila *what?? Why are you smiling like an idiot??” Nakisha burst into laughter, Vanila” you know you’re beginning to annoy me right now”.

Nakisha” Vl! You are a bitch “Vanila was shocked” what??” Nakisha “I know you had sex with someone last night” Vanila” what??” Nakisha” girl! Don’t even try to lie to me, you smell like dick all the way from there “Vanila gasped” what?? but I took my bath “Nakisha burst into another frenzy of laugher “I was right!.

So who’s he??” Vanila smiled “Tommy “Nakisha pouted “Vanila, you’re wicked! You slept with Vicky’s man, now she’s gonna be sad “Vanila” oh and lonely “Nakisha” what” Vanila “that guy seems sex starved, like her plastic ass can’t please, I gave it to him so good, he wanted more”Nakisha made a face “ewww! So you don’t even regret your actions, the slightest bit”

Check out full story here: https://rankutopia.com/vanillas-lover-episode-6/

Author: Lilian ibeade

(1) (Reply)

Scar Face / Travelling To Cyprus / The World Stood Still

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.