Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC (48898 Views)

Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis / Pictures Of Fake Malt And Stout Factory Uncovered By Police In Lagos / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by gaskiyamagana: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Why do you have to ask if I am a Muslim?

Does the truth depend on if I am a muslim or not?

You are a brainwashed and dishonest person if you think that Islam is against slavery. There is no dispute among scholars that the prophet bought and sold slaves.

Head
Department of Brainwashed
University of Disputeology
Nairaland Campus.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by CodeTemplar: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Even their religion is one that enslaves the adherents. Men dominate women then they seek to dominate infidels.

2 Likes

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Head
Department of Brainwashed
University of Disputeology
Nairaland Campus.

If you have nothing to say, keep quiet
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Empiree:
physical slavery can not last long. This is why British, France, Portuguese and other colonial masters ended that version of slave trade and gave you "independence" and enslaved you again in another version, mental slavery. Mental slavery will last longer than physical one. This ia why arab slave traders did not survive and the very same reason it can not survive second round of physical slavery unless individual africans choose to be enslaved.

Proof of mental slavery is exactly what you are doing. Mental slavery last longer than centuries cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_FzXO8I3gQ&258s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYqF7NU3K7o&715s

What point have you made here?

Have you addressed the slavery of Africans by your Arab Muslim brethren?

You are one to talk about mental slavery. You that cannot even dare to criticize your Arab masters.

A mental slave you are to Arab and islam. You face Arab lands 5 times a day. You recite prayers in Arabic you barely speak. Arab slave. Mental slave

2 Likes

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 3:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Johnkuku:
I hate hypocrites. So many here complaining and crying about slavery on this post yet almost all of them had a house girl or house boy doing all the chores in thier homes while growing up .

Most (notice I did not say probably) still have maids aka house boy/girl at home that they pay peanuts monthly even as they type their hypocritical comments and condemnations on arabs and thier culture here on this post.Shebi they say charity begins at home?

Women that form feminism and are "fighting for gender equality ".They can't cook for thier husbands but they have house girls/boy who cook ,clean ,wash and look after their homes and children and get rewarded with being sent to poor schools.Some of our Feminists even beat the maids for reasons such as disrespect etc yet preach equality with thier hypocritical mouths.

Abeg every region has thier culture,tradition and values .The concept of house boy /maid has been in Africa even before islam or christianity came here.People will and still do send thier children to live with relatives where these kids are essentially house boys/girls in the name of getting a better life.

Some Nigerians if given the chance will gladly go to these Arab countries to become maids and be transferred from one master to Another in the hope of getting a better life similar to the poor relative who sends his child to the city to essentially become a houseboy/slave in the home of his wealthy relative with the hope of that child getting a better life.

My friend, you are a not using sense at all with your post.

First of all, you never even addressed the wrong in the enslavement of your african brethren by Arabs. You are here talking about Nigerian house girls.

Excuse me, do two wrongs make a right? So because some Nigerians treat their house girls poorly, we Nigerians should not complain about Arabs who enslave Nigerians?

Furthermore, at least the Nigeria police and fellow Nigerians are tackling the maltreatment of house girls on Nigeria. It is not perfect as, there will always be wicked madam's who treat maids poorly but at least we are addressing it unlike the Arabs who are expanding their slavery with slavery apps.

2 Likes

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 3:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Empiree:
thank you. they are hypocrites. We have seen videos and pictures of housemaids brutalized by their madam. Yet they are here yelling about arabs.

You are a sick Islamist. Nice try to change the subject to Nigerian house maids.

JeromeBlack:

My friend, you are a not using sense at all with your post.

First of all, you never even addressed the wrong in the enslavement of your african brethren by Arabs. You are here talking about Nigerian house girls.

Excuse me, do two wrongs make a right? So because some Nigerians treat their house girls poorly, we Nigerians should not complain about Arabs who enslave Nigerians?

Furthermore, at least the Nigeria police and fellow Nigerians are tackling the maltreatment of house girls on Nigeria. It is not perfect as, there will always be wicked madam's who treat maids poorly but at least we are addressing it unlike the Arabs who are expanding their slavery with slavery apps.

2 Likes

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Empiree: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What point have you made here?

Have you addressed the slavery of Africans by your Arab Muslim brethren?

You are one to talk about mental slavery. You that cannot even dare to criticize your Arab masters.

A mental slave you are to Arab and islam. You face Arab lands 5 times a day. You recite prayers in Arabic you barely speak. Arab slave. Mental slave
JeromeBlack:

You are a sick Islamist. Nice try to change the subject to Nigerian house maids.

I know it pains you a lot that we are muslims. We do not face Mecca bcus Arabs are there. Mecca doesn't belong to Arabs but God Almighty. And if you read through the thread you would see I have slightly rebuked Arab slave traders. Now you may wanna crucify me for saying "slightly". Yes, i said this bcus as far as i am concerned it is non-issue bcuz those black people who are still going there for greener pasture despite obvious warnings in this age of INFORMATION, voluntarily decided to enslave themselves. In another word, it is a choice. As for you trying to undermine ill-treatments of house girls in nigeria by their bosses, you forgot that these Arabs are watching and studying how you treat one another. Although this is not excuse for them. The arab govts have a lot to do to curb the nonsense.

Once again, in this day and age, physical slavery is easy to overcome than mental one. The moment those africans are able to escape from their arab slavers, that's the end of that. But France which made your forefathers sign "Colonial Tax" in order to get the so called independence is a tall order. It is a systematic abstract slavery. You already watched the videos i believe. So i need not waste my precious time again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfwlZWkKcxI

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by naijacentric(m): 5:19am On Nov 11, 2019
midnighter:

Black Arabs are discriminated against all the time in the Arab world, if you doubt me try watching Arabic TV series during Ramadan and see how they paint their bodies with brown paint to make jest of Sudanese people.
hmmm......this is relative to black indians too what a weird world colour disunity more like madness.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Empiree: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2019
The Pact To The Continuation Of Colonization Forced By France On At Least 20 African Countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgMDuL9Ww7Y
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Ykc2:
And black person will open his mouth to call a westerner a racist?if you think white people are racist go and live in Arab world as black person from Africa, even Koran did not condemn slavery, Arabs only like black Africans to help them with jihad or suicide bombing angry > angry angrythe worst religion to follow by African person is islam

Uhmmm...hellooo...white people are racist. Not all, lots of them.

That Arabs are racist doesn't mean other ethnicities aren't.

Have you seen old pictures of how blacks were maltreated during the slave era?

You prolly don't want me to post pictures here cos it will ruin most NLers day.

Africans are the lowest on the pyramidal human scale.

And we keep proving that that's where we belong.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Empiree:
The Pact To The Continuation Of Colonization Forced By France On At Least 20 African Countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgMDuL9Ww7Y

I have always known that the French are a despicable lot. Very racist bastards. The treatment they give to Nigerians who travel to their country is decidedly very racist.

I wonder why the entire world is silent about the continued stranglehold France has on Cameroon and other African countries.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by gaskiyamagana: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

If you have nothing to say, keep quiet
This is what you should have done b4 u r....
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Empiree:
I know it pains you a lot that we are muslims. We do not face Mecca bcus Arabs are there. Mecca doesn't belong to Arabs but God Almighty. And if you read through the thread you would see I have slightly rebuked Arab slave traders. Now you may wanna crucify me for saying "slightly". Yes, i said this bcus as far as i am concerned it is non-issue bcuz those black people who are still going there for greener pasture despite obvious warnings in this age of INFORMATION, voluntarily decided to enslave themselves. In another word, it is a choice. As for you trying to undermine ill-treatments of house girls in nigeria by their bosses, you forgot that these Arabs are watching and studying how you treat one another. Although this is not excuse for them. The arab govts have a lot to do to curb the nonsense.

Once again, in this day and age, physical slavery is easy to overcome than mental one. The moment those africans are able to escape from their arab slavers, that's the end of that. But France which made your forefathers sign "Colonial Tax" in order to get the so called independence is a tall order. It is a systematic abstract slavery. You already watched the videos i believe. So i need not waste my precious time again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfwlZWkKcxI

Nigeria is not a former colony of France.

Brainwashed Muslim.

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

They didn't TAKE slaves. They BOUGHT slaves most likely. Which means that Africans also traded in slaves.

And yes, Islam actually strongly approves taking, buying and selling of slaves, raping female slaves who aren't believers etc.

You are not a Muslim and you feel you are an authority in Islamic affairs, I have read the Bible several times and slavery is also allowed and encouraged in it, its just how the world economy run at those times, commerce by war whereby winner takes all, properties, human being and even domestic animals, the Arabs are just obnoxious set of people that is why you will not see Muslims of other climes doing same because its not Islamic, Islam actually introduced treatment of women and slaves in the right manner, stop committing sin of ignorance, get a English Quran or google to find out what the Quran says
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

You are not a Muslim and you feel you are an authority in Islamic affairs, I have read the Bible several times and slavery is also allowed and encouraged in it, its just how the world economy run at those times, commerce by war whereby winner takes all, properties, human being and even domestic animals, the Arabs are just obnoxious set of people that is why you will not see Muslims of other climes doing same because its not Islamic, Islam actually introduced treatment of women and slaves in the right manner, stop committing sin of ignorance, get a English Quran or google to find out what the Quran says

Sharrap. Islam permits slavery
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. Islam permits slavery

Is that all?
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Ykc2:
And black person will open his mouth to call a westerner a racist?if you think white people are racist go and live in Arab world as black person from Africa, even Koran did not condemn slavery, Arabs only like black Africans to help them with jihad or suicide bombing angry > angry angrythe worst religion to follow by African person is islam

You are speaking gibberish, because a particular set of people behaved in a certain way it means Islam is bad, why are Nigerian Muslim not buying slaves if its an Islamic thing,
Even the bible supports slavery because that is how the world operates then, Islam came and introduced treatment of slaves and women right, these Arab people used to kill female children and treat the ones that survive like animals then but Islam put an end to all that, in the Quran many penalty for sin is to free a slave, the culture of any people will always reflect no matter how religious they are, as per your advice, I think all black have no business in any other religion apart from Islam because the colour if our skin allow the devil and its agents to come near us easily unlike the white whom the devil cannot easily approach, that is why there are white garment churches and some people always wearing white for protection, although your character will eventually determine the colour of your soul and where you belong either to the devil or God, but the white skin gives a good headstart to the white people, do you know the whites have to pierce their skin severally and draw tatoos to attract demons to possess them whereas blacks don't have to do anything, even with good character and godly life people are still being possessed, I have seen angels and they are like crystal glass transparent, I saw many of them flying in the sky each looking like ice block, the more lighter you are the more you tend to repel demons who possess and make you do evil but Islam offers holiness and does not allow demons and devil to flock around you unlike Christianity where grace and the load of sin which is required to be a Christian makes demons and devils their companions, I was a Christian minister for 20years so I know what I'm saying, I have been a Muslim for 3years and I am finally rid of spirit husband, familiar spirit, idol power, witchcraft attack etc, try Islam and be free unless you don't follow Islamic injunctions, salam
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:
This is sad. While I do not want to be aligned along religious lines, I have met and seen Muslims here in Nigeria who don't see anything wrong with enslaving women as well as sexual attraction to young and underage girls.

You will have to understand that these ideologies are enshrined in the Koran and these guys are just practicing what their Koran says (though there are quite a handful of "liberals" who do not wholeheartedly follow these laid down tenets in the Koran)

You and those that like your comment without haven read the Quran or be a Muslim are ignorant fellows, read my replies above
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

Madam, I never claimed to be an authority on anything.

Now first and foremost, the Bible never encouraged slavery. If you disagree let me have the bible verses so I can educate myself. We all learn everyday.

Second, The Bible is both a historical compilation of the religious practices of the ancient Hebrew and also a compendium of religious teachings before, during and after the life of Jesus the Christ.

Third, Jesus never had or kept slaves. Mohammed did.

Jesus never encouraged the enslavement of non-believer. Mohammed did.

Jesus never asked his followers to kill unbelievers. Mohammed did.

You said Islam encouraged the right treatment of women. Really? Are you really saying that with a straight face?

Do you know that its in the Qur'an that husbands can beat their wives if they err?

Wasn't it just recently, some few years ago, that women were allowed to drive a car in Saudi Arabia?

If there is a religion that mistreats women and considers them as chattels, that would be Islam.

You may feel that I'm attacking you because I'm saying this about Islam. I want you to remember that you are not your religion.

2 Likes

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by philip0906(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

[s]
You and those that like your comment without haven read the Quran or be a Muslim are ignorant fellows[/s], read my replies above
Your replies are inconsequential and meaningless.

I didn't write the Koran, you can go argue with your prophet why he allowed those texts supporting slavery and underage sex, find it's way inside the Koran

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. If you ask Black people who their enemies are, they would say the white people are their enemies and the whites are racist towards and seek to subjugate and marginalise them. The leftist media together with the Democrats continously malign white people (especially white men) and continously sell to black people the existence of the mythical anti-black and institutionalised racism, police brutality against black, and so on.

The enemies of the blacks are Arabs and other Muslims who treat and sell blacks as slaves. These blacks slaves are brutally oppressed and subjected to treatments not even fit for rapists and serial killers. The mainstream media will never report this because they don't want to sound islamophobic. Of course, any criticism of Islam or any bad practice of muslims is conflated with some racism and bigotry Muslims and Islam termed islamophobia. People who think Islam is a religion of peace are either ignorant or dishonest.

And this one you are talking about is reported from Mars news Mr islamophobia, you are the ignorant one calling people ignorant, all of you with definite opinions on Islam without haven practiced it are brainwashed and prejudiced
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

Madam, I never claimed to be an authority on anything.

Now first and foremost, the Bible never encouraged slavery. If you disagree let me have the bible verses so I can educate myself. We all learn everyday.

Second, The Bible is both a historical compilation of the religious practices of the ancient Hebrew and also a compendium of religious teachings before, during and after the life of Jesus the Christ.

Third, Jesus never had or kept slaves. Mohammed did.

Jesus never encouraged the enslavement of non-believer. Mohammed did.

Jesus never asked his followers to kill unbelievers. Mohammed did.

You said Islam encouraged the right treatment of women. Really? Are you really saying that with a straight face?

Do you know that its in the Qur'an that husbands can beat their wives if they err?

Wasn't it just recently, some few years ago, that women were allowed to drive a car in Saudi Arabia?

If there is a religion that mistreats women and considers them as chattels, that would be Islam.

You may feel that I'm attacking you because I'm saying this about Islam. I want you to remember that you are not your religion.

You are already set in your way and beliefs and too gone to be brought back, but you and your cohorts have a surprise waiting for you, you will find out its not the best argument that wins in the things of God and though you are sincere you can be sincerely wrong, read your bible from genesis to revelation as I have done and you will discover the God of the bible allow slavery because that was the way of the world then, I was a Christian woman and now a Muslim and I don't feel mistreated rather I feel better, it has been discovered through survey that as a woman you gain more confidence and you are happier when you cover up your body, and what you see as being treated like chattels we see as being pampered like a weaker vessel just like the bible say, look closely at the bible you will discover that the God of the Bible in several places encouraged killings even of babies and pregnant women who were idolaters, an eye for an eye is a direct word of God, we Muslim deal with that same God directly and Quran is also direct word of God not men and that is why its similar to old testament, I'm reading the Quran and it states that you don't pick arms against someone who is not armed against you and if you kill yourself you end up in hell, Christianity brought grace to you with consequences of corruption, your soul is redundant since you can rely on the work of another person to serve God so your soul is underdeveloped and free for anything to take over, if Christians are hoping to eventually meet that God that created Jesus that they are now serving instead of God don't you think they need to know the character of that God, there will not be grace in eternity and everybody will be required to bow to the only one God just like the 24elders, the cherubim and seraphim and the four living creatures are doing in heaven daily just like muslins are doing five times in a day, without holiness no one will see God, argument or no argument
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Martinez39(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

And this one you are talking about is reported from Mars news Mr islamophobia, you are the ignorant one calling people ignorant, all of you with definite opinions on Islam without haven practiced it are brainwashed and prejudiced
Lol. Islam is not a religion of peace. There are up to 100 verses in the Quran inciting hatred against non Muslims. The Quran supports death penalty for apostasy. The Quran supports slavery of non Muslims. Prophet Muhammad, who Muslim look up to and think is worthy of emulation, was a paedophile. He married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine. If I did that, I would have been tagged a paedophile by you and many. My reputation would have been destroyed and I would be been deemed worthy of utter disdain. However, paedophilic Muhammad is a person that both the educated and the illiterate around the world rever and look up to as worthy of emulation. You are a disgrace to human dignity and morality if you swipe this fact under the carpet. The paedophilia of Muhammad is used to support paedophilia and child marriages in core Islamic societies. I wouldn't talk of the misogyny in the Quran.

Islam is not a religion of peace and those who criticise Islam are not islamophobes. The criticism of Islam is not islamophobia because a phobia is an irrational fear and it's irrational to criticise or fear what's in the Quran. Islamophobia is also not racism because Islam is not a race but a disgusting ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=philip0906 post=83926828]
Your replies are inconsequential and meaningless.

I didn't write the Koran, you can go argue with your prophet why he allowed those texts supporting slavery and underage sex, find it's way inside the Koran
[/qoute]

My replies are inconsequential and meaningless to you because your pastors voice is louder than that of God, go and read your bible and you will find out slavery and underage sex are also supported there, people in that area have rapid development and you cannot compare a nine year old Nigerian to them, even their hair is enough to make them look matured, also there was no education then, also right arguments will not change eternal facts, nor peoples opinion, God is God and He cannot be wrong, Islam gives holiness because we serve God directly without a go in between

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2019
IDRWFB:

A certain Olaadegbu created a thread showing how Arabs were into the slave trade and how they captured and enslaved more people than the Whites... or something like that.

Arab enslavement

Many people don't know about these facts.
The thread is quite educative.

Good spot. wink
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

You are already set in your way and beliefs and too gone to be brought back, but you and your cohorts have a surprise waiting for you, you will find out its not the best argument that wins in the things of God and though you are sincere you can be sincerely wrong, read your bible from genesis to revelation as I have done and you will discover the God of the bible allow slavery because that was the way of the world then, I was a Christian woman and now a Muslim and I don't feel mistreated rather I feel better, it has been discovered through survey that as a woman you gain more confidence and you are happier when you cover up your body, and what you see as being treated like chattels we see as being pampered like a weaker vessel just like the bible say, look closely at the bible you will discover that the God of the Bible in several places encouraged killings even of babies and pregnant women who were idolaters, an eye for an eye is a direct word of God, we Muslim deal with that same God directly and Quran is also direct word of God not men and that is why its similar to old testament, I'm reading the Quran and it states that you don't pick arms against someone who is not armed against you and if you kill yourself you end up in hell, Christianity brought grace to you with consequences of corruption, your soul is redundant since you can rely on the work of another person to serve God so your soul is underdeveloped and free for anything to take over, if Christians are hoping to eventually meet that God that created Jesus that they are now serving instead of God don't you think they need to know the character of that God, there will not be grace in eternity and everybody will be required to bow to the only one God just like the 24elders, the cherubim and seraphim and the four living creatures are doing in heaven daily just like muslins are doing five times in a day, without holiness no one will see God, argument or no argument

I want to assure you that I read every single word you wrote, thoughtfully.

I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion on which religion is better between the two main religions.

That'd be an exercise in futility. Religion is not what's going to get you to "heaven", spirituality is.

You talk of the God of the Bible.

The Almighty, the Absolute, the Originator of life and all that exist is not the God of the Bible. Neither is he the God of the Qur'an.

The mistake that most people of religion make is to think that life didn't exist until their religion started.

Of the two major religions, Christianity has been around for at least two thousand years, while Islam is much less than that, I think 800 years or 1,200yrs after that or so. Can't remember now.

Even before the advent of Christianity, human beings have walked the earth for thousands and thousands of years.

To claim that your religion is the only way is to commit a huge blunder of epic proportions.

If only you religion leads to heaven, what happened to your great great great grandparents who were nature worshippers?

Are you saying that the billions of people that predated modern religions are all rotting in hell?

It is fine if you've found comfort in your new religion despite its obvious flaws and all.

But just to let you know that, relgiousity is not the same thing as spirituality.

The major difference between Christianity and Islam is that,

Christianity preaches that We are the children of the Most High God. Sons of God.

Islam preaches that they are slaves of God.

So, in that respect, in my humble opinion, Islam is behind Christianity in the process of spiritual evolution. So, dear sis, you just took a step backwards in the spiritual journey.

God has made you His child and you stylishly demoted yourself to slave status.

Peace be with you sis, as we all continue this journey of spiritual attainment, which mind you, spans over many centuries and millennia.

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Islam is not a religion of peace. There are up to 100 verses in the Quran inciting hatred against non Muslims. The Quran supports death penalty for apostasy. The Quran supports slavery of non Muslims. Prophet Muhammad, who Muslim look up to and think is worthy of emulation, was a paedophile. He married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine. If I did that, I would have been tagged a paedophile by you and many. My reputation would have been destroyed and I would be been deemed worthy of utter disdain. However, paedophilic Muhammad is a person that both the educated and the illiterate around the world rever and look up to as worthy of emulation. You are a disgrace to human dignity and morality if you swipe this fact under the carpet. The paedophilia of Muhammad is used to support paedophilia and child marriages in core Islamic societies. I wouldn't talk of the misogyny in the Quran.

Islam is not a religion of peace and those who criticise Islam are not islamophobes. The criticism of Islam is not islamophobia because a phobia is an irrational fear and it's irrational to criticise or fear what's in the Quran. Islamophobia is also not racism because Islam is not a race but a disgusting ideology.

Arguments and word play without any evidence or first hand experience, signs of brainwashing, your arguments will not change what Islam really is or get you to heaven in eternity, you cannot dictate to God or change His mind because you feel so strongly about what you have never experienced firsthand, so continue in your ignorance, God said in the Quran that it is only those He led into the truth of Islam that will know, Alhamdulilahi I'm a Muslim
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by philip0906(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
author=vannessa7 post=83928155]
The difference between you and I, is that I don't swallow anything and everything, hook, line and sinker unlike you that thinks questioning your Koran means a place in the deepest part of hell.

We have brains to question whatever is written in any so-called holy book.

The question you should ask yourself is since you claim that the Bible has instances of slavery, why aren't Christians in the contemporary age, practicing slavery?

This also applies to every other texts Muslims like to hide under...e.g when Muslims say, God ordered killings in the bible too, You ask them a simple question, "why aren't Christians killing for God in contemporary age, like Muslims who still blow up people screaming " Allah Akbar"?
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Cousin9999: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
lol @ people talking about France

Arabs. are. scum.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Martinez39(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

Arguments and word play without any evidence or first hand experience, signs of brainwashing, your arguments will not change what Islam really is or get you to heaven in eternity, you cannot dictate to God or change His mind because you feel so strongly about what you have never experienced firsthand, so continue in your ignorance, God said in the Quran that it is only those He led into the truth of Islam that will know, Alhamdulilahi I'm a Muslim
You clearly have not read your Quran. Go and read your Quran. Get the English version instead of the Arabic version so that you can understand what it says. Read and think for yourself. Good day.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Empiree: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Nigeria is not a former colony of France.

Brainwashed Muslim.
in that case why are you concerned about Arab slave traders?. Arab didn't enslave Nigerians. So what's your concerned mentioning me in this thread then if you are not here to learn the truth?
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Empiree: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

I have always known that the French are a despicable lot. Very racist bastards. The treatment they give to Nigerians who travel to their country is decidedly very racist.

I wonder why the entire world is silent about the continued stranglehold France has on Cameroon and other African countries.
thank you. This is the truth these Nigerians here don't want to confront.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife, Kids, Guest Killed As Mistress ‘sets’ Home Ablaze (photo) / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.