Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC (49276 Views)

Haraj: Saudi Arabian App Where Maids Are Trafficked And Sold To Wealthy Saudis / Pictures Of Fake Malt And Stout Factory Uncovered By Police In Lagos / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by rotimage(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

Allah's wrath can't be upon anyone. Tell that crap to your fellow Muslim faithfuls. I don't believe in any Allah so it's not any of my problem.

I only stated a fact that the Koran is littered with texts and tales of your prophet, admonishing and supporting slavery.

My post was not an attack on Muslims, as you guys are free to believe whatever...just facts stated

No long story. Just an Amen would be enough.

You don't need to write epistles.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

I want to assure you that I read every single word you wrote, thoughtfully.

I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion on which religion is better between the two main religions.

That'd be an exercise in futility. Religion is not what's going to get you to "heaven", spirituality is.

You talk of the God of the Bible.

The Almighty, the Absolute, the Originator of life and all that exist is not the God of the Bible. Neither is he the God of the Qur'an.

The mistake that most people of religion make is to think that life didn't exist until their religion started.

Of the two major religions, Christianity has been around for at least two thousand years, while Islam is much less than that, I think 800 years or 1,200yrs after that or so. Can't remember now.

Even before the advent of Christianity, human beings have walked the earth for thousands and thousands of years.

To claim that your religion is the only way is to commit a huge blunder of epic proportions.

If only you religion leads to heaven, what happened to your great great great grandparents who were nature worshippers?

Are you saying that the billions of people that predated modern religions are all rotting in hell?

It is fine if you've found comfort in your new religion despite its obvious flaws and all.

But just to let you know that, relgiousity is not the same thing as spirituality.

The major difference between Christianity and Islam is that,

Christianity preaches that We are the children of the Most High God. Sons of God.

Islam preaches that they are slaves of God.

So, in that respect, in my humble opinion, Islam is behind Christianity in the process of spiritual evolution. So, dear sis, you just took a step backwards in the spiritual journey.

God has made you His child and you stylishly demoted yourself to slave status.

Peace be with you sis, as we all continue this journey of spiritual attainment, which mind you, spans over many centuries and millennia.

First of all I never said life didn't exist before religion, but when God decided to draw men to Himself he gave us religion in three ways at different times spanning hundreds of years apart, each religion try to address the weakness of the former, Judaism was the first religion whereby you shed blood of animal to receive forgiveness of sin and be holy, the next one is Christianity where the blood of human being is the way to be holy, though Quran said Jesus was not killed but someone was made to look exactly like him while he went to heaven physically like the bible say, its still the blood of human being needed to be a Christian to receive forgiveness and be holy, the third is Islam which gives direct access to God through five ordained prayers daily which consist of praises to God and bowing to Him, Islam also allow blood shed once in a while like during hajj and eid kabir, but blood is not a major in Islam because as long as you pray five times daily and you mentioned Gods covenant names in personal prayer often you will be holy inside out,

those people that existed before religion would be judged according to their character only because they were not preached to, there is no basis to say they offend God, now, the problem with relying on the blood of others only is that it replaces you and thus you have no need to be holy in and by yourself, its very good because its free and all but the problem is when you have any deep satanic issue that troubles you, because you are in a position of a core sinner who cannot be holy by yourself except through the work of the cross the problem has a fertile ground to breathe, you have to keep invoking that blood or shedding it to block the evil from troubling you and the problem leaves you for a while then comes back stronger since you live in this world especially Africa where evil reigns, so you keep doing deliverance every time and the problem still persist , many people don't even know they are possessed with witchcraft or familiar spirit or any of those evil, you dream of a devoted Christian attacking you in your dream and the person doesn't know,

when God is ready to help you He calls you into ministry to be a pastor or minister so anointing can increase and break your yoke and this anointing is actually the holy spirit which is the spirit of God, Ruh Allah in islam , but the devil can still find a way to stop you from doing the work of ministry so you don't receive that protection or introduce sin to corrupt you, note that becoming a minister or pastor brings you closer to God as opposed to being an ordinary Christian, and pastors are servants of God which is also like slaves of God which means direct access to God is the real deal,
God said in the Quran that He has no son nor parents, He said Jesus was conceived by the holy spirit through the breathe of angel Gabriel, and its that holy spirit that descended on the head of Jesus when he came out of water saying this is my beloved son, hear him, God doesn't have a wife,
Now when you are a Muslim you have a laid down procedure to get to God directly which if you follow you are holy because serving a creature of God is actually breaking the first commandment of God and it has consequences, just like the ass that spoke in the old testament the owner was employed to curse Israel and he asked God for permission to go there but God didn't permit him but when he insisted God gave him permission with great consequence, he was punished also when Israel asked for a king, God gave them when they insisted but they suffered it, so also anything that is not the perfect will of God, serving Gods creature and shedding blood is definitely a permissive will, it has consequences, the three Hebrew children that was thrown in the fire for not bowing to idol did not know Christ, they were serving God directly, I have realised that the more the sin the more blood needed, Muslims also commit sin but there is no doctrine of original sin of Adam and Eve in Islam because Quran said God forgave them, all we do is ask God for forgiveness without invoking any blood and we are purified, and Jesus also said allow little children to come because theirs is the kinddom of heaven, Islam also says your sins are only recorded when you are at least a teenager,

Meanwhile from my experience in Christianity and now Islam I prefer to be a slave of God, .
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by philip0906(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
rotimage:

[s]No long story. Just an Amen would be enough.

You don't need to write epistles[/s].
I should say an amen, to your post undecided Who da fvck do you think you are to warrant an affirmation or not?

You must think you're talking to one of your brainwashed muslimah students...Gedifork man

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

The difference between you and I, is that I don't swallow anything and everything, hook, line and sinker unlike you that thinks questioning your Koran means a place in the deepest part of hell.

We have brains to question whatever is written in any so-called holy book.

The question you should ask yourself is since you claim that the Bible has instances of slavery, why aren't Christians in the contemporary age, practicing slavery?

This also applies to every other texts Muslims like to hide under...e.g when Muslims say, God ordered killings in the bible too, You ask them a simple question, "why aren't Christians killing for God in contemporary age, like Muslims who still blow up people screaming " Allah Akbar"?

Everything you said up there applied directly to you, first of all I don't practice religion of just follow follow of pastors, imams or books, I interact in the spiritual with whatever religion I'm in, I was a Christian minister for 20 years and I have known the strength and weakness of the religion and now I'm a Muslim I have seen the differences in the spirituality and the consequences on my life and I have a basis for comparison.
I'm surprised you are pushing slavery to Islam when the white that are master of slavery all over the world are the same that brought Christianity to you, this issue here is not even as bad as the white enslavement because the Arab nation condemns it and those girls are being paid, they are not chained together and driven to plantation farms naked, all these happened not in bible times but our present world, and as for the killing it is just the devils way of making sure people stay away from Islam so they never escape him, because the Quran say if you kill anybody that has not attacked you you will be put in hell and if you kill yourself you also go to hell, so I don't know where suicide bomber got their motivations from, I have read the Quran several times,
Anyway, like I said I'm not in Islam because of being brainwashed but because I was led into it by the spirit of God and I've since found God in Islam, my only deep regret is not accepting Islam earlier, salam

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by philip0906(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

Everything you said up there applied directly to you, first of all I don't practice religion of just follow follow of pastors, imams or books, I interact in the spiritual with whatever religion I'm in, I was a Christian minister for 20 years and I have known the strength and weakness of the religion and now I'm a Muslim I have seen the differences in the spirituality and the consequences on my life and I have a basis for comparison.
I'm surprised you are pushing slavery to Islam when the white that are master of slavery all over the world are the same that brought Christianity to you, this issue here is not even as bad as the white enslavement because the Arab nation condemns it and those girls are being paid, they are not chained together and driven to plantation farms naked, all these happened not in bible times but our present world, and as for the killing it is just the devils way of making sure people stay away from Islam so they never escape him, because the Quran say if you kill anybody that has not attacked you you will be put in hell and if you kill yourself you also go to hell, so I don't know where suicide bomber got their motivations from, I have read the Quran several times,
Anyway, like I said I'm not in Islam because of being brainwashed but because I was led into it by the spirit of God and I've since found God in Islam, my only deep regret is not accepting Islam earlier, salam
Then good for you.

Don't just come telling me crap about been ignorant about the Koran. We self have read the Koran and seen tons of hogwash in there + the reason behind most of the chaos in the world(bombings, slavery, terrorism, paedophillia) today been deeply rooted in Islam and the teachings of Mohammed.

Believe whatever you want to believe but don't come at me or anyone else for pointing out clear bullocks written in the Koran.

Peace
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
You clearly have not read your Quran. Go and read your Quran. Get the English version instead of the Arabic version so that you can understand what it says. Read and think for yourself. Good day.
j

And you have read it, for your information I never went to Islamic school, I don't know how to read Arabic, I only read English Quran and interpretations of Islamic prayers in several books and over the net, I also have several audio Quran verses and interpretation, good day to you too

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by vannessa7(f): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

Then good for you.

Don't just come telling me crap about been ignorant about the Koran. We self have read the Koran and seen tons of hogwash in there + the reason behind most of the chaos in the world(bombings, slavery, terrorism, paedophillia) today been deeply rooted in Islam and the teachings of Mohammed.

Believe whatever you want to believe but don't come at me or anyone else for pointing out clear bullocks written in the Koran.

Peace

Brainwashed much?

1 Like

Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
vannessa7:

First of all I never said life didn't exist before religion, but when God decided to draw men to Himself he gave us religion in three ways at different times spanning hundreds of years apart, each religion try to address the weakness of the former, Judaism was the first religion whereby you shed blood of animal to receive forgiveness of sin and be holy, the next one is Christianity where the blood of human being is the way to be holy, though Quran said Jesus was not killed but someone was made to look exactly like him while he went to heaven physically like the bible say, its still the blood of human being needed to be a Christian to receive forgiveness and be holy, the third is Islam which gives direct access to God through five ordained prayers daily which consist of praises to God and bowing to Him, Islam also allow blood shed once in a while like during hajj and eid kabir, but blood is not a major in Islam because as long as you pray five times daily and you mentioned Gods covenant names in personal prayer often you will be holy inside out,

those people that existed before religion would be judged according to their character only because they were not preached to, there is no basis to say they offend God, now, the problem with relying on the blood of others only is that it replaces you and thus you have no need to be holy in and by yourself, its very good because its free and all but the problem is when you have any deep satanic issue that troubles you, because you are in a position of a core sinner who cannot be holy by yourself except through the work of the cross the problem has a fertile ground to breathe, you have to keep invoking that blood or shedding it to block the evil from troubling you and the problem leaves you for a while then comes back stronger since you live in this world especially Africa where evil reigns, so you keep doing deliverance every time and the problem still persist , many people don't even know they are possessed with witchcraft or familiar spirit or any of those evil, you dream of a devoted Christian attacking you in your dream and the person doesn't know,

when God is ready to help you He calls you into ministry to be a pastor or minister so anointing can increase and break your yoke and this anointing is actually the holy spirit which is the spirit of God, Ruh Allah in islam , but the devil can still find a way to stop you from doing the work of ministry so you don't receive that protection or introduce sin to corrupt you, note that becoming a minister or pastor brings you closer to God as opposed to being an ordinary Christian, and pastors are servants of God which is also like slaves of God which means direct access to God is the real deal,
God said in the Quran that He has no son nor parents, He said Jesus was conceived by the holy spirit through the breathe of angel Gabriel, and its that holy spirit that descended on the head of Jesus when he came out of water saying this is my beloved son, hear him, God doesn't have a wife,
Now when you are a Muslim you have a laid down procedure to get to God directly which if you follow you are holy because serving a creature of God is actually breaking the first commandment of God and it has consequences, just like the ass that spoke in the old testament the owner was employed to curse Israel and he asked God for permission to go there but God didn't permit him but when he insisted God gave him permission with great consequence, he was punished also when Israel asked for a king, God gave them when they insisted but they suffered it, so also anything that is not the perfect will of God, serving Gods creature and shedding blood is definitely a permissive will, it has consequences, the three Hebrew children that was thrown in the fire for not bowing to idol did not know Christ, they were serving God directly, I have realised that the more the sin the more blood needed, Muslims also commit sin but there is no doctrine of original sin of Adam and Eve in Islam because Quran said God forgave them, all we do is ask God for forgiveness without invoking any blood and we are purified, and Jesus also said allow little children to come because theirs is the kinddom of heaven, Islam also says your sins are only recorded when you are at least a teenager,

Meanwhile from my experience in Christianity and now Islam I prefer to be a slave of God, .

OK then. Wishing you the best on this spiritual journey.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Johnkuku: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

My friend, you are a not using sense at all with your post.

First of all, you never even addressed the wrong in the enslavement of your african brethren by Arabs. You are here talking about Nigerian house girls.

Excuse me, do two wrongs make a right? So because some Nigerians treat their house girls poorly, we Nigerians should not complain about Arabs who enslave Nigerians?

Furthermore, at least the Nigeria police and fellow Nigerians are tackling the maltreatment of house girls on Nigeria. It is not perfect as, there will always be wicked madam's who treat maids poorly but at least we are addressing it unlike the Arabs who are expanding their slavery with slavery apps.

My Friend,

Use your head to think before you jump on a band wagon.I said before charity begins at home.
There was a time where people were able to find house boys and house girls online here in Naija ,I believe it was on OlxIt probably still is.I recall a case of a woman whose child was kidnapped by a house help she found on Olx which led to a lot of outcry.

This post could easily have been written about Nigeria with a caption"Slave trade rampant in Nigeria.70%of Nigerian homes indulge in slave trade"

How is what we practise different from what the Arabs are doing. This post does not mention that these Africans were stolen from their homes in Africa forcefully and shipped to the Arab states.if this post had mentioned that,I would also be livid and incensed.That is my definition of slavery

However,if you used your two left leg to cross border most probably illegally to seek greener pastures and then found the conditions were not to your liking,I'll pity you but I wont consider that as slavery.Yes I agree the Arabs are maltreating this helps/maids but again,how is that different from what we do in Naija to our selves.

Are all these examples of the atrocities carried out by the Arabs listed in this post not happening in our immediate community here in Naija.
1.Exchanging a human being for money
2.over working of helps/maids and not giving time off
3.restricting/denying the maids freedom of movement
4.use of under age individuals for maids/helps
5.sparse feeding of maids/helps while oga's family feeds fat on 3 square meals.

Unlike you I am not sitting on some pedestal and condemning anyone while I am probably also guilty or benefited from "slavery"
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by JeromeBlack: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Johnkuku:

My Friend,

Use your head to think before you jump on a band wagon.I said before charity begins at home.
There was a time where people were able to find house boys and house girls online here in Naija ,I believe it was on OlxIt probably still is.I recall a case of a woman whose child was kidnapped by a house help she found on Olx which led to a lot of outcry.

This post could easily have been written about Nigeria with a caption"Slave trade rampant in Nigeria.70%of Nigerian homes indulge in slave trade"

How is what we practise different from what the Arabs are doing. This post does not mention that these Africans were stolen from their homes in Africa forcefully and shipped to the Arab states.if this post had mentioned that,I would also be livid and incensed.That is my definition of slavery

However,if you used your two left leg to cross border most probably illegally to seek greener pastures and then found the conditions were not to your liking,I'll pity you but I wont consider that as slavery.Yes I agree the Arabs are maltreating this helps/maids but again,how is that different from what we do in Naija to our selves.

Are all these examples of the atrocities carried out by the Arabs listed in this post not happening in our immediate community here in Naija.
1.Exchanging a human being for money
2.over working of helps/maids and not giving time off
3.restricting/denying the maids freedom of movement
4.use of under age individuals for maids/helps
5.sparse feeding of maids/helps while oga's family feeds fat on 3 square meals.

Unlike you I am not sitting on some pedestal and condemning anyone while I am probably also guilty or benefited from "slavery"

Since you have your own ignorant definition of slavery, I have nothing to say. I am too tired to be dealing with such low level thinking.

Good night
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Johnkuku: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Since you have your own ignorant definition of slavery, I have nothing to say. I am too tired to be dealing with such low level thinking.

Good night

My Friend,as they say the truth is bitter.

Good night
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by naijacentric(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
midnighter:

Black Arabs are discriminated against all the time in the Arab world, if you doubt me try watching Arabic TV series during Ramadan and see how they paint their bodies with brown paint to make jest of Sudanese people.

Also there was a case in Lebanon of a Sudanese diplomat who wanted to send his child to nursery school. The school he chose rejected his baby because the Lebanese parents said that if that black boy enters the school, they will all remove their own kids. As the case got some media attention the school now retracted their statement and told the man to come back

In Yemen the black arabs are named "Ikhdam" (Servants) and treated very badly

In Mauritania they still buy and sell black people in the market...
mehn dis is pathetic i don't even know what to say again ur own race again are we all not humans. This is what brain washing as done to majority in this world. No wonder angels have always been fair skinned i have neva see a chinese or african own. This world is so crazy and complex. Only goes ro show some people want us disunited and feed on our hatred to rule over us.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by midnighter(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
naijacentric:
mehn dis is pathetic i don't even know what to say again ur own race again are we all not humans. This is what brain washing as done to majority in this world. No wonder angels have always been fair skinned i have neva see a chinese or african own. This world is so crazy and complex. Only goes ro show some people want us disunited and feed on our hatred to rule over us.

The question is, how do we turn it around?? It's getting too bad, in 2019 people still see us as animals
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Cousin9999: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
People need to recognize what these evil, pathetic people are doing.

Them and their culture are utter trash and a total joke. Their racial ideology is rooted in recognizing their own inferiority and shortcomings, and lashing out desperately at other groups in a failed attempt at achieving status and feeling good about who they are.

Racism is born out of self-hatred, insecurity, misery, ignorance, failure, idiocy, and sociopathy.

No one with a speck of sense actually considers the ideology of these people, or anyone similar to them, to be valid enough to be worthy of real examination or acknowledgement. And none of what these Arab, inbred, child-abusing animals do or think is new information.

And you would probably be angry and jealous of Africans too if you looked like this

The greatest thing to happen to their faces is having some of our DNA.

lol
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Onitola2: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2019
ernieboy:
oga trafficking is different from slavery, slavery basically makes a human being to become a property that can be sold and bought as seen in the report.
that's hard to believe cos what purpose will a slave serve nowadays, moreover, how do u transport slaves from west Africa to these countries without immigration officers catching u, reason well bro, if it's trafficking, fine, it happens all over the world and majority of the trafficked do it willingly. It's illegal generally, not just for some people and not others.
Re: 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC by Cousin9999: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Degenerates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.