Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? (879 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by Samuel4689: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2019
Ever since I stopped womanizing because i found a girl i love, i stopped enjoying sex like before.
I feel my girlfriend is not sexually attracted to me even though i feel she loves me.
Other girls i have run things with, the moment i kiss them and romance playing with their breast and other parts of their body they get wet and I penetrate. But my girlfriend is totally different.

I can touch her, kiss her and play with her body yet nothing, she would still remain dry. I even bought some pills to make her honey but it’s not working on her because i give her pills without her knowledge and yet i will romance her and kiss yet she won’t get wet.

The only way she gets wet is for her to use my di*ck by herself while i lay down to play with her clitoris (while her eyes close) for at least 5 minutes. This makes me lose interest in the sex, I’m not use to it and sometimes my d*ck goes down. I am use to romance, kiss, she gets wet and I penetrate. But currently i have to wait for her to use my d*ck to rob her clitoris before i can penetrate and sometimes she gets dry while we are having sex.

She was a lesbian and stopped ever since we met and started living together. I wish to take the relationship forward and plan life with her but I don’t feel comfortable with the sex part.

Please help.
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2019
“Womanizing””

Humanitarian grin
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Samuel4689:

She was a lesbian and stopped ever since we met and started living together. I wish to take the relationship forward and plan life with her but I don’t feel comfortable with the sex part.

Is not was

She is a lesbian
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by clive2u(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2019
2 dirty past meets. minus x minus= plus. see a counselor
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by lilmax(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Two people who deserve each other is called?
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by Front0lane: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Do what she does with you dic n u should both be fine.
Samuel4689:
Ever since I stopped womanizing because i found a girl i love, i stopped enjoying sex like before.
I feel my girlfriend is not sexually attracted to me even though i feel she loves me.
Other girls i have run things with, the moment i kiss them and romance playing with their breast and other parts of their body they get wet and I penetrate. But my girlfriend is totally different.

I can touch her, kiss her and play with her body yet nothing, she would still remain dry. I even bought some pills to make her honey but it’s not working on her because i give her pills without her knowledge and yet i will romance her and kiss yet she won’t get wet.

The only way she gets wet is for her to use my di*ck by herself while i lay down to play with her clitoris (while her eyes close) for at least 5 minutes. This makes me lose interest in the sex, I’m not use to it and sometimes my d*ck goes down. I am use to romance, kiss, she gets wet and I penetrate. But currently i have to wait for her to use my d*ck to rob her clitoris before i can penetrate and sometimes she gets dry while we are having sex.

Please help.
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by Oriyomin25(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Is not was
She is a lesbian
Op you have your answer.
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by Love04(f): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2019
clive2u:
2 dirty past meets. minus x minus= plus. see a counselor
aswear����
Re: Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
She's not a lesbian, cause she's given up the lifestyle but her sexual orientation hasnt changed. It hardly does.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Shestrong my Woman Crush / Little Kids Seen Dancing Erotically To Each Other(video) / Lady Places Curses On Corpse Of Man Who Died While Having Sex With His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.